Chapter 5

In Love With My Cousin

-After school, at home-

Jaejoong accompanied Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungjong watching the horror movie as Sungjong had brought his favourite movie from home. At first, his hyungs dont want to watch with him but in order to make the sulking boy stop crying, they agree to watch the movie.

After 30 minutes watching the movie that make Woohyun cried out loud, he decided to walk out from the room and went to the playroom where his favourite hyung is.

"Hyunggie~"

Sunggyu and Myungsoo ignored Woohyun. Sungyeol looked at his baby brother that stood in front of the door.

"Yes Hyunnie?" Sungyeol say softly.

"Can Hyunnie join hyung?" Woohyun asked, walking toward his brother.

Sungyeol smile at him, "Of cou..." before he could say any word, Sunggyu cut him. "No."

Woohyun look at Sunggyu with teary eyes,

"Why?"

"Because you are younger, you should play with Hoya and Dongwoo," Sunggyu said coldly.

"Hyunnie dont want to watch that movie. Hyunnie is scare," said Woohyun, on the verge of crying.

"Sunggyu-ah, just let him play with us okay?" Sungyeol tried to tolerate with Sunggyu for Woohyun.

Sunggyu shook his head and those action is enough to make Woohyun cry. He ran to the TV room and start to complain to Jaejoong.

"Joongie umma~ Hyung dont want to play with me~" whinned Woohyun in front of Jaejoong.

"Who? Yeollie hyung?"

Woohyun shook his head, "Sunggyu hyung. He said Hyunnie is younger and should play with Hoya and Dongwoo. Hyunnie dont want to watch that movie, its scary~"

"Hyunnie~ lets play with Yeollie-hyung~" as a good brother, Sungyeol left Myungsoo and Sunggyu in the playroom and went after his sulking baby brother.

"Hyunnie want to play with Sunggyu-hyung too~"

Sungyeol sighed and lookead at Jaejoong, asking for help. Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder. Woohyun was in flood of tears in front of him while Sungyeol's patting his back gently, try to coo him. Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong stared at them blankly. Jaejoong pause the movie for a while and try to handle the situation.

"Why dont Yeollie accompany Hyunnie watching this movie so that he wont feel scare."

Sumgyeol immediately nodding his head and took a seat beside Jaejoong. he tugged on Woohyun's hand so that he will sit beside him.

"Yeollie-hyung, can Hyunnie sit beside umma?" Sungyeol moved a little bit to give a space for Woohyun between him and Jaejoong. Woohyun grabbed Jaejoong's and Sungyeol's hand, he held their hand tightly.

Jaejoong smiled softly at him, " Ready?" Woohyun nodded his head and Jaejoong push the play button on the dvd remote. The movie start again. They watched the movie together in harmony not until someone start to call Sungyeol.

"Yeollie~ Why are you left us? Lets play together~" said Myungsoo with Sunggyu beside him.

"Shhh~ we're watching movie," Sungyeol said almost whispering.

"Come on~ play with us," Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol's hand.

"Myungie~ stop pulling Yeollie hand," warned Jaejoong, " why dont you two join us watching this movie. You can play together later. Sunggyu-ah, come here and sit beside your brother there."

Sunggyu obey Jaejoong's wirds, he walked to his brother half-heartedly while Myungsoo is still standing beside Sungyeol with his sulking face. Sungyeol then pulled Myungsoo to sit beside him. He gave Myungsoo his best smile to coo Myungsoo's heart. Myungsoo stay quiet for the whole movie but his hand always in Sungyeol's warm hand and without he realised, he is smiling while watching the horror movie.

+++++++++++++

"Thank you oppa for taking care of them for me," said Daeyoung to Jaejoong with Sungjong in her arm.

"Thank you very much hyung for helping us," said Changmin.

They are standing in front of gate as Jaejoong and Yunho had helped Daeyoung and Changmin to carry their sons into the car.

"You're welcome. They behave well too so i dont face any problem to handle them."

"I'm glad to hear that oppa. Thank you once again oppa~" They bid a goodbye to Jaejoong and Yunho leaving the couple standing near to the gate. Yunho put his hand on Jaejoong's shoulder and pushed him gently back into their house.

"So how your day today?" asked Yunho as he massage Jaejoong's shoulder.

"Urmm, just fine," Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder. After locking the front door, the couple went to the TVroom and cuddle to each other like what they always do on the friday night, after tucking their sons to the bed.

" Nothing happen today Jongie?"

"Urmm.. today we spent our time watching the horror movie that sungjong brought from their house. After that because of scare watching the movie, hyunnie went to find his hyung and then he back this room, pouting because Sunggyu dont want to play with him." Jaejoong stopped talking for while as he's too engrosed watching the reality show on the TV.

Yunho nudged Jaejoong's arm, "Then?"

" ehe, sorry. That little girl so cute. back to my story, then Yeollie come to this room and cooed hyunnie. thank god, hyunnie is ok after that."

" Yeollie is a good brother to hyunnie. sometime i wish our myunggie is like that too."

"Yunnie, our myunggie is a good brother too~" "I know but sometime he's stubborn and never want to lose to Hoya."

"Well, he inheritance that from you."

"Excuse me Mr Jung Jae Joong, did you just say your husband is stubborn?"

Jaejoong looked at Yunho and smirked, "Yes I am," and then he got up from the sofa and ran away from Yunho.

"Yah! Come here!" Yunho chased after his wife who is laughing while running

. Their chasing time causing their second child to awake and went out from his room to meet with his father chasing after his mother. His eyes widened a bit when he saw his father slowly approaching his mother " Run umma! Appa is behind you!" he said while jumping up and down.

Jaejoong and Yunho stopped the chasing moment and looked at Hoya who is standing at the edge of the stairs. They looked at each other and smile at Hoya try to hide their embarass.

 

*hello! New semester just started and here I'm in the campus busying myself with project and quizes~ *sigh* sorry for the late update guys and welcome to my new subscribers! Hope all of u enjoy this chapter. ^____________^

p/s:Im really sorry guys, i couldnt spare any time to write this story in the meantime, i qill definitely continue writw this story till the end but i need some time to finish it later. Im really sorry. Please wait for me~~~