Chapter 27

In Love With My Cousin

-In Jaejoong’s car-

                “Guys, are you all free this weekend?” asked Jaejoong, looking straight to the road.

                They looked st each other and confirming with their eyes.

                “We are free umma~ why?” Myungsoo as the elder, answer his umma.

                “When is your school holiday?”

                “One week from now.”

                “That’s mean, next week you still going to school.”

                “Yup. Why umma?”

                “Nothing, wont it too early for us to go to Christmas shopping?”

                “Christmas shopping? It 3 weeks before Christmas right?” asked Hoya.

                “Yea. Junsu mommy and Umma plan to go shopping next week but your Yoochun Daddy can’t make it. So, we change to this week. Is it okay?”

                “We will go together?”

                “Yup and Daeyoung’s family also will join us. Its been a while Umma meet her.”

                “Dongwoo family will join us?” Hoya asked excitedly.

                Jaejoong smile at his son before he nodded.

                “Yeay!” Hoya pumped into the air while Sungyeol nudged on Woohyun beside him before he leaned closer to Woohyun’s ear.

                “Your hamster will come also. You must be happy for the good news,” Sungyeol whispered to Woohyun’s ear and pulled away with a smirked.

                Woohyun glared at his hyung and looked away cause Sungyeol to chuckle.

                “So, can we make it this week?” Jaejoong ask again to confirm.

                “Of course~” Hoya answered on behalf of the others.

-At school-

                “Okay, we’re here~ ” Jaejoong said cheerfully.

                They bid Jaejoong goodbye before walk together to the school gate.

                “Dongwoo-ah!” Hoya yelled when he saw Dongwoo stood near to the school entrance.

                Standing beside Dongwoo were his two brothers. Sunggyu smiled at Woohyun and waved his hand toward him. Woohyun pretend didn’t saw Sunggyu and walked faster.

                “Bye Yeollie-hyung and Myungsoo-hyung,” he said before he walk away.

                Sunggyu frowned when Woohyun walked straight into the school without greet him and the other. Sunggyu asked Myungsoo and Sungyeol, “Where are Woohyun going?”

                “To his class of course. You better run to him now,” Sungyeol said while patting Sunggyu’s shoulder.

                “Thank you Yeollie~” Sunggyu ran toward Woohyun while having his hand to the others.

                “Hyunnie! Wait for me~” he grabbed Woohyun’s arm causing the younger to stop walking.

                “What do you want Sunggyu?” Woohyun asked coldly while glared at the elder.

                “You.” Sunggyu said seriously.

                Woohyun rolled his eyes and start walking, leaving the elder.

                The elder chase him again and slow down when he was side by side with Woohyun.      

                “Hey, Hyunnie~ you didnt wait for me just now. I was waiting for you.”

                “For what?” Woohyun asked nonchantly.

                “I want to walk you to your classroom~”

                “I don’t need you to walk me to the class.”

                “I don’t care~” Sunggyu ignored Woohyun’s word and linked their arm together. Woohyun tried to pull his arm away from Sunggyu but to no avail.

                “Just follow my lead Hyunnie~ I wont let you go,” Sunggyu paused and glanced st Woohyun, “Again.”

                Woohyun stopped on his track causing the elder to stop too. He looked at Woohyun questionally. Woohyun took this chance to yank his arm from Sunggyu’s grip and walk away, leaving the elder again.

                Sunggyu sighed and he won’t give up. He chase Woohyun again and this time he wrap his arm around Woohyun shoulder and bring him closer. Woohyun squirm to release himself.

                “Not again Hyunnie,” Sunggyu try to coax.

                “But we already arrive,” Woohyun said, pointing his finger toward his classroom.

                Sunggyu tilted his head and cursed in his head, he looked back at Woohyun and smile sweetly.

                “Well see you during the break~ bye~” Sunggyu ruffle Woohyun’s hair while grinning making his eyes smaller. He turn away from Woohyun and run to his classroom, missing Woohyun’s smile.

                “Someone is happy~” teased Sungjong, who stood beside Woohyun, grinning widely.

                Woohyun turn his head, “Yah! What are you doing here?”

                Sungjong pointed forward, “My class is over there hyung. You are just too happy until you cant even remember my class is not far from yours.”

                Woohyun smacked Sungjong head making the latter pout.

                “Hyung! You should thank me! I help you before you know? And I’m the one that help you to knock some sense into him. If not he wont walking you to your class.”

                “Really??” Woohyun said playfully before he ruffled Sungjong head, “Thank you Joongie~”

With that he enter his class.

                When Dongwoo and Hoya enter the classroom, they noticed Woohyun was grinning to himself. They looked at each other and raised their eyebrows before walking to Woohyun.

                “Yo Hyunnie~ You look so happy. Something happen?” Hoya asked while took his seat beside Dongwoo.

                Woohyun flashed his wide smile to Hoya before he look at Dongwoo, “Woo, is it true Sungjong help to knock some sense in Gyu-hyung?”

                “Hey, its been a while I heard you call him Gyu,” said Hoya.

Woohyun glare at him, “Yah~ I’m asking your boyfriend a question. It doesn’t matter what I call him, I can call him hamster if I want to.”

Hoya and Woohyun laughed together while Dongwoo pouting his lips because they make fun of his brother.

Hoya took Dongwoo’s hand and entwined their hand.

“Hoya~ you shouldn’t make fun of my brother~”

Hoya smile apologetically at his lover, “Sorry Woo.”

“I’m sorry Dongwoo. Lets back to our topic.

“Aaaa~~~ about that, now I know what make your day today. Actually, Sungjong and I encouraging Gyu-hyung to approach you. So how it going?” Dongwoo asked curiously.

Woohyun smile, “Thank you Woo~ I’m sorry because I wont tell you how its going between us,” Woohyun stick his tongue out playfully before looking back to the front of the class as soon as their teachers come in.

 

 

-Tada~~ wait for my next update! ^_________________^-