chapter 23

In Love With My Cousin

“I’m home,” Sungyeol said weakly. Myungsoo sure know how to make his mind in mess.

                “Oh Yeollie! You’re home,” said Junsu to his son.

                Sungyeol noded his head, “Where is Hyunnie mommy?”

                Suddenly Junsu face become worry when Sungyeol mentioned Woohyun name. Sungyeol sensed something is wrong, asking Junsu, “Something happen mommy?”

                Junsu sighed, walked to the living room with Sungyeol and dropped himself on the couch, “Mommy don’t know. Hyunnie is crying when your daddy and I fetched him at school a while ago. I asking him what happen but he kept crying. Now your daddy is with him in his room, your daddy tried to persuade him to speak up,” Junsu said with a sigh. Sungyeol sat beside Junsu and grabbed his mommy hand, tried to ease Junsu’s worry.

                “Did he get bully at school Yeollie?”

                “I don’t think so mommy, he is a good student at school. I don’t think he got any problem with other student.

Meanwhile in Woohyun’s room,

                Woohyun lie down on his bed with his daddy beside him, they stay silent after Woohyun stop crying a while ago. His daddy didn’t mutteres any word since he enter Woohyun’s room. He simply went to Woohyun side and lie down beside his younger son, waiting for his son to stop crying.

                Yoochun turned his head toward his son, “Now, mind to tell me young boy?”

                Woohyun sigh, “ Its all about love daddy. Maybe I’m not old enough to be in love.”

                “Ummm~ kindda too young to fall in love, but its not your fault.  You cant control your heart. if you are meant to fall in love, then you will fall in love.

                Woohyun sighed. Yoochun gently smiled at his son, “Hyunnie-ah, we are always right here with you. Don’t feel so sad. You make your mommy and I worry when we saw you crying at school when we fetch you. Tell daddy, something happen at school?”

                Woohyun shook his head, “Nothing happen. It just that I cant handle my emotion.”

                “Why?”

                “I like.. I love.. I love someone for too long already. All this while I always following that person around, always want to cheer that person,supporting that person from behind,  acting cute in front of that person but I never thought that my action just make that person hate me. I love him for ages, but that person rejected my love. That person said I am annoying by always following and fooling around.  I cant take it when those word come from that person’s mouth. Then I made promises that I will stop. I wont bother that person anymore. When I start to avoid that person for almost  a month now, that person come to see me. Why he come after he mess up with my heart. Now he make me feel the pain again.”

                “He?” Yoochun raised his eyebrows, Woohyun always refer the one that he love as that person, make Yoochun think that his son want to hide that person identity.

                Woohyun widened his eyes, unable to hide his own mistake, “its he daddy.”

                “Ummm.. Love is very complicated Hyunnie. Maybe that boy is confused with his own feeling. maybe after he pushed you away, he realize his feeling toward you.That’s why he want to fix the problem between two of you.”

                “Not after he push me away.”

                Yoochun chuckled lightly, “Hyunnie, don’t you know your mommy always pushed me away before he gave me a chance to love him? I lost count how many he had pushed me away. Sometimes he did hurt my feeling with his words but I don’t lose hope because I know, he is the one for me. So what I’m trying to say is, if you think he is the one for you, you shouldn’t lose hope.”

                “But I’m tired already daddy. I had been following him for ages and always showed him that I love him. In the end I got nothing.”

                “Maybe its the time for him to chase you? Just wait and see what he gonna do. If he trying hard chasing you, he deserves second chance Hyunnie. Understand?”

                Woohyun nodded his head.

                “Okay, good boy,” yoochun praised and ruffled Woohyun’s hair lovingly, “Now, lets go to your mommy. Tell him you are okay now. He must be worry right now.”

                Then, both of them walking together to downstair and meet with the worry Junsu and the calm Sungyeol.

                “Mommy don’t worry, daddy is with Hyunnie, he will be okay.”

                “Yeollie is right Su. As long as your handsome husband is with your son, everything will be okay,” teased Yoochun to ease Junsu worry.

                Junsu extending his hand toward Woohyun and pulled him down beside him. Sungyeol slipped down from the couch to the floor, giving a space for his baby brother.

                “Areyou okay now Hyunnie?”asked Junsu.

                “I’m okay now Mommy. Thanks to daddy.”

                Junsu looked at Yoochun who sat beside Sungyeol on the floor, “What did daddy told his son huh?”

                Yoochun turned his head toward Junsu, “Hey, are you looking down on me?”

                Junsu looked at Yoochun playfully, “Did you really help your son?”

                Yoochun playfully glared at Junsu, he know his spouse just want to light up the mood. He must be noticed Woohyun still with his long face.

                “What did you say?” Yoochun pretend angry at Junsu and pinched Junsu’s face not so hard before he attacked Junsu. He tickle Junsu down the couch making his husband to laugh out loud.

                “Hyunnie! Help me!” Junsu said in between his laugh. Sungyeol laugh at them while Woohyun smiled, looking how hard his parent want him to happy. Without think much, he joined the, he tickle Yoochun, helping Junsu. Yoochun back off from Junsu when someone tickle him from behind.

                “Hyunnie! Why are you *laugh* helping your mommy?! *laugh* I’m the one that give *laugh* you a piece of advice~!” Yoochun managed to slip away from those two and run from them. He rpulled Sungyeol and used his older son’s body as a shield.

                “Yeollie, help daddy!”

                Junsu and Woohyun stop in front of them and bent down, hand on knee, trying to catch some breath. Yoochun nudge Sungyeol, they smirked before took the chance for counter attack. Yoochun attack Junsu while Sungyeol attack his baby brother. The living room soon filled with their laughter and Woohyun forget about his problem for awhile.

 

-YooSu the happy go lucky mom and daddy-