Chapter 31

In Love With My Cousin

-Myungyeol-
               "Yeollie, how about this shirt?" Myungsoo showed Sungyeol different style of shirt to Sungyeol.
               "Myunggie, just choose whatever you want. Any kind of style surely suit you," said Sungyeol without looking at Myungsoo, eyes still looking his own reflection in the mirror.
               Myungsoo pouted, " I want to buy a shirt that you choose for me."
               Sungyeol tilted his head, "Why?"
               "Because I want you to look only at me~" Myungsoo grinned.
               Sungyeol cringed at Myungsoo's pick up line, "What happen to you today? Are you okay, Myunggie?"
               "Of course i'm okay," answered Myungsoo, "Yeollie, help me to choose~"
               Sungyeol sighed, he walked to Myungsoo and choose a few of the shirt that suit Myungsoo.Myungsoo smiled at him and peck his cheeck before walk to the counter, leaving Sungyeol dumbfounded. He touch his own cheek, he bet he is red as tomato right now.

               “Yeollie~,” someone called him. He looked up, welcome by Myungsoo’s smile, “Lets go~” he took Sungyeol’s hand and walked away from the shop.

               “Where should we go now?” asked Myungsoo.

               “Why?” Sungyeol said without looking at Myungsoo. He can’t stand what he is feeling right now. He is happy, excited but at the same time, he is afraid. He afraid Myungsoo’s act was not more than a cousin. He decided to ask, to know the truth. Maybe it’s not the right time but he need to do something for his beating heart.

               Myungsoo stopped walking and tilted his head, “Huh?”

               “Why were you kissed my cheek just now?” Sungyeol asked, still with his head down.

               Myungsoo smiled, “Just because~”

               He suddenly felt so down when he heard Myungsoo’s word. It seems like he just want to play with his heart. He can’t take it. He is reached his limit. Sungyeol suddenly snatched his hand from Myungsoo, “I cant stand it anymore Myunggie. Stop playing with my heart. Maybe for you I’m just your cousin, not more than that. I always endure the pain in my heart everytime you hold my hand, hug me, kiss me and when you told me that you love me. I’m so happy the moment those words come out from your lips but its only for a while. In the end, you will always said that you love me as a cousin. You make me confuse. You confused me with your action. I thought maybe its the way you want to say that you love me but I’m wrong. It hurt me Myungsoo. It hurt me because in your eyes, I’m just your cousin,” Sungyeol said with his teary eyes. He took a deep breath to hold his tears from falling.

               Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol dumbfounded, “Yeollie~ I’m sorry, I don’t know…”

               Sungyeol shook his head, “No, its okay. Don’t be sorry. I’m the fool one to let my heart falling for you.”

               Myungsoo can felt his heart race when he heard Sungyeol’s heart. Before he could say anything, Sungyeol walked away from him.

               “Yeollie!” he want to chase him but someone held him, his Appa.

               “Appa!”

               “Myunggie, give him some time,” said Yunho to his son.

               “But..”

               Yunho shooked his head causing Myungsoo to look down and follow his father’s order.

              

Sungyeol slow down his pace when he realise Myungsoo did not chasing him. He sighed, he such a fool because reveal his own feeling indirectly, he such a coward. Now, he lose his own cousin, his best friend and the love of his life. He took a seat at the nearest bench and stare down the floor.

‘Maybe he is not the right one for me. Maybe I should forget him and give a chance for other people that love me. They might felt the same pain because of me.’

“Sungyeol-ah!” someone called him. He looked up and saw Jiyeon walked toward him with a smile. He braced himself and smiled at Jiyeon.

 

*Please wish me luck on finishing this story. just a little bit, i will finish it and then i will update all the chapter until the final chapter. thank you for waiting and reading! love ya~ ^__________________________^