Chapter 37

In Love With My Cousin

Myungsoo put the tray on the computer table before he wake Sungyeol up.

                “Yeollie-ah, wake up,” he said softly while move a strand of hair from Sungyeol’s forehead.

                Sungyeol stirred in his sleep before he open his eyes. His eyes widen when he saw Myungsoo face so close. He push Myungsoo  away from him.

                “What are you doing here Myunggie???!!” Sungyeol yelled as he pulled the blanket close to his body.

                Myungsoo raised his eyebrows and looked at Sungyeol innocently, “To wake you up?”

                Sungyeol frowned, “I mean, what are you doing in my room?!”

                It’s Myungsoo’s turn to frown. He’s pretty sure that he was in his own room. He reach out his hand to feel Sungyeol’s forehead.

                “Hmm… I think your fever cause you to lose your memory.”

                “What do you mean?” Sungyeol asked him dumbfounded. ( The fever sure making our Yeollie lose his mind. Ehe..)

                “You are in my room Yeollie,” Myungsoo said softly, “Mommy asked me to  bring some porridge to you,” explained Myungsoo before he continue, “and mommy asked me to feed you so that you can eat your medicine.”

                Myungsoo said while trying to sound serious.

                Sungyeol glared at him, “You’re lying about the feeding part right?”

                Myungsoo smiled sheepishly, “Yeah.. ehe. Come on, get up. Brush your teeth before you eat.”

                Sungyeol push the blanket away and climb down from the bed. As he’s still dizzy, he plopped back on the bed.

                “Let me help you,” Myungsoo said. He helped Sungyeol to stand up and bring him to the toilet.

                “Thank you,” Sungyeol said after they come back from the toilet.

                “You’re welcome,”Myungsoo replied. He took the porridge and sat beside Sungyeol.

                “Come on, lets eat.”

                “I can feed myself Myunggie~” Sungyeol whined.

                Myungsoo smiled at Sungyeol’s childish act. Both of them forget about their problem and act nothing happen.

                “No~I want to feed you. Open your mouth, aaahhh…”

                Although Sungyeol was pouting, he still open his mouth and eat the food. After a few spoon, Sungyeol pushed Myungsoo’s hand from feeding him.

                “Done? But you just eat a bit Yeollie. You should eat more.”

                Sungyeol covered his mouth and shook his head.

                “A little bit more, please~” Myungsoo tried to persuade.

                Sungyeol shook his head again.

                “Just a spoonful? Pretty please~”

                Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo but still obeyed Myungsoo’s words. Myungsoo smiled proudly.

                “That’s my boy~” he said while ruffling Sungyeol’s hair. He then took the medicine and feed Sungyeol. After he make sure Sungyeol ate the medicine, he put the glass back into the tray on the computer table. He sat beside Sungyeol and smiled at him.

                “Still dizzy Yeollie?”

                “A little bit,” Sungyeol answered while looking down at his hand.

                Myungsoo stared at Sungyeol for a little while before he reach out for Sungyeol’s hand.

                Sungyeol’s a little bit shocked, he looked up and met Myungsoo’s eyes.

                “I’m sorry Yeollie,” Myungsoo said while smiled sadly.

                “I’m sorry if my actions hurt you. I’m sorry if you think I play with your heart. But believe me, what I had done to you in the past, I did it sincerely. I acted like that because I really care for you.”

                Sungyeol can’t bring himself to look away from Myungsoo. He kept gazing into Myungsoo’s eyes.

                “I hope its not too late for me to ask for your forgiveness. Forgive me Yeollie?” Myungsoo asked softly.

                Sungyeol interwined their hand before he smiled at Myungsoo. He knows it was stupid of him to forgive Myungsoo immediately but he cant bear to stay apart from Myungsoo. He admit that the past few weeks was a hell for him. He missed his Myunggie so much.

Sungyeol smiled before he nodded his head.

Myungsoo cant help but pulled Sungyeol into his hug, “Thank you Yeollie. I miss you so much..”

“I miss you too Myunggie…”

They stay in each other arms without knowing that someone was peeking on them at the door.

Woohyun smiled while looking at the two figures. He quietly close the door and make his ways downstair.

“Hyunnie~ where were you?” Sunggyu asked as he saw Woohyun climbed down the stair, “I looked around the house, searching you.”

Woohyun flashed a sweet smile at Sunggyu making the older taken aback at Woohyun behaviour. It’s been a while for Woohyun to smile sweetly at him. He cant help but to smile back at Woohyun.

“Really? I’m upstair. Why?” Woohyun said.

Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun hands once his Hyunnie stand beside him.

“Nothing, just want to be with you.”

“Ehem..” Hoya fake a cough, “Excuse me, both of you block our way,”Hoya teased.

Woohyun glared at Hoya for ruining their moment, “Yah! The space behind Gyu-hyung is enough for you to walk.”

Hoya stick his tongue before he ran away from Woohyun who chasing after him.

