Chapter 26

In Love With My Cousin

*Brzzzttt**Brzzzttt*

Woohyun stop reading his comic and take his phone. He receive a watsapp message from SUNGGYU <3. He threw his comic away and sat up. He took a deep breath before he opened the watsapp.

‘Hyunnie-ah~’

That one word managed to make his heart tremble. He smiled widely before he type to reply Sunggyu. Before he could touch the send button, suddenly he remember that he should be angry with Sunggyu. He touch the backspace and ignore his phone.

Sunggyu on the other hand, waiting for Woohyun’s reply. By looking the last seen of Woohyun’s watsapp, he knew Woohyun read his watsapp. He wait a little bit, after 10 minutes passed, he send another watsapp.

‘I wont give up on you Hyunnie.’

‘What are you doing rite now Hyunnie? Do you think about me?’

‘What I’m doing now is thinking about you.’

‘I hate to admit this because it so embrassing but I cant help.’

The beeping sound of his phone annoyed Woohyun. He took his phone back and read Sunggyu whatsapp. He cant help but felt curious what Sunggyu want to admit.

                “Oh, come one Gyu-hyung. What do you want to say to me.”

                ‘I miss you Hyunnie..’

                Woohyun froze when he read that sentence. He can felt his cheek heat up. He slap his own face, “Ouch!” he rubbed his cheek while pouting.

                “Stupid hamster for making me like this. Aish! I don’t care, I wont forgive you.”

                “Who are you talking to?” Sungyeol peek his head out from Woohyun’s door.

                “Gosh hyung! You scared me!”

                “Ehe~ sorry~” Sungyeol pushed the door open and let himself into Woohyun’s room. He bounced onto Woohyun bed.

                “Hyung! Stop bouncing!”

                Sungyeol stoped his action and grinned at his brother, “So…”

                “So?”

                “Who are you talking to just now?”

                “I said no one.”

                “Don’t fool me Hyunnie~”

                Woohyun glared at Sungyeol.

                “What?” Sungyeol play innocent.

                Woohyun sigh, “Okay~ its Gyu-hyung. He send me watsapp.”

                “Really?! What he said?”

                “Why should I tell you?”

                “Because I’m your brother.”

                 “Doesn’t mean that I should tell you everything about my life.”

                “Come on Hyunnie~ tell me….” Sungyeol whinned at Woohyun and did not stop his action until it annoy Woohyun.

                “Okay! Okay! I will tell you.”

                Sungyeol grinned and sat quietly beside Woohyun, waiting him to tell him.

                “He said he miss me.”

                “Really?! Then what do you say to him?”

                “I didn’t reply his watsapp.”

                “Aeee?? Why? You should reply him.”

                “Why should I?”

                “Because you miss him too.”

                Woohyun opened his mouth to retorts but closed it back as he interpret Sungyeol’s word. He does miss Sunggyu.

                Sungyeol pats his head, “Hyunnie~ are you okay?”

                Woohyun looked at Sungyeol with teary eyes, “I miss Gyu-hyung~ But I cant forget what he said to me.”

                Sungyeol smiled pitily at Woohyun, “What are going to do now Hyunnie?”

                “I don’t know Hyung.”

                “How about giving him second chance?”

                “Is it worth to give him second chance?”

                “Its up to you Hyunnie. If you think he deerve a second chance then you should give him a chance. By looking at the current situation, he seem start to gain your attention back. During the recess time, he looked sad when you’re not sitting with us. He always looking at your table.”

                Woohyun lay down, with his head on Sungyeol’s lap, “I know… I know he was looking at my table.”

                “Come back to our table Hyunnie. We felt incomplete without you.”

                Woohyun hummed in response, “How’s it going between you and Myungsoo-hyung?”

                “Huh? Nothing happen.”

                “Aish~ you two are so slow. I think I need to knock some sense in you until you realize you love Myungsoo-hyung.”

                “Of course I love him. He is our cousin,” Sungyeol said in the matter of fact as he looked down at Woohyun.

                “Oh~ please~ he is more than a cousin for you.”

                “Hyunnie~~~~”

                “What?”

                “Just shut up.”

                “I wont, I gonna downstair and tell daddy and mommy~ Bye hyung!” with that Woohyun dashed from his room and screaming on top of his lung when Sungyeol chased him from behind.

 

-The next morning-

                After bath, Woohyun grabbed his phone to check the time, he raised an eyebrows when he received a watsapp from Sunggyu. Last night before he drift of to sleep, Sunggyu watsapp him wishing him good night and once again saying he is missing Woohyun.

                Woohyun read the watsapp and cant help but to smile after read it.

                ‘Morning my Hyunnie~ how was your sleep last night? Did I appear in your dream? Did you have breakfast? See you later at school Hyunnie. I will waiting for you at entrance. Cant wait to meet you.’

                “Gyu-hyung, what should I do with you? Are you really sincere?”