chapter 25

In Love With My Cousin

After the incident in the classroom and the heart-to-heart session with his daddy, he told himself to not lost hope. He had been thinking for several days, he know deep in his heart, Sunggyu is the one for him. However, its not easy to forgive and forget. Since that day, Woohyun avoid Sunggyu at any cost. In the morning, he would walk faster to his class, leaving Hoya behind. Usually, Woohyun would accompany Hoya waiting for Dongwoo, but this week, he don’t want to do that. Waiting Dongwoo meaning waiting for Sunggyu too, he don’t want to meet that hamster boy for the time being. During recess, he will sit at his classmates’ table, excusing himself from his brother table, telling them that he need to discuss with his groupmate about their project. Eventhough he’s not looking at Sunggyu, he knew Sunggyu’s looking at him. No, he is staring at Woohyun which make Woohyun fidget in his seat but pretend to be okay.

“Gyu-hyung, stop staring at Woohyun-hyung,” whispered Sungjong who sat beside him.

Sunggyu sigh. He looked at Sungjong, “Why cant I?”

“Because you make him uncomfortable. Cant you see, he only have a bite of his food?” Sungjong reasoned.

“What are you guys talking about?” asked Sungyeol, while munching his food.

“Yeollie,swallow your food first,” nagged Myungsoo when Sungyeol choked on his food. He passed water to Sungyeol and rubbed his back.

“Thank you Myunggie.”

Sungjong smiled at them, “You two go date already. You two suit each other.”

Sungyeol blushed at Sungjong statement while Myungsoo grinned.

“Do you think so?” asked Myungsoo while wrapping his arm aroung Sungyeol’s waist.

“Sungyeol,” someone interrupt them. Myungsoo glared at the uninvited person.

“Yes Jiyeon?” Sungyeol hesistantly answer her as he felt annoyed with her presence at their table.

“Urm.. I want to ask you to go to the library with me next Monday after school. You know since we need to hand in our assignment before the holiday.”

Sungyeol looked at her questionally, “Don’t we already agree that we will separate the work? I thought last Sunday, you said it will be okay to separate the work.”

Jiyeon pouted, tried to look cute in front of Sungyeol, “Yeay, but there is some part I don’t understand and I need your help,” plead Jiyeon.

Myungsoo refrain himself to choke Jiyeon for trying to look helpless in front of his Yeollie.

“Why don’t we finish it today? I can stayback today,” Sungyeol suggested.

“But I cant today~” whinned Jiyeon.

Sungyeol massage his neck awkwardly before he agree with Jiyeon. He want that girl to be away from him as soon as possible, “Okay, next Monday, at library.”

“Yeay! Thank you Sungyeol,” Jiyeon said happily before she walk away.

“Aish, I hate that girl,” muttered Myungsoo under his breath.

Unknown to him, Sungyeol heard him, “Me too,” said Sungyeol.

Myungsoo tilted his head, look at Sungyeol questionally.

“She is annoying! Since the teacher pair us up, she didn’t stop bothering me. Always use the assignment as an excuse to text me.” Complained Sungyeol.

“ She text you? Then what do you do?”

“I asked her to split our work. At first she refused, giving me so much excuses but I managed to persuade her. But now.. aish! I guess I can’t run away from her.”

Myungsoo patted Sungyeol’s shoulder, “Don’t worry Yeollie, I will stayback with you next Monday ne.”

Sungyeol nodded his head while smilling at Myungsoo. As the others are listening to Sungyeol’s story, Sunggyu in his own thought.

‘Hyunnie~ did you hate me so much now? I thought you love me? Why cant I get a second chance?’ Sunggyu sighed.

 

 

-After School-

Sunggyu sat alone in the TVroom, staring at the TV while flipping channel to channel. Sungjong walked into the room and looking at his weird hyung. He snatched the remote from Sunggyu and turn off the TV. He sat beside Sunggyu and look at Sunggyu seriously.

“Spill it out hyung.”

Sunggyu glared at Sungjong, “What?! Give back the remote.”

“I wont give you back until you tell me what’s wrong with you.”

“None of your business.”

The two brother continue bickering. Dongwoo leave the kitchen when he heard Sungjong’s scream.

“Yah! What happen?” asked Dongwoo when he saw Sunggyu ready to hit Sungjong with pillow. Sungjong quickly hid behind Dongwoo.

“Dongwoo-hyung! Our hyung is crazy already.”

“Yah, you bastard! Come here!” yell Sunggyu, pointing at Sungjong.

Sungjong stick his tongue out before hid behind Dongwoo again.

“What happen hyung?” Dongwoo ask Sunggyu.

“Sungjong said I’m stupid.”

Dongwoo raised his eyebrow to Sungjong behind him, demand for an explaination.

“Well, Sunggyu hyung is a stupid because he push Hyunnie-hyung away.”

Dongwoo turned his gaze back to Sunggyu, “I’m sorry hyung, but what Sungjong said is the truth.”

Sunggyu dropped his body on the sofa and heaved a heavy sigh, “I know. I already try to fix the problem and asked forgiveness from Woohyun.”

“So what Hyunnie-hyung said?” Sungjong sat beside Sunggyu while Dongwoo sat on the floor looking at his sad hyung.

“He don’t want to forgive me and don’t want to give me chance to redeem myself,” Sunggyu close his eyes; prevent his tears from fall.

Sungjong patted Sunggyu’s thigh, “Don’t give up hyung. You must try hard to gain his forgiveness. I know, Hyunnie-hyung still love you. Show him you deserve second chance.”

“Sungjong is right. Don’t give up hyung~”

Sunggyu open his eyes, “But he avoiding me.”

“Then chase him like what he always do to you before.”

Sunggyu lowered his head.

“Come on hyung. Give your best to let Hyunnie hyung see your effort.”

Sunggyu looked at his two brother and nod his head, “I will try my best,” he said determinedly.