Chapter One

Mr.DreamBoy

 


 

[Yuri's POV]

I was sleeping Peacefully Where I feel like Im in heaven until someone shouted on my ear " KWON YURI~!!!" I got suprise and made my body straight up on my chair.

"Aish Why are you sleeping on the table again? do you even think about your school? I mean after eating you will just let your damn head fell on your plate?" BoA Unnie started to nag in the early in the morning

"heh" I grinned at her

"Tch. Dont you grin at me young lady, How will a guy like you if you will always Act like that?" She pulled my plate away which I just finish Eating before I fell asleep.

"I thought you dont want me to have a BOYFRIEND? but It seems like you want me to" I glance at her, smiling mischievously.

"So does that mean I can get MARRIED now?" I bit My lower lip while continue smling mischievously.

"PABO!!" she gently push my head while srunching her nose. She Then went to the kitchen to wash some dishes.

"Can you just go to you school? dont you know how lucky you are to have a Lucky sister like me ,who always won in ruffle tickets? and one of them is your free enrollment to a High Class University?" She shouted from but enough for me to hear from the kitchen to the dinning

I roll my eyes and grab my bag."Yeah yeah, See yah later~" Speaking of ruffle tickets she's been participating to that kind of event ever since My Dad Left us. My dad is away from us working overseas. he dont give us that much money to our needs so My unnie needs to find a job and besides this is my last year in college after this I can make more money.  she goes to her job and join this ruffle ticket thing, sometimes she won a beef or some meat and veggies , one time she one a rice cooker but now I dont dont how to feel about her prize. A FREEE ENROLLMENT!?!?! argh. Thank you Lord.

" Good Luck on your first day in school" She lastly shouted from the kitchen

~~

 

I went to the bathroom to put some Joggin Pants Under this Stupid Skirt. Its Really uncomfortable Wearing skirt without it, After that I Fix my hair to bun. I Fold the Sweat Pants up to my tights Where it can totally hide. I made my body straight up and looked myself in the Mirror 

~

I blinked at the mirror. This is My First Time seeing a Big Mirror which I can totally see the whole bathroom behind me. I breathe heavily and blew my bangs up.

Once I step out the comfortroom I've Notice that the Trending bag here is not Backpack but a hand bag. Well there is nothing really wrong about using handbag but I can sense that Girls here are so girly. Oh Well. Who the hell will be a boyish at this High Class School and People are rich here? what I was thinking? but seriously every Girl that I pass by is so gentle and soft. Im so not like that..like really. But anyways.

I tried to walk elgantly while wearing this heels that I need to wear. I swear this is my first time wearing a  Heels. I used my sports shoe when I came here but BoA Unnie told me to bring this with me and she said she is so sure the Teachers will get mad at me for wearing sports shoes. Now that I think of it Maybe she wants me to be girly like other girls thats why she enroll me here? but there is no way she will get a money that much. for the loved of god I will never be girly.

I walked slowly, looking down at my toes When I suddenly bump at Someone's head which cause me to fell on the Floor

Well f-

I realize Im wearing skirt, I quickly fixed it and saw the guy who bumped into me , he left me. wow. great. what a nice guy.this is one of the reason why I DONT WANT TO BE A GIRL.

[Yunho's POV]

I saw my Enemy bump to A familiar Girl But I can assure she's a new student here, The way she act is a bit different. I watch her galred at the guy who bump to her.the guy left her without doing anything. I chuckled and slowy walked towards her.
 
I Offer My Hand  Once she looked at me, Hoping that She'll gave me her hand but Instead she pulled my uniform causing it to crumbled a little but it help her to stand up.
 
"Tch, Weirdo" I said as  I shook my head.
 
" am I suppose to be proud of you helping me to stand up or be proud of your uniform for helping me?" She said Irritatedly, brushing the dust off on her uniform.
 
I looked up and pretend to think."hmmmm BOTH~" I formed a small smile.
 
She rolled her eyes in response and start to make her way."So. Welcome to My School Baby Girl~~~" I ruffled her hair.
 
"GAHH~~! Can you not call me that here" she said softly but in a disgust way. She Then pinched my arms before leaving me.
 
"Yah~! that hurts~" I groan while I rub my arms, watching her leave me. pfft. good luck with your heels
 
 

[Yuri's POV]

 

ROOM: 415
Section: Jade
 
This is it. My Room Its kinda weird because their sections here are stones.hmm. but I Like it anyways.
 
I turn the door knob silenty making sure No One will stare and Watch at me until I reach my seat. I step in looking down, I took a peek and saw them all staring at me. I quickly closed the door and  forced a smiled at them while rushing to an empty sear
 
Finally I arrive at my seat at the back Where I can really exit the out of here easily since the door is just a few steps away from My seat.
 
After 5 Minutes of staring blankly at the floor, the teacher finally came in.
 
"Good Morning, Ms.Hwang"  They All greeted cheerfully and bowed. Of Course as a New Student I just copied them.
 
"Good Morning Students, Sit down" She said fluetly, putting her things on the teacher's table. " We shall start our class with our New Student.." She stopped as she look at the files of her folders " Kwon Yuri, Yes, Where is she ?" She looked around the class and all the student's head is on me.
 
"There you are dear, Pls introduce yourself and show us your talent" She sad while doing some hand Gesture.Well Peple Often said being you is great.They said to be Myself and be proud of it. Well then ok.
 
"Kwon Yuri-Imida and My talent is  ...." I breathe heavily and just let out what really is my talent
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

N/A: Thats what she did in her class MEHEHEHEH XD

 

 

Each of the laugh at my Sudden Act Even My Homeroom teacher.She clapped her hands and chuckled.

"I Like you, good job"  She giggled while tapping My shoulder. For heave's shake. what is happening to My life like really.

 

~~

 

 

*BREAK TIME*

The F- did I just do. Argh. Shame on you Kwon Yuri, You are so embarrassing. what was I thinking?!!?!?. I mess with my hair not looking at my way until I bump to someone again But this time the coke fell on my chest.

I gasped & Tried to brush them off my uniform. I rolled my eyes & glared at the guy

 


 

 

HELLO~~ ^_^

 

so how was the 1st chapter? mehehehe

 

Hope you guys like it~~ ^^

 

Im still waiting for the poster. I badly want it tbh but yeah

 

need to be patient XD. anyways

 

Comment and Subscribe~

 

XOXO

 

-BANANAMILK118♥♥♥♥