Chapter 17

In Love With My Cousin

-Recess time-

Woohyun sighed for a hundreth time for that day. He trail behind the Yadong couple who just officially be a couple a few hours ago. Recess time mean a hell for him now because he need tobe in action. He need to act cool and calm as Sunggyu presence is nothing for him. He need to pretend that Sunggyu is a stranger for him now.

They walked to their usual spot where the others already waiting. Hoya happily told Sungyeol that Dongwoo is his boyfriend now. Sungyeol congratulated him and hugged his cousin. Myungsoo felt jealous about it, pulled Sungyeol away from Hoya and told him to stay away from his Yeollie and to go back to Dongwoo. Everyone on the table laughed at Myungsoo's possessiveness toward Sungyeol. 

Woohyun sat beside Sungjong and across Sunggyu. He tried really hard to ignore Sunggyu presence which found hard as the latter is staring at him. 
Suddenly someone come to their table and greet Sunggyu.

"Yo Sunggyu!" 

"Owh, Minho."

"Hi guys," Minho greeted the others.

"Can I borrow Sunggyu for a while?" he asked politely. 

Sunggyu looked at him blankly, "Borrow me? Why?"

"I want to introduce you to someone."

"Who?"

"Just go with me. Lets go," he pulled Sunggyu out from his seat and smile to the others,

"thank you guys."

"Who is he hyung?" Sungjong asked Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

"One of the ace in our class. He is the top 3 in our class," Myungsoo said coldly.

"Why are you talk so coldly?"Hoya asked as he notice his brother tone.

"Because he only befriend with the popular student."

"Then whats the problem? You are popular too. Yeollie hyung is popular too," Hoya spoke out the fact.

"Yeay, we are popular but we are not that clever and popular like Sunggyu and him, although we are the top 10 student in class," Myungsoo said the last sentences proudly.

"Hey look! He introduce Sunggyu-hyung to Victoria! She is famous for her talent playing the piano."

"See, I told you, he only befriend with famous student."

"Omo! What should we do? I want Woohyun-hyung to be my family," Sungjong said bluntly and linked his arm with Woohyun, "Dont worry hyung, I will help you."

Woohyun forced a smile to Sungjong and just nodded his head. He turned his head toward Sunggyu and quickly turned it back when he meet Sunggyu's eyes.

'Stupid Park Woohyun, you need to stick to your promises. Dont look at him!' Woohyun said in his mind.

"Hyunnie? Are you okay?" Sungyeol asked worriedly.

Woohyun smiled at Sungyeol, "Of course I'm okay. Hyung, do you still want that bun? Can i have it?" he asked with his puppy eyes.

