Chapter ThirtyNine.

Mr.DreamBoy

Chapter 39:Tell me more.

[Narrator's POV]

another day has come and its another day for minho to deal with crap people on earth again. At first it was pretty normal,waking up,washing himself in the bathroom but everything change as soon as he step his foot inside the building of his work.

"Annyeong Minho-ssi" A familiar girl greeted with a big msile on her face.Minho didnt turn his head around to check who was it but instead he just took a glance and nodded forcely.

"so how was your sleep?" the girl continued.

Minho release qa small sigh and replied "fine" he then continued to walk

The girl didnt give up on taking to him,so she decided to follow him until they reach the elevator of the ground floor "ahhhh~ are you sure you didnt have any nightmare or perhaps a sweet dream?"

Minho stopped infront of the door of the elevator he then glance at Yuri who was grining at him so sweetly. "hmm? wae?" she asked as he stare at Minho then at the elevator.

"AHHHH~" Yur crack up and shook her head "did Taemin said it to you already?" she couldnt help but to remember those stupid memories he loves with minho.

"how come you never told me?" he asked out of the blue,not to say the tone of his voice was cold and hard.

"ahh well I just found out about t-" Suddenly the door of eleavtor opened and minho quickly said "forget it"

He left Yuri dumbfounded as he enter the elevator. Yuri was too shock to make a single move. there was a tense stare between the two of them before the door of the elevator closed.

"tch" Yuri gasped "as if I know taemin prank him,the only thign I knew taemin told me he said it to him already also its not like its the first time he did that to me "gah I hate him for doing this to me, its making me want to cling on him more"  she said to her self and rolled her eyes

~~

Afternoon came and minho was cleaning the lens of his camera.he was gently rubbing every inch of it. Suddenly his stomach crumbled,he bit his lips to prevent the pain but as soon as he stod up to eat lunch,Yuri's face welcome him at his place. "Annyeonggg~" she greeted.

he then ignore her again,facing his back on her and walking away "I know you are hungry" she chuckled "KAJA~ I know a good place to eat" she said and pulled minho's arm. Minho wa abit irritated at his sudden move so he struggle it off and frownwed "Im fine,you dont have tag me along" he replied

"AIgooo~ its okay,My treat,oh come on,as if we are not friends here" she said back and forced a small laugh.there was a small stare between the 2 of them.

Yuri stod up straight and blinked at minho's big round eyes "we are freinds....right?" she said slowly with a soft tone. and that moment it made minho speechless.

"Aigooo~ lets just eat~" Yur continued and wento behind minho to push him.

Meanwhile Yoona was watching them quitely,she somehoq seems hurt. "Ms Yoona? your lunch is ready" her secretary said.

"am I still going to invite Mr.choi to eat with you?" she added

"Aniyo~ maybe later at dinner time,eat with me instead" she insist and walked away.

"jinja?" her secretary snapped out

~~

Yuri formed his lips with a simple smile,staring directly at Minho's huge eyes."bwo?" Minho started,avoiding Yuri's gaze. 

"so hows our minho? hmm?" she asked.

Minho's eyebrow raised and said "our minho?"

"yeah you know what i mean" she said back and lean on the table to get a better view of Minho's face.

Minho sighed heavily "stop staring"

"well then stop acting like you dont know me" Yuri shurg off her shoulder and lean back on her seat.

it didnt stop minho from smirking and this time Minho leaned on the table and move his face near tho Yuri "is this the lunch you askef for?"he said between his force laugh "isnt that what you wanted?" 

"then why you didnt follow me?" she said as a very unexplained tension start to cause between them.

"THEN WHY YOU DID LEFT ME ?"

"You wont understand" Yuri softly muttered as her nerves start to feel uneasy,making her wanna cry infront of the person she have been always wished to see her happy.

"well YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, Kwon Yuri.."

"..How my life have been through since you left me without any explanation" he added.

"EXPLANATION? Y-"

"Yes! thats all I wanted you to do, TO EXPLAIN why you must have to go overseas" Minho gritted his teeth,preventing his voice to get loud.

Yuri then whispered saying "if only I can, I will"

Minho stod up from his seat Meanwhile Yuri sat up straight and grabbed Minho's hands before he could turn around and leave. "If I will tell you the reasons,would you still give me another chance?" she asked as if she is begging. Their eyes met and it took seconds before Minho broke it. "I'll think about it" he said and made his step away.

Yuri buried her face on her palm "I could tell you more....no i wont cry" she said in ehr thoughts

It was so hard for Yuri to get Minho's attention,from the past few days they didnt talk or look at each other but they treat each other like nobody. Yuri couldnt resist anymore so she decided to make minho notice her. she wore a very fit dress,she didnt really mean to do it on perpose to sick his attention, actually its what her assistance gave her,and its where the exact thing she planned to be able to get anotehr chance to his man.

"Minho will be your photographer today" her assistant mention while fixing Yuri's hair.

"HELL YEAH" Yuri release a laugh. "waeyo?" her assistanct asked,Yuri responsed with a shook on her head.

"do I look y? do you think ..." She pause for a moment lean on her assistant's ears "a guy like Minho-ssi will notice me?" the young lady giggled and nodded, agreeing the fact that even herself couldnt take how y Yuri is.

Yuri winked at her friendly assitant after that she walked yly to the photoshoot set where Minho was waiting and fixing his camera.

He rolled his eyes and was about to throw cold words to Yur but it stop him as he stare at Yuri from head to toe.

