Chapter 36

In Love With My Cousin

Woohyun worried for his brother. Since he went to see Myungsoo the other day, he always look sad. Christmas is in 2 days, but Sungyeol didn’t look happy for the Christmas unlike before. Sungyeol like Christmas so much because on Christmas he will get present and he always look forward to it. However, this year he look unhappy.

                “Hyung, something wrong?” Woohyun asked Sungyeol when they wash the dish together.

                “Huh? No. why?”

                “You look unhappy.”

                Sungyeol flash his smile, “I’m okay Hyunnie~”

                “Hyung~ Christmas is in 2 days. Usually you are the one that always excited to celebrate it.”

                “Urm.. actually I don’t feel good for the past day Hyunnie.”

                “Really? Do you want to see doctor?” Woohyun put his palm on Sungyeol’s forehead, “You’re a little bit warm.”

                “Hmm..i already take some pill. Maybe because I slept late.”

                Woohyun wipe his wet hand with tissue. He put his hand on Sungyeol’s shoulder, “Hyung, don’t think much. I’m sure Myungsoo-hyung also love you. If he is meant for you, he will comeback to you. Trust me hyung.”

                Sungyeol smiled at Woohyun’s words, “just like you and Sunggyu.”

                Woohyun grimaced, “well, I don’t know yet. He still does not ask me to be his boyfriend.”

                “of course he wont if you always push him away. Forgive him Hyunnie.”              

                “Later~~~ let me enjoy torturing him for a while~”

                Sungyeol shook his head. He put his palm on his forehead and then to his neck, “I hope I wont get fever during Christmas.”

               

*The next day, during breakfast*

                “Hyunnie, Yeollie, tonight we will sleep at Yunho’s house. Pack your thing later okay, we will help them to decorate the tree~” Junsu informed his sons.

                It was their family tradition to celebrate Christmas together and during Christmas eve, they will sleep over at either house. Last year, YunJae’s family sleep over at their house and celebrate the Christmas at their house.

                “Changmin will join us this year right?” Yoochun asked Junsu as he sipped his coffee.

                “Yea, Daeyoung said they will celebrate with us this year,” Junsu looked at Woohyun, “you must be happy to celebrate with Sunggyu, right?” he teased his sons.

                Woohyun almost choked hearing that.

                “Mommy~~~~~ why are you teasing me?”

                Junsu pat Woohyun’s head, “Don’t bother to hide from me. Sunggyu bravely watsapp me saying that he is sorry for hurting you. Then he promised me that he will treat you well in the future. Your daddy even talk to him on the phone.”

                Sungyeol and Woohyun looked at each other before they turned their head toward Yoochun.

                “Really Daddy?” they asked simultaneously.

                Yoochun just shrugged his shoulder. Woohyun get up from his seat and sit at the available chair beside his daddy, “Why did you call him appa? What did you said to him?”

                “Well, when you mommy showed me the watsapp, I cant help but slightly mad at him for making you cry. But, Sunggyu is a good boy which make me cant stay mad at him for a long time. I warned him, if he make you cry again, I will burn his father’s hospital.”

                Sungyeol chuckled at the childish treat from his daddy. Woohyun is laughing before he grinned from ears to ears. Sungyeol know he is happy hearing the news from their parents.

                “Someone is happy mommy~” Sungyeol start to tease Woohyun.

                Woohyun glared at him, “You’re jealous,” he stuck his tongue out.

                Sungyeol copied his childish act, “I’m not~”

                “Yeollie, are you okay honey? Do you have sore throat?” Junsu asked when he heard Sungyeol’s voice.

                Sungyeol nodded his head, “yes Mommy, since this morning when I wake up. My head feel a little bit dizzy.”

                “Really? Do you want to see a doctor?” Junsu asked while got up and went to Sungyeol. He checked on Sungyeol,placing his palm on Sungyeol’s forehead, “Hmm.. you’re a little bit warm.”

                “Its okay mommy. I’ll be okay later,” Sungyeol assured Junsu.

                “If you feel unwell later, tell me okay? I will ask Changmin to check on you later.”

                “Okay Mommy.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                “Hyunnie, be carefull,” Sunggyu said while holding the chair that Woohyun used to hang the ornaments on the Christmas tree.

                “I know, I know,” Woohyun said, annoyed at Sunggyu’s overly protective action.

                Sungyeol shook his head, looking at them. He then continue hang the ornament on the lower part of the tree. Myungsoo quietly doing the same beside Sungyeol. They did not have any conversation since Sungyeol step into Myungsoo’s house. However, Myungsoo stayed closer to Sungyeol. He will stayed beside Sungyeol and doing the same like Sungyeol.

                “Yeollie-hyung, I think you should take a rest,” Hoya said when he noticed Sungyeol is sweating and his face is a little bit pale.

