Chapter 21

In Love With My Cousin

After class, Woohyun directly went to library with his friends. They sat at the table at the corner, away from other people because they know they might disturbed other student with their excitement when discussing.

                “Guys, lets go buy something to eat, I’m hungry,” said Niel.

                “I will stay here, I’m not hungry,” said Woohyun while looked up at his other friends.

                “Are you sure? You want something? We can buy it for you,” said Baro.

                “No, its okay~”

                “Okay, if you say so. Please take care of our things.”

                “Okay, you can count on me.”

                After his friends walked away, Sunggyu and his friends took a seat at the table beside Woohyun’s table.

                “Hey Gyu!  Isn’t that you puppy?” said Minho while pointing at Woohyun. Woohyun who immersed in his reading looked up as the loud voice disturbed his reading. Directly in front of him is Sunggyu with Minho sitting beside him. Minho smirked at Woohyun, “Hey! Long time no see~”

Woohyun smiled a bit without looking at Sunggyu. Two girls walked toward Sunggyu table and sit in front of Sunggyu, blocking Sunggyu’s view on Woohyun.

                “Hi Sunggyu,” greet Victoria shyly to Sunggyu.

                Sunggyu smiled at her and heave out a sigh when his view is block by Victoria’s face. He want to look at Woohyun. 

                Woohyun lowered his head, pretend to read the book in his hand but truthfully, his heart clench when the girls took a sit in front of Sunggyu. He grab his earphone and connect it to his mp3. He turn up the volume until he can’t hear his surrounding. He try to focus but no avail. He dropped the book onto the table and buried his head in his arm and slowly drifting to lala land.

                When Woohyun’s friends arrived back only to meet the sleeping Woohyun, “Aigo~ Woohyunnie fall asleep. He must be tired,” said Baro while gently patting Woohyun’s head.

                “Maybe he really tired,” said Neil while checking his phone, “Omo! My mom is already here. Are  you going with me?” Neil asked Baro.

                “Yeay, my mom cant fetch me. But how about Woohyun?”

                Sunggyu, who all this while listened their conversation, suddenly got up from his seat, startled the other three.

                “Where are you going Sunggyu?” asked Victoria.

                Sunggyu ignored her and walked to Woohyun’s table, “Its okay guys. Leave Woohyun to me, just let he sleep a little bit more.”

                “Owh, Sunggyu-hyung! I’m glad you here,” said Neil while gather all his belongings into his bag.

                “Its not a burden to you right hyung?”Asked Baro afraid they burdening Sunggyu that look like having a discussion with his friends.

                “Of course not~ I will take my belongings to this table and wait for him to awake.”

                “Thank you hyung!” said Baro and Neil simultaneously and politely bow at Sunggyu before walking out from the library in hurry.

                Sunggyu transfer all his belongings to Woohyun’s table, gaining a questionable look from the other three.

                “Sorry guys, something come up. I will move to the next table okay.” He move to the next table and took a sit in front of Woohyun. He looked at Woohyun’s hair and suddenly he felt an urge to feel the hair with his finger. Slowly he reach out and gently caressing Woohyun’s hair. He smile to the softness of Woohyun’s hair under his finger. He pull his hand back and start doing his work. Once in awhile he would glance at Woohyun.

                As the time passed, Woohyun stirred in his sleep and yawned cutely without relizing his action is being observe by someone. He turned off his mp3 and pulled out the earphone before he realize someone is sitting in front of him. He looked up, his eyes widen when he eyes meet Sunggyu’s eyes. He looked around him, searching for his friends.

                “They went back home already Hyunnie,” explained Sunggyu. Woohyun nodded his head while pouting.

                ‘How dare they leave me alone here,’ he thought in his mind. He will deal with them later. Right now, he need to get away from Sunggyu first. He looked at his watch, ‘Damn, its not even 5 evening yet. Ah, its okay, I can go to my classroom.’

                Without thinking much, Woohyun gather all his things make Sunggyu look at him curiously.

“Where are you going Hyunnie?”

                Woohyun stopped on his track, he heart hurt when he heard Sunggyu called his name sweetly. He hate him for calling him in his affectionate voice.

                “None of your business,” he said soldly before walk away.

                Sunggyu sigh. He felt regret now for pushing Woohyun away from his life. He is an idiot for listen to Minho. He quickly pack his thing ran out to chase Woohyun. He looked at Woohyun’s back that walking to the stair. He follow closely behind carefully. He followed Woohyun until he reach the classroom. Woohyun dropped his bag and sat down on his chair, dropped his head on the table, using his bag as his pillow.

                “Leave me alone,” Woohyun suddenly said. He knew Sunggyu were following him.

                Sunggyu walked closer to Woohyun and sat beside him. He put his bag aside bofore looked at Woohyun, “We need to talk.”

                “No thanks. I don’t want to talk to you,” said Woohyun with his eyes closed.

                “But I cant stand with all of this. I know, its me who create the problem. Please give me a chance to fix it. Its hurt Hyunnie, we were hurting ourself,  you and I were both hurt.”

                Woohyun snapped his eyes open, he sat up and glared at Sunggyu, “There is no WE! Its only ME who is hurt! YOU are the one that hurt me! You are the one that push me away. You are the one that make my life miserable!” Woohyun said in anger and got up. Sunggyu grabbed his hand and got up to face Woohyun.

                “I know,” Sunggyu tighten his hold on Woohyun’s wrist when the other struggle to pull away from Sunggyu’s grip. Woohyun looked straight into Sunggyu’s eyes. He didn’t care if Sunggyu saw his teary eyes.

                “You know I love you since we are a kid. But you always push me away. I told myself to be patient. Maybe, maybe one day you will love me back. Don’t you know how hurt I am when you say that never once you enjoyed my presence, when you say how disgusting is my gaze,how annoying is my presence to you. Its hurt so much,” said Woohyun while we cant control his sobbing.

                Sunggyu heart broke looking at the crying Woohyun. He gently pulled Woohyun into his embrace. He rubbed Woohyun’s back softly, “I know I am hurting you. I don’t even think about your feeling. I’m sorry Hyunnie. Hyung is sorry. Please give us time. Give me chance to fix it, please.  I want to give us a chance to be like before , I want us to feel comfortable with each other like before.”

Woohyun pushed Sunggyu away from him,  he shook his head, “Its YOU that create this problem and I WONT give you any chance to either redeem yourself or fix the problem. I don’t want to feel hurt again. I had enough already, I cant bear any rejection again, I cant bear to felt the pain when you pushed or avoid me again. I had enough,” said Woohyun sadly before he dashed out from there with tears.

 

*im so sorry for the late update.. i hope you enjoy reading my story.. pray for mh17..