"Annyeong" Yuri greeted with a weet smile,waving gently at him. Minho shook his head, he begun to feel speechless but in the end he was able to tell Yuri to move quickly.

The whole time, Yuri was doing her best to look y in every angel where Minh will feel nervous and uneasy. After a lot of photos taken by Minho ,Yuri was resting on her place drinking her water, she puff her cheeks as a cold swet drop down on the side of her forehead.

Suddenly Yoon walked in the room,she was wearing a long gown,her long straight hair was on the side of her pretty face.Yuri gasped as she grinned and of course she watch her walk to Minho. This time Minho was not giving any damn when he was taking photos of Yuri but when Yoona came there was like a angel that hitted him in the hear to form a smile to Yoona.

Yuri bit her lip,rolling her eyes and crumpling her fist until Yoona's eyes met her,Yuri stod up from her seat as Yoona signaled her to come.

"Neh? Ms Yoona-ssi?"

"Im so sorry,It was so sudden,we will have a high cut photoshoot together is that okay?" she said between her soft voice,wrapping her arms around my arms as if the yare good friends.

"TOGETHER? HIGH CUT?" Yuri questioned

"hmm~" she nodded

"..AH...AH!! Of course its okay,its Ms.Yoona-ssi" Yuri forced a giggled and slap Yoona's shoulder lightly.

"Alright lets get going!" Yoona announced as she clap her hands,signaling teh sttuffs to do their work.

[Yuri's POV]

Finally the shoot ended and thank godness there was nothing bad happened between the 3 of us cause I swear there was a so unexplained tention during the photoshoot.After the photoshoot the only thing that occupied my head was minho,that I wanted to talk to him and maybe ask for anotehr chance...to be with him..

I knew Minho will be left behind here so I planned to prentend Im doing some important work to be left behind with him. As expected everyone went home to rest.I saw Minho outside the terrace,I secretly stare at him was he close his eyes to feel the fresh air,not to say I could see the perfect view of the effin tower. 

"..H-hey" I called his attention,stuttering a bit.

He was shocka at my sudden approach.he didnt said anything so I guess its my chance to say what I want to say. I stand besides him,holding onto the fence of the terrance. I closed my eyes to feel the air as well after that I glance at him."Great job,by the way" I started.

I didnt wait for hom to reply but as I open my mouth I didnt expect him to say something."You too" those simple 2 words that could make me smile all night. "you see.. I could tell you more.."  I took a deep breath before starting to reveal everything.

"the reason why I left you is because of my parents." I  cupped my lips together,I could feel my nerves starting to feel uneasly.

"I was so scared that you might end up being my dad..."

"You see not all parents are meant to be together just like my mom and dad. but I knew they loved each other.I was  raised by Boa unnie and the only thing she told me was mom and dad will never had a chance to be together, she also told me that mom is already married to someone in japan,I've met him and he was good,I could see my mom smiling next to him everday and I know thast what they called ..." I breathe again and turn my head to minho, he looked back at me as I mumbled.."LOVE"

"I was mad knowing that my dad had a son before marryng my mom and as far as I know he didnt told it to my mom until she found it out and I think its where they start to doubt each other"

"is that Yu..??"

"Neh..Yunho Oppa is my halft brother" I said.

"hearing to Boa unnie that my mom is crying every night,thinking only about it makes me so weak. after hearing that to boa unnie I start not to believe in love anymore,I foced on doing boyish things ..and no dont ask me why.Suddenly while I was growing and my mom was in japan I found out that my mom is seeing this guy and I've thought that maybe there is always a chance when it comes to LOVE thats when I liked you" I forced a smile  

"but then again my mom told my aunt that she want me to study in abroad,I asked her why my aunt told me she was having a quarrel with her husband that she is afraid of her own daughter, you know that I migh endu p being like her....being left behind by men,I refuse since I wanted to be with you... but she threaten me by saying that she will come in korea and forbbidin everything that connect us, you dont know how scared I was...how confuse ...All I ever wanted was to be happy with you but taking that away from me? ugh" I realease a groaned and wiped the tear that dropped down on my cheeks.

"you see Im confuse in my own life, they wont tell me the REAL REASON why is that and this is happening but now.. HERE I AM.. still dealing with my confuse life still finding the right answer.."

"Im sorry.."

"IM SO SORRY"

"IM REALLY AM SORRY,MINHO! I was so tired and scared"

I couldnt help but to shed tears infront of Minho."..B-BWO?" I asked as I wipe my nonstop tears.

"ugh" I groan as I realize he was only staring at me. "arent you gonna hug me or something?" I mumbled

"Aish, such a COLD HEARTED MAN!" I snapped out and walked away. I reach the exit door but I cant take it, I wanan hug him and beg for forgivenss,beg to be with him again. I move the curtain to be bale to enter the terrace but it made me stop from hearign a familair voice.

"so tomorrow? after lunch" the girl said smiling at minho.

"WOAH JINJA! would you look at that, seeing a girl running away while cryign and yet you are planning on havign a date with Yoona?" I gasped and wiped my tears.

"Yoona-ssi I ca-"

"you cant? you are busy? oh common its just a treat from me" she said.

"it wont take long..." Yonna sighed and nodded  "Arasso, is it because of Yuri?"

"Aniyoo~ I'll come with you tomorrow,okay?" Minho smiled and ruffled Yoona's hair.

"TOMORROW you say? alright bring it on" I mumbled to myself and quickly left the room.