Chapter Ten.

Mr.DreamBoy

 


[Yuri's POV]

Is it bad to get shock and My tongue Accidentally slip on what I said.. I wanna take it back but, guess what. I want to take it back but I cant. All this feels dkjflkjsdhfadr.

"Well Then time for PLAN B" Our homeroom teacher leaned forward to our faces, I swear the lord is testing me.

"Here take this" The teacher threw 2 papers to the both us. "All you have to do is read and follow the rythmn. That's all. easy, right?"

"10 minutes Practice" She said then faced her back to us ready to leave the room.

My mind start to get confuse, all questions start to pop in my head."But I thought THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE PRACTICE????? OF the other students and why do we need to practice when we are not even the one who's gonna perform on stage??" I questioned and I felt minho glares at me. I glance at him then back to our teacher infrot where Ms.Hwang is facing us, crossing her arms.

"Practice of practice" She softly said. "and what?.." she then smirked then laughed a bit. "you wanna perform on stage huh? WELL THEN ILL GIVE U 10 MINUTES TO REVIEW OUR LEAD ACTRESS AND ACTOR'S  LINES THEN PERFORM IT ON THE STAGE!" she raised her voice then left the room irritatedly.

"Practice of pr-AH!!" I groan after getting hit by minho on my tight While we both sit besides each other.

"Yah!! that hurts, you JERK!!" I rub my tight then I hardly hit his shoulder. "Idiot" he mumbled.

~~

I cant believe I'm wearing a comforatble clothes, It just feels so good to wear this. I admire Myself from the mirror. I sighn gently. After that I wait for the others who will join to the practice to finish changing their clothes. There actually the orginal one and me and minho are just the substitute one for being punish.argh.

Oh how I wish these clothes was our school uniform But sad to say its not.

We are all in the stage, facing the audience. there was enough audience of course its just the students in our class and Ms.Hwang.GAH SOMEONE SAVE ME !?!? I dont know what to do infront of 30-40 students watching me.

"Good, NOW FORMATION~111" Ms.hwang, clapped her hands, signaling us.

"Okay AH ONE AND AH TWO AND 1,2,3, GO!"

 

[N/A: Here's the video. this ithe one they did on tha stage.I made a strory of t since i just really like this video T~T]

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the last part where Minho hugged me. I  just dont know what happened to me after meeting him Its like I've been cursed. My body temperature start to raise up, My heart is pumping so fast, everything just start to move really fast. My feeling for hating this is making like and hate it at the same time.

Minho pushed me down on the floor, causing me to fall on the floor. My tailbone hit the floor and it gives me pain. I looked up at him and stared at his fave, giving him glares. He was busy making his way out of the stage, probably embarrass.pffft.

I smirked to myself,muttering."You, wanna play, huh?" I land my fist on his legs, he then trip and glance at me. I then response with a smug on my face.

~~

I throw Myself on the bed, breathing freshly and free.

"finally, A sleep that I've always wanted to do." I closed my eyes and drift off to sleep.

"hmm" I grunt

"I have to tell you something" she said as she pull my blanket.

Those magical words that made me curious makes my body automatically get up. I sat on my bed lazily. "Aigooo~ you bastard" she shake her head. my eyes looked at her puzzeled at her sentence.

"You are coming with me tomorrow. after class. NO BUTS and do as I say" she started.  I suddenly feel fully awake now."eh? NO!!" I frown making myself lie on the bed again.

"you left me on the mansion , remember?? and why in the world you are still wearing your uniform?" Boa unnie made his hands to pull my blanket again. I looked down to check my clothes and My eyes wide open.

"Why is this happening to me??" I complained rolling on my bed while I cover my face using my pillow.

 

 


 

 

ANNNNNYEONG DEAR  READERS ^__^

Im so thankful for those who are reading my MINYUL story T~T

Hope u like my new update :)

finaly got my poster hehe its cute right ? ^^

DONT  FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

XOXO

-BANANAMILK118♥♥♥♥