“Howon, Woohyun, stopped running,” scolded Yunho, “go upstair and called your brother. We’re going to have our dinner.”

“Okay appa,” Hoya and Woohyun answer simultaneously.

 

+Back To MyungYeol+

They stay in each other arm for a while before Myungsoo broke the hug. He smiled at Sungyeol sweetly and brushing the bang that covered Sungyeol’s eyes.

“Yeollie~ I hope it is no to late to say this. Since I remember you said it to me first,” Myungsoo said while playing with Sungyeol’s hand just like what they always doing before.

“What is it?” Sungyeol asked. He somehow felt nervous hearing Myungsoo’s words.

Myungsoo stared at Sungyeol while hold on Sungyeol’s hand tightly, “ I love you too Yeollie.”

Sungyeol blushed at Myungsoo’s words, “I..”

*Knock, knock*

Before Sungyeol could answer Myungsoo, someone knocked on the door.

Myungsoo glared at the two figure that enter his room.

“Did we ruined Myungyeol moment?” teased Hoya while smirked at Myungsoo.

Woohyun immediately climb on the bed and hug Sungyeol, “Sorry for interrupting but Yunho appa asked us to call you for dinner.”

“You want to join us too Yeollie?”Myungsoo asked Sungyeol.

Sungyeol smiled before he nodded his head, “Yeah, sure~”

“Let me help you hyung,” Woohyun said.

Before Woohyun could grabbed Sungyeol’s hand, Myungsoo his Woohyun’s hand.

“Let me help Yeollie. Both of you go first.”

“Awww~~~ so sweet~” mocking Hoya.

“Possessive hyung,” Woohyun said while glared at Myungsoo. Hoya grabbed Woohyun’s arm and dragged him out of the room, heading downstairs for the dinner.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The whole family eating deliciously and thanked Jaejoong, Junsu and Daeyoung for the food. They chatting and teasing each other while eating. Sungyeol also joined them during the dinner but refuse to eat as he already ate the porridge that Myungsoo fed him a while ago.

“Jaejoong Umma~ can we see fireworks from your house?” Sungjong asked as he’s eager to see fireworks tonight.

Yunho answered on behalf of Jaejoong, “ We can see clearly in the backyard Sungjongie. Make sure to wear a thick coat. We will go to the backyard before midnight. Don’t wnt to miss the firework.”

“Yeay!” all the young boy cheered including Sungyeol.

“Aha, Yeollie~ you stay inside,” warned Yoochun.

Sungyeol pouted,”But Daddy I want to watch the fireworks too~~”

“I will make sure Yeollie wear the extra thick coat daddy,” Myungsoo pleading to Yoochun.

“Chunnie, let him watch the fireworks~” Junsu tried to help his son.

“okay. But make sure to wear extra thick coat.”

“Okay daddy!” Sungyeol said excitedly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When the clock almost striked midnight, all of the three families gathered at the backyard, waiting for the fireworks. All the boys sitting on the mat that Jaejoong’s prepared for them while their parents stand a few feet from them.

                Sungyeol laid his head on Myungsoo’s shoulder while Myungsoo’s interwined their hand together.

                Woohyun who is beside Sungyeol smiled looking at his happy face of his hyung. He looked on his left and looking at the person beside him. He looked at his small eyes, his pointy noise and his pursed lips as he is concentrate looking up on the sky, waiting for the fireworks.

                Sunggyu felt that someone was staring at him. He looked on his right and met Woohyun’s eyes. Woohyun kind of taken aback when Sunggyu suddenly turned his face toward him.

                “Something on my face Hyunnie?” Sunggyu asked.

                “No. nothing,” Woohyun said, smiling and look up on the sky.

                Sunggyu smiled looking at the Woohyun. Woohyun tilted his head at Sunggyu, “Something on my face Hyung?”

                “No. Nothing~” Sunggyu said before turned his head back to the sky.

                “Hoya~” Dongwoo tugged on Hoya’s shirt.

                “Hmm?” Hoya looked at Dongwoo. Suddenly Dongwoo pecked Hoya’s cheek.

                “Ehem..” Changmin fake a cough as he saw what his son is doing. Daeyoung hit Changmin’s arm for ruining the sweet moment before smile at his sons.

                “I love you~” Dongwoo said to Hoya.

                “I love you too~”

                Sungjong looked at his hyungs and pouted, “Umma~ Appa~ What about me?” he said while looked at his parents that stand a few feets from them.

                “Don’t you dare to find a lover. You are still young,” warned Daeyoung.

                “Awww~ come to Appa Sungjongie~” coaxed Changmin.

 

 

*Thank god, my laptop is okay. i manage to write back my idea last night and here i am, updating and presenting my work to all of you. i hope all of you enjoy the 5 new chapters. should i end this story on this chapter or another chapter. actually i'm forget what i had plan for the ending as i'm really busy with my study, hehehe.. stay tune for the next chapter everyone~~~ happy chinese new year everyone! ^_____________^