Chapter 13

In Love With My Cousin

-At the park-

Woohyun were walking around the park, looking for his favourite hyung.Sungjong informed him just now that Sunggyu was at the park and he rushed all the way from his house to the park, hoping he would found Sunggyu. He looked around and stopped at the figure that sitting on the bench under the tree. He made his way to the figure.

Sunggyu was too engrossed looking at his phone without realise Woohyun was sitting beside him.

"Hyung."

Sunggyu tilted his head to his right, "Owh, Woohyun." 

"Gyu hyung..."

"Sunggyu," Sunggyu interupted Woohyun's word.

"Huh?"

"Dont call me Gyu. What do you want Woohyun?"

"Errr... Are you okay hung?"

Sunggyu frowned, "Of course I'm okay. Why?" he said coldly.

"Nothing~" Woohyun said while smile cutely at Sunggyu, tried to ease the tense atmosphere.

"Then, leave me."

Woohyun snapped at Sunggyu word, "Why hyung? Whats wrong? Did I make a mistake until you seem piss off everytime you see me?" said Woohyun sadly. He glared at Sunggyu, waiting for his answer.

" You asking me whats wrong? Then I'll tell you why. Do you know why I always pushed you away? Because you are so annoying and I cant take it anymore. You always followed me everywhere I go and it make me feel like I have a puppy. Dont you think i dont know that all this while you were stalking my FB account, my Twitter account and my blog. Can you stop? Its suffocating me, dont you know that? You always staring me which make me uncomfortable and disgusting with your gaze. We've been together since we're child but not even once I enjoy your presence," Sunggyu said sternly ignoring Woohyun's hurt expression.

Woohyun closed his eyes, tried to hold back the tears that threatened to fall. He took a deep breath before he opened his eyes and looked straight to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu surprised when he looked the hurtful expression of Woohyun. He can see his teary eyes make him regret his words.

"I'm sorry and thank you for being honest. Staring from now, I wont disturb your life again. I will stop following you, I will stop stalking you, I will stop calling you Gyu, I will stop asking you a stupid question, I will stop annoying you, I will stop staring at you and I will stay away from you. I promise." with that Woohyun walked away from Sunggyu.

Sunggyu stared at the figure that slowly walking away from him. He put his hand over his chest, "Why does it feel hurt?"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sungyeol and Myungsoo laid side by side in Sungyeol's room.
Myungsoo dropped his phone beside him and looked at Sungyeol, "That girl, she always sending chat to me. Its so annoying."

Sungyeol turned his body toward Myungsoo, "Who?"

"The girl that i told you last time. She kept annoyed me with all the chatting and comment on my status. She spammed my wall!"

Sungyeol laughed,"Really? Is she pretty? Serve you right for being too handsome."

"Nah~ She is not that pretty. She is so plastic. Am I handsome in your eyes? No wonder you like to stare at my face~" teased Myungsoo.

Sungyeol frowned,"Yah! When did I stare at your face?"

Myungsoo sticked his tongue out.

Sungyeol glared at him, "Ceh. So, what's her name? I want to add her. Who knows she might fall for my handsome face."

Its Myungsoo turn to frowned, "I wont tell you. I wont let her saw your face."

"Why?"

Myungsoo sit up and Sungyeol followed him. Myungsoo gripped Sungyeol's hand and gazed into his eyes before he spoke. "Because you are mine."

Sungyeol fall into silence and pull away from Myungsoo stare to hide his blushing cheek. This was not the first time Myungsoo said something like that to him. He want to believe it but he cant because he was scared. He afraid that Myungsoo didnt mean his words.

"Myungie, what do you...." before Sungyeol could finished his words, Woohyun barge into his room with a teary eyes. He laid down on the mattress with his head on Sungyeoll's lap.
Sungyeol and Myungsoo looked at each before they looked at Woohyun, Sungyeol's hand still in Myungsoo's warm one.

"Are you okay Hyunnie?"

Woohyun shooked his head,"I will tell you when I'm alright. Let me think for a while." he said while change his position from Sungyeol's lap to the pillow. 

"Okay. We will leave you alone."

Both of them then climbed down from the bed and went to the living room. They sat side by side, "Do you have any idea why my baby brother cry?"

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder. Sungyeol lean back to the couch dramatically, "Why Hyunnie is sad?"

"Dont worry Yeollie. He'll be alright," said Myungsoo before brushed away some of Sungyeol's fringe from his forehead. 

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo, "About just now, did you mean it?"

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, looking at Sungyeol cluelessly,"I dont get what you mean Yeol."

"The one that you said I'm yours.Are you just playing with the words or do you mean it?"
Myungsoo smiled, he leaned closer to Sungyeol, "Of course I mean it Yeollie~"

Sungyeol smiled back," Does it mean you love me?"

"Of course~ You are my cousin. Of course I love you as my cousin~"

Sungyeol had a sad smile. Thats what Myungsoo always said to him, he love him as a cousin not more than that...

 

 

*Another short update. ^_^