Chapter 19

In Love With My Cousin

Sunggyu stormed into the kitchen with a furious face. Sungyeol looked at him questionally,

“Sunggyu-ah , something wrong?”

                Sunggyu tilted his head,he breath in and breath out  before he answered Sungyeol, “Nothing. What are you doing?”

                “I’m helping umma peeling the apple for desert. You want?” Sungyeol extend his hand to Sunggyu mouth. Sunggyu opened his mouth and ate the apple.

                “Can you call the others, the lunch is ready.”

                “Okay.”

                Sungyeol then proceed cut the apple and brought the plate to the dining table.

During the lunch, Sungyeol ignored Myungsoo that sat beside him but still put some chicken into Myungsoo’s bowl. Sungjoong on the other hand, purposely put a lot of chicken into Woohyun’s bowl and sometime he fed Woohyun. Sunggyu looked at them with intense stare. Sungjong noticed him staring at them, he smirked evilly before looking at his brother innocently, “Gyu-hyung? Why are you looking at me like that? Something is on my face?”Sungjong asked.

                Sunggyu shook his head before he continue digging the food without looking up. Sungjong looked at Woohyun and winked at him caused the latter to smile.

                Jaejoong looked at them one by one. He smiled at their behaviour. He knew, Myungsoo is in love with Sungyeol and vice versa. They just need someone to knock some sense in them to make them admit their feeling. Besides, Woohyun is in love with Sunggyu because his nephew is shamelessly follows Sunggyu since they are kid, and he knew Sunggyu felt the same about Woohyun just he is in deny. Jaejoong need not to worry about them because Sungjong is there to help them. While in Hoya and Dongwoo case, he don’t worry about them because obviously they are together now.

“I cant believe all of you are grown up already. Umma still remember when all of you were kids, Myungsoo cant be separated from Sungyeol, Woohyun always followed Sunggyu around, Hoya and Dongwoo always played together and Sungjong a crybaby, always cry, want an attention from all of you.”

Sungjong pouted, “Jaejoong umma, I’m not a crybaby. I cant help, everybody have their own playmate while I’m alone~”

All of them chuckled at Sungjong’s whining,“Well now you don’t need to worry because Woohyun willingly want to accompany you,” said Hoya.

“You’re right!” Sungjong linked his arm with Woohyun while the others just smile.

-At night-

                Myungsoo lay down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling.  He can sensed that Sungyeol seem like ignore him. He did not know what he had done wrong to Sungyeol, he tried to recall what they did today and he is very sure that Sungyeol is happy. Suddenly he remember the incident in his room when Sungyeol and Sunggyu were in his room, he remembered Sunggyu’s words and his own words. Since then, Sungyeol act cold toward him. What does that mean? Were Sungyeol angry with his words? But isn’t he is right about it? They are cousin, they cant be in love with each other. They are related, they can’t have a feeling with each other like Hoya and Dongwoo.

                Dongwoo are not their cousin and Hoya can freely love him, but their situation is different. He might love Sungyeol but he still unsure with those feeling.  He might be love Sungyeol as a cousin or more than that but he don’t want to think of it because he is afraid of the future. He don’t want to ruin his good relationship with his cousin if the relationship is not work. Besides, will their family accept their relationship? Will they bless them? That’s why he don’t want to think of it. He don’t want to take a risk. He is comfortable right now with Sungyeol always beside him, supporting him in whatever he do.

*Knock,knock*

                Someone knocking Myungsoo’s door make him back to his sense. He sat up before allowing the person to come into his room.

                “Myunggie~” Jaejoong called his son with a smile. He took a seat beside Myungsoo on the bed.

                “Yes Umma?”

                “Are you okay son?” Jaejoong asked.

                Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, slightly blur whith Jaejoong’s sudden question. His umma is the one that understand him the most beside Sungyeol. If he is in trouble, Jaejoong can sense it and they will have a small talked and that will make him better.

                Myungsoo shook his head , there would be no point to lie to Jaejoong right now. He really need to talk to someone.

                “Something bother you dear?” Jaejoong caressed Myungsoo’s head.

                “Umma~ I’m afraid.”

                “Afraid? Afraid of what?”

                Myungsoo hesistated for a while before answered Jaejoong, “Afraid in love.”

                “Love? What about love honey?”

                “But you need to promise me that you want tell anyone about these,” Myungsoo point out his pinky finger and make a pinky promise with his mother.

                “So.. shall we start?” Jaejoong asked.

                “Umma~ I think im in love. Urmm.. nope, I definitely love that person. But I don’t know. I cant bring myself to admit that I love that person.”

                “Why?”

                “Because I’m afraid of the future. What will happen if our relationship does not work? What if that person doesnot love me back?”

                “Myunggie~ Give a chance to your heart.”

                “What does it mean Umma?”

                “Give a try. Brave yourself and approach that person. Tell that person that you love that person.”

                “But, I don’t want to risk my friendship. I don’t want to lose that person,” Myungsoo said. His eyes brimmed with tears.

                Jaejoong embraced his son. His son’s tears hurt his heart,”Myungie~ its okay honey. give yourself a time to think. Don’t rush. Think carefully what you should do. Whatever your dicision, umma and appa will always support you.”

                Myungsoo nodded his head in his Jaejoong’s embrace before tighten his hold on Jaejoong’s waist.