Chapter 24

In Love With My Cousin

“Yunnie~ I think something is bothering Myungsoo,” said Jaejoong as they sat together in TV room, watching Running Man. Their two sons are in their room, working on their homework.

                Yunho looked at Jaejoong, “Why do you think so Jae?”

                “We had a talk, he said he afraid that he ruin his friendship. I think he had a problem with Sungyeol.”

                “Why are you so sure it related to Sungyeol?” Yunho teased.

                “Yunnie, I know my son well. Why don’t you talk to him Yunnie. Maybe you can help him to solve his own problem. You know sometime appa understand his son more.”

                Yunho chuckle, “You’re man too honey~”

                “But compare to you, you are more mature. I admit myself that sometime I’m a little bit childish.”

                Yunho smiled sweetly at Jaejoong, he brought him closer, “Yeah. Although you are in your forties,but you still stunning and look young.”

                Jaejoong replied Yunho smile, “Well I need to look stunning for you.”

                Yunho laughed and kissed Jaejoong cheek.

                “Yunnie~ about Myungsoo, talked to him Yunnie. I cant bear to see his worry face.”

                “Okay honey. I will talk to him after this show end.”

                “Okay.”

                After the show ended, as he promise, Yunho went to Myungsoo’s room. He knocked the door before he enter. Myungsoo is busy staring at the ceiling, didn’t realize his appa presence in the room.

                “Hey, kiddo.”

                Yunho’s sudden voice interrupt Myungsoo’s daze and snap him back to reality to see his father standing at the door, looking at him.

                “Ah, Appa~”

                Yunho closed the door, made his way to Myungsoo bed and sat beside his son, “Something bothering you? You look kindda worrying over something.”

                Myungsoo sighed. His parents can always read his mind. Hoya once said to him that he is an open book, everyone can see something is bothering him by looking at his expression.

                “Yeay.”

                Yunho ruffled Myungsoo’s hair, “Mind to tell me? Maybe I can help you.”

                Myungsoo looked at Yunho, ‘its now or never Myungsoo. Ask Appa about it,’ he said in his mind.

“Appa, what would you do if you are in love?”

Yunho blinked his eyes, “Urm.. I will approach that person?”

“Will you confess?”

“I will confess if it is a time.”

“If the one that you in love is your friend? What would you do?”

Yunho put his finger under his chin, “ I might think twice before I tell my friend. I afraid when I confess…” before he could finish his word, he suddenly realise something, he tilted his head toward Myungsoo, “ Are you in love with your friend son?”

 Myungsoo lower his head, his father caught him.

“Now I know what is bothering you. You are worry if you confess to your friend, your friendship will ruin?”

“And even if our feeling are mutual, they will be no guarantee that we will be together in the future,” said Myungsoo sadly, “What should I do Appa?”

“He or she?”

“He,” Myungsoo answered shyly.

“Urmm.. do you think he like you back?”

“It sometime confusing me. Sometime I think he like me but sometime I think he not.”

“He treat you well?”

Myungsoo nod his head.

“He always by your side?”

Myungsoo nod.

“He always help you?”

Myungsoo nod.

“He always smile to you?”

Myungsoo nod.

“Is he your cousin?” Yunho trick Myugsoo with his question and he grinned widely when his son unconsciously nodding his head.

Myungsoo gasped, he look at his father whom grined like an idiot, “Appa! You trick me!”

“Aigo my son aigo. No need to be shy. Even you don’t tell me, your Umma and I already know that you love Yeollie.”

“Apppaa~” Myungsoo whinned while pouting.

“Yesss~” Yunho replied cutely, teasing his son.

                “Is it okay for if I’m in love with Yeollie? We are cousin. We are related. What if we brake up?”

                “By looking at both of you, I don’t think the word ‘brake up’ exist in your relationship later.”

                “Is it okay Appa?”

                “Of course its okay. If your umma know about this, he will immediately call your mommy and start planning your wedding with Yeollie.”

                Myungsoo gasped, “Wedding?! I’m not even 18.”

                “I said IF son.”

                “Owh~ Promise me to not tell umma about this. I will tell him myself when I’m ready.”

                “Okay~ Myunggie, whatever you do, just remember that your family always behind you. Umma and Appa will always support you.”

                Yunho’s word touched Myungsoo’s heart. He looked at his appa before he hug Yunho, “ Thank you Appa.”

                Yunho smiled, he felt so happy to help his son. He is teary when Myungsoo thanked him, the problem must be burdening Myungsoo. Yunho is glad that he can help Myungsoo make him feel like he is a good appa to his sons.

                Myungsoo broke the hug, he smile at Yunho.

                “Okay, now go to sleep. Its late already,”Yunho said while patting Myungsoo’s head lovingly.

He kissed his forehead before he left the room. He smile at Myungsoo once again before he closed the door.

                “Done?” Jaejoong’s voice startle Yunho.

                “Gosh Boo~ you scare me.” Yunho turned to face Jaejoong.

                “Did you talk to Myunggie?”

                Yunhoo smiled, he step forward and pulled Jaejoong into his hug.

                “Boo, I cant believe our sons grown up. It felt just like yesterday you gave birth to him.”              

                Jaejoong chuckled, he rubbed Yunho’s back gently, “Time fly so fast.”

                They stay that way in front of Myungsoo’s room before Yunho pulled away slightly, broke the hug.

                “Let’s go to bed. I’m sleepy~” whined Yunho while pulled Jaejoong with him to their bedroom.

 

-Sweet Yunjae moment! i'm die hard fan of Yunjae~ hehehe