                Sungyeol raised his eyebrows at Hoya, he wipe his face using his hand, “I’m okay Howon-ah~”

                “Hyung~ just go and take a rest,” Woohyun said.

                “wait a minute. Let me help to finish decorate this tree okay?” Sungyeol tried to negotiate with Woohyun and Hoya.

                “We are finish already hyung. Lets go, you need to take a rest. I can even feel a heat from you by standing beside you,” Woohyun nagged at Sungyeol while pulling Sungyeol to sit on the nearby sofa, “You don’t feel it Myunggie-hyung?”

                “huh?” Myungsoo looked at Woohyun, “Errrr.. no.”

                Junsu who just stepped into the living room right on the moment, heard Woohyun’s nagging.

                “Why Hyunnie?” Junsu asked as he took a seat beside Sungyeol. He can sense that Sungyeol was unwell from his pale face, “Are you okay Yeollie?”

                Sungyeol just nodded his head.

                “He’s not mommy,” Hoya said on behalf of Sungyeol.

                Junsu put his palm on Sungyeol forehead, “Hmm… you need a rest Yeollie. You get a fever. I’ll let Changmin to check on you later,” Junsu then looked at Myungsoo, “Myunggie, can Yeollie rest in your room?”

                Myungsoo nodded.

                “can you accompany him to your room? Mommy want to get some water for him.”

                Myungsoo immediately went to Sungyeol side, linking their arm to support Sungyeol’s body. He can felt heat coming from Sungyeol, make him felt worried. Once the reached his room, Myungsoo let Sungyeol laid down on his bed and help to adjust the blanket.

                “Do you need anything Yeollie?”

                Sungyeol just shook his head, he turned his body away from Myungsoo. Although Myungsoo act like nothing happen between them, Sungyeol still felt hurt because of the other day. After a few minutes, Junsu came into the room with a glass of water and with Yoochun and Changmin.

                Yoochun sat on the edge of the bed, “Yeollie-ah, Uncle Min is here to check on you.”

                Sungyeol turned his body.

                Changmin used thermometer to check on Sungyeol’s fever, “38°C,” he then check on Sungyeol pulse, “You should rest Yeol. I’ll go to nearby pharmacy to buy medicine for you. For the time being, just rest. Get some sleep young boy.”

                Sungyeol nodded his head.

                After his parents and Changmin exit the room, stared at the ceiling while sighs.

                “Why are you sighs?” Myungsoo asked.

                Sungyeol forget that he’s not alone in that room.

                “Nothing. Leave me alone Myungsoo, I need some rest.”

                “Daddy asked me to accompany you.”

                “I’ll be fine. Just go and help the others.”

                “If I refuse?”

                Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo before he turned his body away from Myungsoo again.

                Myungsoo sigh, “Yeollie~” he sat beside Sungyeol’s figure and look at Sungyeol’s back, “don’t be like this. Lets reconcile. I’m sorry if I hurt you. Lets be like before.”

                “Let’s not talk about it Myungsoo. My head is hurt, I need some rest.”

                “Okay, I will let you rest. Take a nap Yeollie. You need it. We will talk once you wake up from your nap, okay?” Myungsoo said before he get up from the bed. Before he went out, took Sungyeol’s hand and bring it closer to his lips before he plant a kiss on Sungyeol’s hand.

                Sungyeol’s gasped but he didn’t turned his back to look at Myungsoo.  He stay still until Myungsoo walked out from the room.

                Once Myungsoo exit the room, Sungyeol sat up and touched his hand. He can felt that his body temperature is raising, “Stupid Myungsoo,” he muttered before he laid back on the bed and fall asleep.

-A few hours later-

                “Hyunnie~ come here~” Junsu called Woohyun from kitchen.

                “Yes Mommy?”

                “Help me wake Yeollie up, please? I want him to eat this porridge before he take the medicine.”

                A thought suddenly popped up in Woohyun’s mind, “Why don’t you asked Myungsoo-hyung to bring the porridge to Yeollie-hyung? At least we can help them to talk to each other.”

                Junsu raised his eyebrows, he knows Myungsoo and Sungyeol had a problem which cause them not to talk to each other for the whole week. Jaejoong had also informed him that Myungsoo refuse to go out from his room when Sungyeol in their house.

                “emm.. call Myungsoo for me then.”

                Woohyun grinned and immediately called Myungsoo to come to the kitchen.

                “Myunggie~ can you help mommy bring this to your room, please?. Wake Yeollie up and make him eat this porridge before he eat the medicine.”

                Myungsoo just nodded his head while taking the tray from Junsu. Jaejoong who was behind Junsu mouthed a ‘fighting’ to his son. Myungsoo smiled at his Umma and mouthed a thank you to him.

