Chapter 28

In Love With My Cousin

-At the canteen-

Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sunggyu walk together to their usual table after buying some food.

"Hey guys!" greet Sungyeol to his dongsaengs.
                "Hye hyung!" Sungjong greet back.
                Sunggyu take a seat beside Woohyun. He put a pack of chicken bun in front of Woohyun,    "For you Hyunnie~"
                "Huh?" Woohyun glanced at the bun before turn his body slightly, facing Sunggyu, "No thanks, I have my own food."
                Sunggyu smile bitterly, "Umm keep it, you can eat it at home later."
                Woohyun rolled his eyes and turned his body back to the original position. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and sent a watsapp to Sungjong.
                'Joongie~ help me?'
                Sungjong who in the middle of eating his food felt annoy when his phone vibrating on th table. He look up when he saw the sender. He raised his eyebrows to Woohyun asking what kind of help he need.
                Woohyun type on his phone again, 'Pretend that you are hungry and asking me for the bun. BUT dont eat it! The bread is mine."
                Sungjong glared at Woohyun whn he read the watsapp.
                He start to look at Woohyun pitily with his puppy eyes, "Hyunnie-hyung~"
                "Yess Jongie?" Woohyun replied sweetly.
                "Do you still want that bun?"
                Woohyun took the bread Sunggyu's bought just now, "This one?"
                Sunggyu widen his eyes when Sungjong ask Woohyun about the bun he bought, " Yah Sungjong, i bought the bun for Hyunnie."
                Sungjong pouted his lips, Woohyun smile satisfactory with Sungjong's act.
                "Do you want it Joongie?"
                Sungyeol who this while eyeing the drama speak up, "Hyunnie, Sunggyu bought the bun for you~" then Sungyeol look at Sungjoong, " Do you want that bun Joongie? Hyung will buy it for you."
                "Its okay hyung~ I'm not going to eat the bun. It is better to give it him than wasting it. You can keep it Joongie~" he give the bun to Sungjong.
                Sunggyu glares at Sungjong while Sungjong look at him appologizely.
                Sungyeol shook his head with the way Woohyun's act.
                "Yeollie-ah~ Dont worry. Woohyun is testing Sunggyu right now," Myungsoo whispered into Sungyeol's ears.
                Sungyeol look at Myungsoo questionaly.
                "I will tell you later okay~" promised Myungsoo before he turn his attention to the others.
                "Do the three of you know that we will spend this weekend together?"
                "Really? For what?" Dongwoo ask.
                "Christmas shopping! We can choose matching shirt Woo~" Hoya said excitedly.
                "We can do the same too Hyunnie!" Sunggyu beamed.
                "As if," Woohyun said nonchantly although he kindda happy to hear that from Sunggyu.
                "So, should we find matching shirt too Yeollie?" Myungsoo teased.
                "Of course you two should!" Hoya said.
                "Yeah! Both of you are the one that must find the couple shirt," Woohyun pointed out.
                "Why?" Sungyeol asked cluelessly.
                "Because both of you love each other~"Sungjong answered.
                "Yah!" Sungyeol tried to hide his blushing while Myungsoo chuckled.
                Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo disbelief.
                "What? They are right. We need to buy the couple shirt this weekend~" Myungsoo join in teasing Sungyeol.
                "Myunggie!" Sungyeol whined.
                Myungsoo laughed and wrapped his hand around Sungyeol's shoulder.
                "Dont be mad honey~" Myungsoo said cause the others laughing at the cute couple.

 

-After recess-


                "Sunjongie~ kamsahamnida~" Woohyun patting Sungjong's back as they walk together from the canteen. The YaDong couple walk a little bit ahead from them. 
                Sungjong rolled his eyes, "Cehhh.. dont you know how scary is Sunggyu hyung back then when he glared at me?"
                "Ehe, sorry Joongie for making Gyu-hyung glared at you. So~ give me my bun~" Woohyun open his palm, waiting for Sungjong to give him the bun.
                Sungjong smirked, "As if~" with that he ran as fast as he can while laughing like a maniac. Woohyun chased him until his classroom and managed to lock Sungjong's head between his arm. They attract Sungjong's classmate attention with their loudness.
                "AAAAAA~~~ i will give it. I will give it. Release me first."
                Woohyun released Sungjong and open his palm again while glare at him.
                Sungjong smiled cheekily and put the bun inside Woohyun's palm, "Hehehehehe~ I just want to have fun with you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                “Myunggie, what do you mean just now?” Sungyeol asked Myungsoo when they arrived in their class. Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo too, interested with whatever the couple were talking about.

                “Which one? The couple tee or the bun?” Myungsoo teased.

                Sungyeol hit Myungsoo’s arm, “The bun of course!”

                “What about the bun?” Sunggyu asked.

                “Well I think Hyunnie just want to test you. Maybe he want to see either you will give up or not by refusing your presence.”

                “How do you know Myunggie?”

                “I accidently peek at Sungjong’s phone while he is busy reading the watsapp. Surprisingly, the watsapp from Hyunnie~”

                “So, he order Joongie to eat the bun?”

                “Not really, he just asked Joongie to keep the bun for him.”

                Sunggyu lowered his head, he stare blankly at the desk in front of him.

"I dont understand. Why he act like that?"

Sungyeol shrugged his shoulder, "Dont know."

"For a revenge maybe~ maybe he also want to see either you still work hard to attract him again. You know, playing hard to get~"

Sunggyu sighed, "Its really hard you know. He always push me away."

Sungyeol hit Sunggyu arm, " Serve you right. That what you get after what you had done to my baby brother. Its hurt right when someone push you away? That's how Hyunnie felt when you push him away before."

Sunggyu pouted, "I'm sorry. I promise you i wont push him away again."

"You better keep your promises," warned Sungyeol.

Sungguu nodded his head.

 

*I'm sorry for the long update. i've been too busy with my study until i dont even have time to write this story... every week i had quizes, tests, assignments, presentations.. oh... being a degree student is hard.. i'll try my best.. heeee... thank u for waiting, i love u alll~~~~ ^___________^