Chapter 3

In Love With My Cousin

 

On the other hand, Myungsoo felt guilty for ignored Sungyeol today. He’s moody and didn’t talk much that night.

            “Myungie~ Let’s play with me~” Hoya persuaded his brother to play with him but being ignored by Myungsoo.

            “Myungie-hyung~ are you sad?” Hoya said while looking at his brother cutely.

            Myungsoo shook his head, “No.”

            “Want to watch Dooley?” Hoya asked him again.

            Myungsoo glanced at Hoya before he nodded his head. He stand up and took Hoya hand, they walk hand in hand to the TV room joining his appa there.

            “Appa~ can we watch Dooley,” Myungsoo asked Yunho who’s watching the rerun of the football match. Yunho smiled at his son, “Okay~”

            Yunho got up from the sofa and took out Dooley dvd from the rack beside the TV.

He put the DVD into the DVD player and took a seat between his two boys. He wrapped his arm around Myungsoo and Hoya. Jaejoong who just come from the toilet smiled at his lovely family, he turned the light off gain an excited squeal from Hoya, before joined his family and took a seat beside Myungsoo. Yunho looked at Jaejoong and beamed a smile to him. They watched Dooley until both of Hoya and Myungsoo fall asleep in their appa’s arm.

            “Joongie~”

            “Hmm?” Jaejoong tilted his head toward Yunho.

            “Can you stop the DVD? They’re falling asleep~” Yunho said with his low voice.

            Jaejoong then push the button stop on the the remote, stopping the dvd player before he carry Myungsoo in his arm while Hoya was carried by Yunho. They step away from the TV room to their sons room.                        

            When Jaejoong tucked in Myungsoo on the bed, he realised that Myungsoo was crying. He shook Myungsoo’s body gently, tried to wake his son up from the nightmare he had, “Myungie, Myungie, wakeup dear~”

            Yunho was caressing Hoya’s head when he heard Jaejoong’s soothing voice, try to wake Myungsoo up. He kissed Hoya’s forehead softly before he went to Myungsoo’s bed and sit behind Jaejoong.

            Myungsoo opened his eyes slowly, he pushed himself up to a sitting position and crawled onto Jaejoong’s lap. He cried on Jaejoong’s shoulder, wetting his umma’s shirt. Yunho raised his hand and patting Myungsoo’s head and then wrapping his arm around Jaejoong with Myungsoo in Jaejoong’s arm.

            “Why our handsome Myungie is crying?” Yunho asked softly.

            Myungsoo looked up at his appa, “Appa, will Yeollie forgive me?”

            Yunho cocked an eyebrows,”Of course he will. Waeyo Myungie?”

            Jaejoong silently listened to their conversation while caressing Myungsoo’s back lovingly.

            “Today Yeollie cried because of Myungie. Myungie don’t hug him and don’t talked to him, then Yeollie cry, he don’t talked to me,” Myungsoo said between sobbing.

            Yunho smiled understandingly. He now knows the problem that haunt Myungsoo’s mind that made his son moody that night.

            “So, tomorrow you should apologize to Yeollie. Appa’s very sure that Yeollie will forgive you,” Yunho said while kissing Myunsoo head, “Promise Appa that you will apologize to Yeollie tomorrow.”

            “Ne appa. Myunggie will say sorry to Yeollie.”

            “Good boy, now go to sleep okay?”

            Myungsoo nodded his head, he kissed Yunho’s and Jaejoong’c cheek before he crawled back to his pillow. He wished his parent a good night when they kiss him on the forehead and drifted back to sleep.

            Jaejoong turn off the light in the room and accompany Yunho to lock the front door  before they went to their room.

            “Yunnie~ sometime, I just worry about Myungsoo and Sungyeol relationship.”

Jaejoong said while lying down beside his husband.

            “Why?” Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer to him. He brushed Jaejoong’s fringe away from covering his eyes.

            Jaejoong scotted closer to Yunho, “Well, you know how their relationship are, they are inseparable. I just afraid that one day when they grow up, their relationship will develop into something else, more than this, more than a friend, more than a cousin. I don’t muid if Yeollie will be part of our family, I love him just like our child but it is okay Yunnie? The fact they are cousin make me worry.”

            Yunho kissed Jaejoong’s forehead, “Joongie, they are still kids. Don’t worry too much.”

            Jaejoong looked up at his husband, “Yunnie, if one day, Myungie choose Yeollie as his spouse, will you go against them?”

            “Joongie~ they are cousin, its normal for them to become close to each other like Yoochun-hyung and me. We grew up together and I don’t end up falling for him because I know my feeling for him is only a love for a brother.”

            Jaejoog pouted his lips, “But I can feel that they will love each other like my love for you. If that happen, you won’t go against their relationship right?”

            “Gosh, Joongie, why you bring this topic up. Okay, I won’t. I would love to have Yeollie as my son-in-law but the thought of having Junsu as my in-law send a shiver down my spine,” Yunho said while rubbing Jaejoong’s back lovingly.

            Jaejoong’s laughed at Yunho’s statement, “Yah, don’t say something like that about your own best friend. I can’t wait to see they grow up, love and cherish each other.”

            “Don’t tell me you are thinking about arrange marriage?”

            “Nope.”

            “Hmmm… or are you trying to play matchmaker?”

            “Can’t I? They are my boys.”

            Yunho chuckled, “Did you hang out with Junsu recently?”

            “Hee~ Yea~ but I couldn’t help but to agree with him. Our son look perfect with Yeollie.”

            “Well, if they are meant to each other, I have nothing to say.”

            “Thank you Yunnie~”

            “You’re welcome Joongie. So now, go to sleep~ Nite and sweet dream honey,” Yunho leaned toward Jaejoog and pecked his lips gently.

            “Nite to you too Yunnie.” Jaejoong pecked Yunho’s lips too before closed his eyes. They soon drifted to their dream land.

 

*Holla my readers~ ehehehe~ so what u think about this chapter? YunJae are lovely as usual right. Me myself cant help but to feel very excited about what wil happen to myungyeol when they grow up. i hope i can write it a little bit faster but forgive me, my time dont allow me to do so~ miahne~

While writing this chapter make me reminiscing the sweetness of YunJae couple in the first story, TRUST. owh, i miss that story.. hahaha~ i;m weird rite? actually today i'm over excited about my result, that is why i'm in a very good mood~

Welcome to my new readers, my new subsribers and my new silent readers~

so enjoy! ^____________^