Chapter ThirtyEight.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 38: Yunho Oppa

days past and It was weeked and Minho woke up late,his brain couldnt help but to think of his past. He was still progressing the life of a complicated man on earth.

"hyung..." Taemin softly called out,pouting infront of him. Minho was still laying down on his bed but this time he kick taemin out off his room.

Minho ignored him,closing his eyes and remembering how he made him mad.

[Minho's POV]

not long ago,I went to the bookstore with key,he was wearing normal clothes though.I saw Yuri and Yunho outside the window,obviously her arms was tangled around his,It didnt stop me from feeling a bit jealous,I smirked and had an idea of asking key to dress up as a girl again.I cant say Im assuming that she still likes me,she really still do. Trust me I can feel it deep down in my nerves.

As soon as I turn my head to key he was already on his cross dress. I gasped then laugh a bit. "YAH" I called out as I continue to chuckle.

"I know,make her jealous? Leave that to me" he nodded then flips his hair while holding a book on his hand.Later on I heard someone came in the store,it must be them so I glance at key.

"KAJAAA~" he said and cling on me. "hmm~" I nodded. Im not sure why he is doing this to me,he is not that type of person who dont help without giving in return, Im pretty sure theres a reason why he is helping me out ot probably not,maybe he is just being nice to me after all those years we fought,I should just take this chance.

"OH YURI-SSSIII? OHOHOHO" Key caught their attention and starts using weird voice.

"oh? gwiboon unnie? Annyeonghaseyo" she smiled and bowed. I heard Yunho asked Yuri who was it and she answered that it was my new girlfriend.

"is this your boyfriend?" key asked as he pointed at him. "he's quite handsome" he added. I scoff off and rolled my eyes.

"Aigooo My baby,dont worry you are more handsome than him" he said and pinched my cheeks,I smiled at him.

"have we met before? you look famil-" Yunho was cut off by key

"Of course not,you have a nice taste" key said while giving yuri a thumbs up. "Aniyo~~~ he's my brother"

"Yunho Oppa" Yuri said happily and Yunho immediately introduce himself.

"BROTHER?" I gasped and looked at Yuri then to key who was awkwardly grining at me. "ahh~ im sorry~" he said and slap Yunho's arm lightly. "hmm~ I thought you know that?" she tilt her head,confuse on my sudden gasp.

"you didnt tell me about it" I replied codly,there was a tense between the two of us. She really didnt told me about it,no wonder she never forgot his birthday also she always talk about him,of course as a  man I want her to see that im a very understanding boyfriend who dont get jealous easily because of a friend like him. There are alot of other reasons why I suddenly feel bad. when I was still junior in our university he was my competitor in being the best athele especially in soccer. we may not talk but we both know from one another that theres a hatred from the both of us.

"I see~~ now see yah later~ we are quite busy..you know couples" Key excused and winked at Yuri and pulled me out of the store.

I pulled my arms off key and frowned. "Do you know about it?" I face him and we were at the side of the street,talking.

"Minho I-"

"Just answer YES or NO!!! " I shouted  

"Y-yes but Minho-" he didnt continue what he was gonna explain cause I quickly run my feet away from him,heading home. As I arrive at the condo,I slammed the door and called everyone's name.

"do you know that Yunho and Yuri are siblings?" I asked without any explanation, Jonghyun Taemin and Onew was infront of me.Jonghyun was staring at me blinking his eyes. Onew was scratching his head while looking down on his feet and Taemin? Taemin release a laugh.

"do you think this is funny?" I glance at him.

"YEAH" he answered and continued to laugh. "Yah Taemin-ah" Key glared at him.

"bwo? its funny" he replied,still laughing.

"YOU KNOW IM JEALOUS ABOUT THE TWO OF THEM AND YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTEHR TO TELL ME ABOUT IT" I started,raising my voice.

"dude calm down" Jonghyun walk towards me patted my back.

Taemin rolled his eyes and replied gently saying "hyung,they are half siblings"

"..Yunho is Yuri's half brother so obviusly they have the same mother"

"WHAT1?!?!?!?" Everyone gasped excpet taemin. "you didnt know that?" I asked Onew hyung who was staring at taemin with his wide eyes open. "Aniyo~ Taemin only told us that they are sibling"

"thast right,nothing else" Jonghyun added.

"YOU BRAT SPIL OUT THE TRUTH" Key blurt out,frowning a bit.

This time he laugh for the 3rd time "Arasso, Remember when Minho hyung and Yuri noona got stucked up inside tthe elevator?"

The four of us nodded and listen carefully to him."well ..that time I just came here in londo from swiss,and I heard that Minho's mom is in the hospital so I hurried myself to visit her so when I was on my way to her room the elevator was not working properly, I was piss of by it and smacked the push button of the elevator so hard it crashed on the floor where was I.Then for the last time I push the button of the elevator and gladly it opened,I was surprise at Yuri noona so I kinda made fun of her for awhile,also that time Minho hyung was not waking up,I could'nt just let Yuri noona go and leave this man with me,especially when I need to carry him" he explained pointing at me.

"so ?" I commented. "so...Yunho hyung suddenly arrive,he and yuri noona carried you to a room,The nurse was freaking out that time and I just told her that you just fainted until it took hours before you wake up again ...which is why I forgot to tell you about it also I was bored and want to play around with you guys thats why I told onew hyung about it and if he keeps it a secret I'll buy him a new pet"

"new pet? what pet?" Jonghyun hyung tilted his head,lookign around the room,trying to find the pet that taemin was talking about.

"hmm~ ITS PINeeee~" Onew sang in a cheerful voice.

"PINee?" Key repeated. "didnt you have that since a very long time ago?

"thats right, taemin lost it in seoul, I was begging for him to buy it for me and he told me he'll buy me that in the future so I agree"

"AIGOOO JINJA" Jonghyun complained and did a facepalm.

"then how did key and jonghyun found it out?" I crossed my arms.

"well dont ask me that" he said while smiling,shooking his head.

"Let's just say I heard onew hyung and taemin talking,I cant bear with it so I told Jonghyun about it and I guess it will be fun" he clarified,laughing between his sentence

"not really" I mumbled.

"I want to tell it to you but since I like the idea of key,I agrred with him"

"so are you all happy now that you fooled me?" I sarcastically said.

"Its really funny that you dont notice their realtionship" Taemin commented.

"Boa noona is the only person who lives with Yuri..at that time,also I thought Yunho hyung likes her and that they are really just friends"

"PABO" Key rolled his eyes.

"its fun though,making fun of minho hyung is one of the best thign ever" Taemin snorted.

"Im sorry minho,but I agrfee with taemin" Onew said softly and did a HI-5 with taemin while laughing.

"Jonghyun, I need my new sweater" Key tapped Jonghyun's shoulder.

"EH? N-"

"you used my money for that stupid soccer ticket" he complained

"well I guess it was a bless for making me watch soccer" I laugh a bit. 

Eevryone was surprise at my sudden laugh since I dont usually smile and laugh from the past few years."did he just laugh?" said while pointing at me

"Im not sure why but I assume that Yuri still likes minho" Jonghyun changed the topic and blinked at us.

"minho? oh please hyung, he have keyboon(gwiboon)" Taemin emphasized as he tease his hyungs,sticking his tongue out.

"Minho and key is gay?" Onew hyugn asked out of the blue,glancing at the four of us.

"YAH!!! IM A MAN!" key shouted at the button of his throat

"oh yeah? whos the really man now?" Taemin mocked.