Chapter 22

In Love With My Cousin

After changing their clothes, Myungsoo asked permission from Jaejoong to bring Sungyeol out as he already promise his cousin to treat him ice-cream.

                “Sure you can go. Don’t forget your jacket, its cold rite now.  Come back safely okay,” said Jaejoong, give permission to his sons.

                “Thank you umma,” Myungsoo smiled cheekily before went to his room.

                “Yeollie, lets go~”

                Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo and blinked his eyes, “To where?”

                “Lets go eat ice-cream. I promise Hyunnie to treat you ice-cream.”

                Sungyeol’s eyes sparkle, he look at Myungsoo cutely, “Can I get an extra topping?”

                “Sure, whatever you want~”

                “Yeay! Lets go!”

                Myungsoo chuckled at Sungyeol’s behaviour. They went to nearby ice-cream shop that they often visit. After they choose the ice-cream along with the topping and paid for it, they sat at the isolated corner of the shop.

                “Mmmmmmmm~~~~~~~”

                Myungsoo smiled at Sungyeol, “Delicious right?”

                “Of course~ how about yours?” Sungyeol eyed Myungsoo’s ice-cream.

                “Not bad.”

                “Can I have some?” Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo with his puppy eyes. An ice-cream is Sungyeol’s favourite, if he was asked to choose between Woohyun, his baby brother, and ice-cream, he will definitely choose ice-cream like what had happen before. Woohyun who had a soccer practice, he asked his older brother to wait for him as he don’t want to stay back alone. However, Myungsoo had a plan for them, he promise Sungyeol to treat him ice-cream. Sungyeol ditched his brother in the school and follow Myungsoo back to home before they walk to the ice-cream shop together. As a result, he need to face his sulking baby brother who just come back from school. Woohyun throw a tantrum, refuse to talk to his brother for almost a week until his daddy had a talk with Sungyeol about the matter.

                “If I say no?” teased Myungsoo, he like to make Sungyeol pouted.

                “Ceh, stingy,” Sungyeol said before he continued eating his own ice-cream.

                Myungsoo chuckled, he scoop his ice-cream and entend his hand to Sungyeol’s mouth, “Ahhhhh~”

                Sungyeol’s smile before ho open his mouth, allowing Myungsoo to feed him.

                “Thank you Myunggie~” Sungyeol’s say cutely.

                “You’re welcome.”

                Then they ate in silence until Myungsoo speak up, asking Sungyeol about Woohyun and Sunggyu.

                “Don’t you think Sunggyu and Hyunnie kind of weird lately? I hadn’t saw them talking to each other lately, Hyunnie also look like avoiding Sunggyu. Did something happen between them?”

                Sungyeol shrugged his shoulder, “I also noticed it. They seem like avoiding each other lately. But Hyunnie seem depressed these past day, and he told mommy that the one he love rejecting him. Weel you know, Sunggyu always pushed Hyunnie away when he hug Sunggyu or being closer to him. I thought maybe that what he mean by rejecting but after looking at them now, I think something happen. Do you think Hyunnie confessed to Sunggyu?”

                “Hmmm… maybe. I don’t know,” Myungsoo say nonchantly.

                Sungyeol sigh, “ I worry about them.”

                “How about you?” Myungsoo suddenly asked.

                “Me? How about me?”

                “Don’t you have someone you like?”

                Sungyeol stared at Myungsoo before he answered, “ Yeay. I have someone that steal my heart.”

                Myungsoo suddenly felt pain iin his heart, “Who?”

                Sungyeol kept his eyes on Myungsoo, he really want to truthly answer Myungsoo’s question but he can’t bring himself to say one simple word, it is ‘YOU’. He suddenly felt sad, he cover up his sadness with grin, “Secret.”

                Myungsoo glared at him, “Whatever.”

                “How about you?”

                “Me?” Myungsoo pointed at himself.

                Sungyeol nodded his head.

                “I’m waiting for you,” Myungsoo said seriously while looking straight into sungyeol’s eyes making the latter blushing.

                “Just kidding~” Myungsoo said childishly and playfully stick his tongue out.

                Sungyeol suddenly felt pang in his heart. Myungsoo always do that to him, after he said something that make his heart melt, he would say he was a joke. Sungyeol kept his mouth shut and continue ate his ice-cream.

                Myungsoo who still laughing leaned closer to Sungyeol, “Are you mad Yeollie?”

                Sungyeol shook his head without looking at Myungsoo and ate the last bite of his ice-cream.

                “Are you done eating? Lets go back,” said Sungyeol.

                Myungsoo sigh before got up and they went back home in silence. When they arrived home, it was half past five. By looking at the car parked at his house, he knew his parent and baby brother already arrived home.  He hurriedly went to Myungsoo’s room to get his school back after he greeted Yunho appa at the kitchen, having  some tea with Jaejoong umma.

                While putting his belongings into his back, without looking at Myungsoo, he thanked Myungsoo for the treat.

                “Thanks for the ice-cream Myunggie,” Sungyeol said without spare any glanced at Myungsoo beside him.

                “Welcome.”

                Before Sungyeol could walked out from the room, Myungsoo grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug. Myungsoo placed his chin on Sungyeol’s shoulder.

                “Are you mad Yeollie?” asked Myungsoo.

                “Why should I be mad?”

                “Perhaps because of my words?”

                Sungyeol sighed, he kept his mouth shut, refuse to bring up those topic.Myungsoo frowned when he heard Sungyeol’s sigh. He pulled a bit from the hug,  loosen his arm around Sungyeol’s waist a bit.

                “Whats wrong Yeollie?”

                “Its nothing Myungie. Can you please release me? I need to go now, Mommy must be waiting for me at home.”

                Myungsoo stared at Sungyeol’s for a while before he unwrapped his arm from sungyeol’s waist, “Okay, but don’t misunderstood my words. I do waiting for you,” Myungsoo said softly enough for Sungyeol to catch his words. Sungyeol’s blinked his eyes, tried to interpret Myungsoo’s words.

                “Yeollie, you need to go now,” Myungsoo remind him as Sungyeol did not budge from his position.

                “Ah, yeah. Bye Myunggie. See you tomorrow,” Sungyeol waved at him before he opened the door and closed it a few second later. Myungsoo stared at the closed door, “Am I doing the right thing?”

 

 

 

-Stupid Myungsoo for confuse my Yeollie,.. hehehe... enjoy the update! i will update some more chapter for you ~ dont forget te read n subscribe! welcome to my new readers! ^____________^