Chapter 38

In Love With My Cousin

"yeollie~~" someone sneak up behind Sungyeol and an arm wrap around Sungyeol's waist.
               "Yah! dont sneak up behind my back," Sungyeol hit the arm around his waist.
               "Ehe, sorry. What are you doing?" Myungsoo nuzzled on Sungyeol's shoulder lovingly.
               "This, Hyunnie just sent me his picture in suit. My baby brother look stunning in his suit."
               "Yeah, but not stunning as you." Sungyeol blushed when Myungsoo compliment him.
               "Thank you~"
               Myungsoo looked at his husband lovingly. Yes, his husband. They're married to each other 6 months ago. Memories of them become a couple many years ago still fresh in his mind. He still remember when his Appa and Yoochun daddy dragged him and Yeollie to talk in private. He still remember how Yoochun daddy strictly warning him to not broke Sungyeol's heart and he remember how his Appa hug Sungyeol, welcoming him into Myungsoo’s family. He still remember during his 27th birthday, he porpose to Sungyeol making his Yeollie crying all night, felt touched with Myungsoo proposal.
               "yeollie~~"
               "Hmm???"
               "Nothing~"
               Sungyeol stop watsapping Woohyun and put his phone away. He turned around and circle his hand around Myungsoo's neck. He stared at Myungsoo lovingly. They looked at each other without muttering any words.
               "You're so handsome Myungsoo," Sungyeol said, breaking the silence.
               "Thank you. You too Sungyeol. You're so handsome, pretty, cute, adorable and sweet," Myungsoo compliment Sungyeol non-stop, making his Yeollie chuckle.
               " Dont spoil me with your compliment Myunggie~~~"
               "It's okay. It come from the bottom of my heart."

“Really?”

“Of course! You don’t believe me?” Myungsoo asked while widening his eyes making Sungyeol laughed at him.
               "Thank you honey~"
               "Yeollie~ I'm hungry?" Myungsoo suddenly whined while clinging to Sungyeol.
               "Hungry?"
               Myungsoo nodded his head cutely. A big smile plastered on Sungyeol’s face at Myungsoo’s cuteness. He wonders how Myungsoo still look cute in his eyes although they are 28 years old this year. Now he knows why his Daddy always calling his Mummy ‘cutie’.
               "What do you want to eat today?" 
               "Mmm.. can you cook carbonara for me? Its been a while i ate your carbonara."
               "Okay~ " Sungyeol tried to free from Myungsoo's hold but to no avail.
               "Myunggie~ can you let me go already? Let me go to the kitchen."
               Myungsoo smiled sheepishly at his own clingy behaviour. He release Sungyeol from his hold and trailing behind Sungyeol, following his husband to the kitchen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
               "Gyu-hyung~~~ I like this suit the most, but your suit are not matching with mine," Woohyun whinned at Sunggyu's choice of their wedding suit.
               Being stubborn as stone,Sunggyu shook his head, "I will not change my mind. I want this suit."
               "But it doesnot match with my suit," Woohyun continued to whine.
               " If you want a matching suit, you choose other suit that matching with my suit."
               Woohyun glare, "No! I like this suit."
               They continue to bickering, not realizing that Sungjong has enter the room.
               "Hyung! Can two of you stop? Thanks god you're in my office, if not, your bickering will cause my customers to run away," Sungjong try to stop the bickering couple.

