Chapter 4

In Love With My Cousin

 

-The next day-

            “Yeollie~ Hyunnie~ come on boys, Let’s go to Joongie umma’s house, mommy and daddy don’t want to be late to office.”

            Sungyeol and Woohyun rushed to the front door and grabbed their mommy hand before they walked to their neighbour house. Once they’re at the gate of Jaejoong’s house, Junsu rang the bell.

            “Myungie, can you help open the front gate for Junsu mommy?” asked Jaejoong while poured some warm milk for Hoya.

            “I want open it too!” Hoya and Myungsoo ran to the front door to press the switch for the electric gate. Then they open the front door and wait for their Junsu mommy to come in.

            “Morning Myungie! Morning Hobaby!” Junsu bent down and kiss their cheek.

            Myungsoo looked at his Yeollie before hugging him tightly, “Yeollie~ Sorry~”

            Sungyeol broke the hug and grinned widely at Myungsoo, “Its okay Myungie~”

            Junsu watched the lovely moment with a wide smile, he ruffled Myungsoo and Sungyeol’s hair gently, “Good boy~ behave yourself at school okay?”

            Myungsoo and Sungyeol nodded their head with a wide smile plastered on their face.

            “Hyunnie~ Hobaby~ Bye~” Junsu wave at them before left.

            “Bye Mommy!”

            “Boys! Come here honey~ eat your breakfast first~” yelled Jaejoong from the dining table. Four of them rushed to the dining table and took a seat, Myungsoo and Sungyeol sat side bt side while Hoya and Woohyun sat across them.

            “Joongie~ I’m going now,” informed Yunho while kissed Jaejoong’s forehead and bid a goodbye to the kids.

            “Kids, finish your milk okay?” said Jaejoong while packing Myungsoo’s lunchbox.

*Nothing’s over~ Nothing’s over~*

            “Umma! Your phone is ringing!”

            “My phone?” Jaejoong rushed to living room and grabbed his phone. He got one miss call from Daeyoung. He dialled Daeyoung’s number and waited the other to pick up his call.

            “Oppa!”

            “Yes Daeyoung? Why are you calling me just now?”

            “Oppa~ can you help me?”

            “What is it?”

            “Well my nanny is sick today and there is no one to look after my kids~”

            “why don’t you apply a day off?”

            “I can’t! We have a lot of appointments today~ please oppa~ I will come home late tonite, I can’t leave them with my mother because my mother is sick and Changmin’s parents is not in town. ”

            “Okay, okay~ I will help you. That’s mean Sunggyu will follow me after school right?”

            “Yes! Thank you oppa! Yup, you don’t mind right?”

            “Of course I don’t mind. How about Dongwoo and Sungjong?”

            “Urm, I will wait you at the kindergarten with Dongwoo and Sungjong. Then, they will follow you.”

            “Okay~ See you~”

After that, Jaejoong along with Hoya and Woohyun drove Myungsoo and Sungyeol to the kindergarten. As soon as Jaejoong stop his car, Daeyoung rushed to his car and knocked on Jaejoonng’s window, “Oppa! I’m late! Thank you for helping me and this is their bag, I will pick them up around 8 p.m okay? Dongwoo,  Sungjong, be a good boy okay?” She kissed their cheeks and bow to Jaejoong before she dashed to her own car and drove to the hospital.

Jaejoong shook his head at Daeyoung’s behaviour, “That girl never change,” he mumbled to himself while open the door for her sons. He looked down at Sungjong and Dongwoo,

“Hello Dongwoo, Hello Sungjongie,”  He greet the two cute boy while smiling.

“Hello Joongie umma~” sain Dongwoo and Sungjong together and bow slightly.

“Now, hop in and stay with Hoya and Hyunnie in the car for a while okay?”

Said Jaejoong while helping them to hopped into the car and open the other door for Myungsoo and Sungyeol. He grabbed their hand and walked them to their teacher that waiting for the student in front of the door.

            “Bye Myungie, bye Yeollie~ don’t forget to finish your food and be a good boy okay honey?”

            Both of them nodded their head before ran to their class and met Sunggyu who sat quietly at his desk.

            “Morning Sunggyu!” Sungyeol greet him happily.

            “Morning Yeollie~ Myunggie~” He smiled at them, “Myungie! I will stay at your house today~ my mom ask me to follow you after school.”

            “I know! Umma told us before  we come. I’m so excited! We can play together till night.” Myungsoo said.

            “Yeay!” Three of them later busied planning about what they should do after school.

 

*I'm sorry for thelate update~enjoy! ^___________^