 

+Flashback+

                Jaejoong start to feel worry at his elder son that seem to lose in his own thought lately. Chritmas is just around the corner, if Myungsoo still behave like this, he couldn’t enjoy the Christmas. Jaejoong knew something was happen between Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

 

*Knock, knock*

                “Myunggie~” Jaejoong called his sound as he knocked on the door.

                Myungsoo opened the door, “Yes Umma?”

                “Can we talk?”

                Myungsoo looked at Jaejoong confusedly. Did he do something wrong? He let his Umma enter the room and follow with his eyes every step that Jaejoong took until he sat on the edge of the bed. Myungsoo closed the door and at beside Jaejoong.

                “Something wrong Umma?”

                “Mmmm.. I think I am the one that should asking you. Something wrong Myunggie?”

                Myungsoo chuckled, “Umma~ I don’t understand. Are you okay Umma? Nothing wrong with me.”

                Jaejoong smile tenderly at his son before he reach out for Myungsoo’s hand.

                “Myunggie~ I’m not blind. I know something is wrong with you. Tell me Myunggie. Maybe Umma can help you. Or do you want to talk to your Appa?”

                Myungsoo put his head on Jaejoong’s shoulder and heave a sigh.

                “I also don’t know what happen Umma.”

                “It’s related to Sungyeol right?”

                “Hmm…”

                “Why?”

                “It’s complicated Umma,” said Myungsoo before he told the whole story to Jaejoong. Jaejoong listened to every words that come out from Myungsoo. He can feel his son was hurting but smile in the end when Myungsoo told him that Sungyeol love him.

                “Then what about you?”

                “Hmm?? What about what Umma?” Myungsoo looked at his Umma.

                “Do you love Yeollie too?”

                Myungsoo blushed at Jaejoong’s question, he tried to hide his face by lay on Jaejoong’s lap, facing the door.

                “Hmm..”

                “Do you love him or not?”

                “Umma~~~ I answer you already.”

                “What kind of answer is ‘hmm’? I want to hear you say yes or no,” Jaejoong said. He tilt Myungsoo head so that his son look at him.

                “So, Yes or No?”

                Myungsoo pouted,”Okay, okay. Yes,” Myungsoo said while blushing.

                “Auchh! Umma! Why are you pinching me?” Myungsoo abruptly sat up while rubbing his arm.

                “That’s for being a stupid for the whole week. You should go meet Yeollie and talk to him. Not stay 24 hours in this room. Go and find him,” Jaejoong scolded Myungsoo while pinching his son here and there.

                “Auchh.. Ummaaa~~~~ stop pinching me?!” whine Myungsoo while trying to get away from his Umma.

                “What happen here?” asked someone from the door.  

                Myungsoo looked at the direction of the voice and quickly rushing to the door and hide behind that person while Jaejoong chasing him.

                “Yunho, you stay away from this. Let me knock some sense in your son’s head,” Jaejoong said while trying to reach Myungsoo behind his husband.

                “No! Appa help me!” Myungsoo tugged on Yunho’s shirt tightly.

                Yunho rolled his eyes with Jaejoong’s and Myungsoo’s behaviour. He grabbed Jaejoong’s hand to stop him from get Myungsoo and hold him in his arm before telling Myungsoo to run away. Myungsoo ran to Hoya’s room while thanking his Appa loudly.

                Jaejoong glared at Yunho.

                Yunho smiled sweetly at Jaejoong and kissed his forehead.

                “Awww~~~ don’t glared at me. I just want to save you from your high blood pressure.”

                Jaejoong hit Yunho’s chest, “I don’t have high blood pressure!”

                “Auch! Sorry sorry. Jut kidding.”

                Jaejoong pouted while looking at Yunho before he circle Yunho’s waist and put his head on Yunho’s chest.

                “Our Myunggie is an idiot.”

                “Why?” Yunho asked while rubbing Jaejoong’s back.

                “He is an idiot when it come in love. Just like you.”

                “Said someone who leaved me many many year ago,” Yunho said sarcastically.

                Jaejoong looked up and glared at Yunho, “I wonder who make me leaved him many many years ago?”

                “Okay~ I’m sorry. I admit it was my fault,” Yunho surrendered.

                Jaejoong smiled winningly before he put back his head on Yunho’s chest; “Guess what.”

                “What?”

                “Myunggie love Yeollie and Yeollie love him back.”

                Yunho chuckle, “You’re surely happy as your wish come true.”

                “Of course I’m happy. I cant wait to see their wedding.”               

                Yunho shook his head, “Joongie, they are still too young to marry.”

                “I know but I don’t care. If they are ready to get marry, I will marry them.”

                “Whatever Joongie,” Yunho said while tighten his hold on Jaejoong.

 

+End of flashback+