After finishing his studies, Sungjong became a fashion designer and open up a boutique. He also design the wedding suit for Myungyeol couple and he swear, the Myungyeol couple were much better than the couple in front of him.
               "Joongie! Which one is better? This suit is better right?" Woohyun asked Sungjong.
               "I th..."
               Before Sungjong could answer Woohyun, Sunggyu cut his words, " No! This one is better right?"
               "No! This one!"
               "This one!"
               Sungjong who sat between the bickering couple covered his ears.
               "Hyung!!!!"
               Woohyun and Sunggyu stopped bickering. they turned their head toward Sungjoong in the middle.
               "Why dont both of you discussed about this matter first. We still have plenty of time. Or i can make a new design for both of you."
               "I dont want to take a risk Joongie. I'm afraid you couldn't make it," said Sunggyu.
               "its okay hyung. I can manage it. Dont worry."
               "I told him about the custom made suit.But he refused, he insist to choose the one that available in your boutique."
               " Yah, I just dont want to burden my brother. He is my brother you know, i'm sure he have an important task to do than your suit."
               Woohyun try to retort back but cant help to feel hurt with Sunggyu's words.
               " So you're saying that our wedding are not important?" Woohyun asked, feeling hurt.
Sunggyu choose to ignore Woohyun's words and kept silent.
               Sungjoong looked back and forth between two of them. He looked at Sunggyu, " Gyu-hyung, i think you should discuss this matter with Woohyun's hyung first. I dont mind if both of you want a custom made suit."
               "No its okay. We just wear the suit once in a lifetime. It is a waste to make a new suit just for that one day."
               Once again Woohyun felt hurt. He held back his tears that threatening to fall down. Did he make a wrong decision? He cant stand to stay in that office. He stand up and grab his things.
               " Joongie, i will contact you later. Gyu-hyung, I'm going back, no need to send me. I will catch a taxi."
               Woohyun exit the boutique without looking at Sunggyu. 
               "Woohyun-hyung.." Sungjong called Woohyun once he step out from Sungjong office. Sungjong glared at Sunggyu, "What have you done Hyung? Why are you like this? You hurt Woohyun-hyung feeling. If i'm in his shoes, Of course I will make the custom made one. Wedding is once in a lifetime hyung. Of course he want a special things that can make him remember the wonderful memories."
               Sunggyu heaved a heavy sigh, " I will meet you later. Let me think first, " Sunggy said before dashed out from Sungjong's office.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
               *Ding Dong!*
               "Huh?" Sungyeol and Myungsoo immediately stopped eating. They look at each other , silently asking who is the uninvited guest are.
               "I'll get it, " Myungsoo said and got up to open the door.
               "Hyunnie?" Myungsoo was surprised as just a few minutes before Sungyeol showing him the picture of Woohyun's in wedding suit, smilling proudly, but Woohyun in front of him right now are a crying Woohyun.
               "Are you okay Hyunnie?" Myungsoo pulled Woohyun into the house and dragged him to the kitchen.
               "Yeollie, Hyunnie is here."
               "Hyunnie?" Sungyeol looked up and shocked at his baby brother condition.He get up from his seat and pulled his brother to sit beside him.
               "Hyunnie, why are you crying?"
               "Hyung, I dont want to marry Sunggyu-hyung."
               Both Sungyeol and Myungsoo shocked at Woohyun's statement.
               "Whta do you mean?" Myungsoo asked.
               Woohyun tell them from a to z of what happen in Sungjong boutique while sobbing," He think our wedding are not important."
               "That stupid hamster," Sungyeol cant help but pissed off at Sunggyu.
               "I will brainwash him later," Sungyeol said determinedly.
               "No hyung. No need. I had enough of him already. If we are meant to be, if he really love me, he will come and see me himself," Woohyun said while wipe his tears.
               Sungyeol sighed, " But Hyunnie..."
               "Yeollie honey. Let them solve their problem themselves. Hyunnie, if you need help, let us know okay," Myungsoo said tried to cheer up the environment.
               Woohyun nodded his head, "Hmmm.. Hyung, I'm hungry~"

+++++++++++++++++++++

               Sungyeol laid down on his bed, staring at the ceiling, while waiting for Myungsoo come out from the bathroom.

               Once Myungsoo came out from the bathroom, he heave a sigh once he looked at his Yeollie. He throw the towel in the laundry basket and climb up the bed, joining Sungyeol.

               “Something bothering you Yeollie?”

               Sungyeol turned his head to look at Myungsoo. He turned his body slightly and wrapped his arm around Myungsoo and leaned his face closer to Myungsoo, “I’m worried about Hyunnie.”

               Myungsoo caress Sungyeol’s face, “Don’t worry. I’m sure Sunggyu will solve their problem.”

               “Aish, that hamster. I should not convinced Hyunnie to accept his proposal if I know he will make Hyunnie crying. Should I tell Mommy and Daddy?”

               Myungsoo move his arm, so that Sungyeol’s head is on his chest and hugging SUngyeol closer, he kissed Sungyeol’s forehead lovingly, “I don’t think that’s a good idea honey.”

               “Hmm… Maybe I should not worry much. They still have about more than half an a year to prepare their wedding. Sunggyu still have a time to persuade Hyunnie.”

               “Yeah, you should not worry much. Don’t mess you mind with their problem. Do you know what you should think right now?”

               Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo, “What?”

               Myungsoo smiled widely, “Me,” he said before capture Sungyeol’s lips.