Chapter 9

In Love With My Cousin

"Yunnie~ i got a good news!" Jaejoong said to Yunho once he laid down beside his husband.
Yunho put down the book he read on his lap and looked at his Joongie.

                "What is it honey?"

"I think my wish will come true~"

"Huh?"

"My wish that Sunyeol to be my son-in-law will come true!" he hugged Yunho while grining.
Yunho chuckled at his act, " Why are you so sure about it?"

" Because just now our cute-handsome-cool elder son asking something about his feeling which I'm totally sure he is in love. Then i guess that person is Sungyeollie and Myunggie just shrugged off and smile when i said i will be glad if that person is Sungyeol," Jaejoong said excitedly.

"You are so cute Joongie~ you never change,"Yunho smile lovingly while caressing Jaejoong's cheek.

"So did you tell him that he is in love?"

"No~ but i promise him that i wil tell him when he is 18 if he still in love with that person which i really sure is Yeollie."

"Hahaha. Have you tell Junsu about this?" Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer.

Jaejoong rest his head on Yunho's chest, "Yea~ and he is so happy to hear the news. I really hope Myungsoo's feeling wont change."

Yunho pecked Jaejoong's forehead and bring their hand together, "Lets close our eyes and pray, hoping that Myungsoo feeling wont change okay?"

Jaejoong nodded his head and closed his eyes. once he done he looked up at Yunho and pecked his lips.

"Thank you Yunnie for supporting me. Love you."

"Welcome and love you too honey."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The four cousin were all gathered in Yoosu's house, having a good time together on the weekend as their parents were out buying groceries for the usual weekly family dinner.

"Yesterday i bought a horror movie. Why dont we watch it together?" Hoya asked as he rummage inside his bag.

The other three just nodded their head, agreed to watch the movie together. Woohyun purposely sat in between Myungsoo and Sungyeol because he still hold a grudge toward Myungsoo.          On the whole week, he always come in between Myungsoo and Sungyeol which cause Myungsoo to glare at him. This time no difference, he purposely clinged to Sungyeol arm and stick his tongue out toward Myungsoo to provoke the other. 

His provoke seem succes when Myungsoo cant tolerate with him again. He stayed silent and thinked about his revenge. While Myungsoo still thinking about his plan, Woohyun suddenly rushed out from the TVroom, claiming that he need to go to the toilet. Myungsoo took the golden chance and he claimed Woohyun previous seat beside Sungyeol. Sungyeol raised an eyebrows toward Myungsoo that already sat beside him. Myungsoo flashed his famous innocent smile and wrapped one arm around Sungyeol's shoulder.

"I just claiming my usual spot that being stolen by your baby brother."

Sungyeol laughed at his statement, "I cant wait to hear Woohyun shout after this."

After he said that, Woohyun came back from the toilet, "Yah! Myungsoo-hyung! You took my seat!"

"I dont see your name on this spot."

"But I sat there first. Shooo.." Woohyun tried to pulled Myungsoo away.
Myungsoo hugged Sungyeol tightly, asking for his help. Sungyeol laughed at them while Hoya shooked his head.

"Woohyun, come here. Sit with me,"said Hoya while patting the empty spot beside him.

"No. I want to sit beside Yeollie-hyung. You come here and help me pull away YOUR brother from MY brother."

Hoya sighed and put the movie on pause before got up and help his best friend pulled his brother away.

"Yah! Hoya, I'm your brother, you should help me,"said Myungsoo while he clinged on Sungyeol tightly.

"Well people change sometime,"said Hoya while smirking. Sungyeol and Woohyun laughed at Hoya's word. 

"What are you laughing at?" Myungsoo glared at Sungyeol while Sungyeol ignored him and still laughing. 

An idea popped into his mind when Sungyeol did not stop laughing. He pulled Sungyeol down to the floor and tickled him. 

"Argh!hahahah...stop...hahahaha..Hyunnie...hahahah...Hoya.. hahaha.. help me!"
By hearing that, Woohyun and Hoya joined them and statt tickling . The movie soon forgotten and the room was filled with their laughter.