"Okay, youcan have it."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


            After school, all of them went to Myungsoo's house as Hoya want to spent more time with Dongwoo and Sungjong want to borrow some of Myungsoo's comic. Sunggyu didnt have any choice and decided to call his umma, inform about yheir plan.
                "Umma~"
                "Ah Gyu? Why are you calling?"
                "Umma~ Are you busy? Am I bothering you?"
                "No~ Its lunch hour oney. I'm with your Appa right now. We are having lunch together. Ah, we left somo money on the table, order something for the lunch after you return home. We were in hurry this morning and i cant cooked something for your lunch. Miahne son~"
                "Its okay umma. But.. urmm.. Can we go to Jaejoong umma house after school?"
                "Why?"
                "Dongwoo and Sungjong want to borrow something from Myungsoo and Hoya. Can you pick us up at there?"
                "How about your clothes? You need to change your uniform."
                "We have our clothes at Myungsoo's house~ Can we go umma?"
                "I'm okay with it but ask your appa's permission first. I'll hand the phone to him."
                Sunggyu frowned. He hoped they will get their parents permission or not, he need to face the wailing Shim Sungjong. 
                "Hello, Sunggyu?" someone spoke on the other line.
                "Yes Appa~"
                "Your umma said you want my permission, what is it about?"
                "Err.. we want to go to Myungsoo"s house~ Can we go there appa? can you pick us up at Myungsoo's house?"
                "Sure~ but dont forget to finish your homework first before playing. We will fetch you tonight and behave yourself. Send my regard to Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung."
                "Thank you appa! I will tell Jaejoong umma~" Sunggyu say happily before cut the line. He turned to his siblings and gave a thumb up to them. Dongwoo and Sungjong skipped to the others happily.
                "We can go to your house!"
                Everyone were happy to hear the news except one person. He might felt uncomfortable to have Sunggyu around him all the evening. Maybe he should go back to his own house and working on his homework alone.
While he was thinking about the escaping thing, Sungjong linked an arm with him,    "Hyung! Can you teach me science later? I dont understand about the nitrogen fixation."
                Sungjong put his puppy eyes which cause Woohyun to pinch his cheek,    "Sure~"
                Sunggyu felt a weird feeling in him when Woohyun pinched Sungjong's cheek and being lovey dovey toward each other.
                "Umma is here~ Lets go guys!" said Hoya excitedly before hop into the car, followed by the others. Woohyun choose to sat in front, seat beside the driver because he dont want to sit beside Sunggyu.
                "Hello Jaejoong umma~" Sungjong said cheerfully.
                "Hello jongie~"said Jaejoong from the driver's seat, "Your umma called me just now and told me that you all will go to our house~ Do you need to go to your house first to change your uniform?"
                "No need umma, they have their clothes that they left at our house on the last visit,"said Hoya.
                "Owh, okay~"
                "Umma~ what we going to eat for lunch?" asked Hoya.
                "I havent cook yet. Do you want homemade or eating out?"
                "Homemade! I miss your cook Jaejoong umma~" said Sungjong. Sunggyu pinched his arm for unshameful asking Jaejoong to cook.
                "Aigo~ poor my Jongie. I will cook for you then. Lets stop by the supermarket first."
                "Sorry Jaejoong umma, i hope we don't burden you."
                "Its okay Sunggyu~ Umma is happy to have you coming to our house."
Jaejoong parked the car to the supermarket to buy some ingredients he need to cook the lunch.
                "I'm gonna buy some ingredients for thw lunch, can all of you wait in the car for a while?"
                All of them nodded except Woohyun.
                "Urm.. do you need help? i can accompany you."
                "Sure if you want to Hyunnie~" said Jaejoong as he wentvout of the car.
Sungjong smiled evilly before he suddenly called Jaejoong who just about to closed the door "Umma! Sunggyu-hyung said he want to help too~"
                Sunggyu shocked with Sungjong sudden words, before he could denying his baby brother statement, Sungjong opened the door and pushed Sunggyu out of the car.
                Woohyun didnt dare to gaze at Sunggyu, he walked calmly beside Jaejoong, on the left side while Sunggyu followed them from behind.
                Jaejoong got himself a basket before wondering around the supermarket to get what he want. Sunggyu offer a hand to help by grabbing the basket that barely has anything in yet from Jaejoong's hand while Woohyun help Jaejoong to find the ingredient.
                After almost 20 minutes in the supermarket, they made their way to the car.           

  Woohyun walked a little bit slow with a heavy platic bag on both side of his hand. Sunggyu who noticed this, slowed down his pace, waiting for Woohyun.
                "Do you need some help?" he asked kindly, not to forget to smile a bit.
                Woohyun just shooked his head and speed up his pace, walked quickly to the car. 
                Sunggyu sighed as Woohyun ignored him. He know it was his fault for making Woohyun treat him like that. Deep inside his heart, he felt so guilty and sad. He tried to cover up his sadness by acting like nothing happened. Throughout the way back to the house, Sunggyu and Woohyun did not muttered any words.

 

 

*Hola~ i have good news and bad news~ Good news is since yesterday is my special day~ I will update 4 chapters today~ heee and the bad news is my mission fail. my mission to finish the story before my birthday fail. so i'm so sorry because i couldnt finish it in time. miahnee.. hope all of u enjoy my update and welcome to my new subsribers and silent readers~ ^____________^