Chapter 29

In Love With My Cousin

Myungsoo sigh for uptenth time when Sungyeol did not reply his watsapp. Sungyeol and Woohyun went back to their own home after they came back from school. Myungsoo asking Sungyeol to stay at his house until their parent back after work but Sungyeol said he need to go back because Woohyun had invited his group member to his house to finish their assignment before they hand in the assignment.

Myungsoo pouted when he still didnt receive any reply from Sungyeol. He left his bed and went downstair with a phone in his hand. When he reach kitchen, he saw his Umma busy cutting some cake and put it in the plate.

"Are you baking a cake umma?"

Jaejoong look up, "Yeay~ i want to deliver to Sungyeol and Woohyun later since they have guest."

"Guest? You mean Woohyun's friend."

Jaejoong nodded his head without looking at Myungsoo, "I'm afraid theybhad nothing to serve Woohyun's friend. Since i baking some cake this morning so i think i should give some to them~"

Myungsoo nodded his head, "Do you want me to deliver the cake?"

"No thanks~ Umma want to see Woohyun's friends."

"Why you want to see them?"

"Cant I? I just want to see them, who know one of them might be one of your future cousin."

"Tsskk.. i dont think so Umma. Sunggyu wont allow that to happen."

"I know~ now, do you want to come with me?"

Myungsoo nod.

 

"So, let’s go."

They went to Sungyeol's house and rang the bell.

"Jae umma?" Sungyeol pushed the door widely allowing them to enter.

"Hey Yeollie~ Umma brought some cake, lets put some for Hyunnie and their friends.

Jaejoong made his way to the kitchen with Sungyeol and Myungsoo follow close behind.

Once in the kitchen, Sungyeol take out 3 plate and put the a piece of cake into each plate.

He put the plate into the tray and ready to bring it out for Woohyun's friends but  stopped by Jaejoong.

"Let Umma send them~ Both of you enjoy the cake first," Jaejoong said before he went out from the kitchen.

Sungyeol blinked his eyes looking Jaejoong's weird behaviour.

Myungsoo reached over and pulled Sungyeol to sit at the dining table. He get a plate with 2 fork, he poured apple juice from the fridge into 2 glass that he prepares before he retrieved back to the dining table. He put 2 piece of cake into the plate and handed Sungyeol one of the fork.

"Lets eat~" he said.

Sungyeol looked at him weirdly, "Why are you taking only one plate?"

"Because i want to share with you~"

Sungyeol blushed with Myungsoo's word.

Myungsoo scoop some cake and bring the fork in front of Sungyeol's mouth, "Ahhh.."

Sungyeol chuckled before he opened his mouth and ate the.cake.

"Aawww~~ so sweet~" Jaejoong suddenly squelled when he accidentally watching Myungsoo feeding Sungyeol.

 

"Umma~ dont tease," whined Myungsoo.

Jaejoong laughed, "okay-okay~" Jaejoong raised his hands, surrender.

"Umma, take a seat, let me take your plate. Do you prefer a juice or tea or coffee?" Sungyeol asked.

"I would like to drink coffee. Thank you honey."

Myungsoo's eyes followed Sungyeol's body until he dissappear to the kitchen.

Jaejoong snapping his finger in front of Myungsoo making his son looked at him.   

"Now i know why you are so worried about your love life."

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, " Dont worry son, your Appa and I approve your choice~"

Myungsoo grinned widely after he intrepret Jaejoong's words, "Thank you Umma!" he leaned forward and hug Jaejoong tightly.

"Did I miss something here?" Sungyeol asked as he put a cup of coffee in front of Jaejoong.

"Its nothing," Myungsoo said while grinning. He pulled Sungyeol to sit beside him and refuse to let go Sungyeol's hand. Sungyeol look at him weirdly. He turnedhis head to Jaejoong asking him about Myungsoo's behaviour.  Jaejoong just shrugged his shoulder.

"Umma, can i ask why are you so eager to see Woohyun's friends?" Myungsoo asked.

"Something about his mommy asking me to look at them."

"Mommy? Why?" Sungyeol looked confuse.

"Umm... He said maybe one of them is Hyunnie's crush?"

Myungsoo and Sungyeol change a glance before they burst into laughing.

"Umma~ I'm sure you know that Hyunnie only love Sunggyu."

"Of course I know but your mommy just want to confirm it. Who knows Hyunnie change his mind."

"So, what do you think about his friends?" Myungsoo asked.

"Not bad but i prefer Sunggyu~"

 

 

 

*Miahne yeorobun for the loooooonnnnngggggg hiatus. my sem break just started and thank god i have some time during this break to write the story~ let me share something with all of you, i dont know either i has mentioned about this or not. for the past year i fall in love with one of my classmate since my diploma era up until this year. but this boy already has a girlfriend, i always said to myself be patient, just wait for him. i think he know i like him, but he always make me as an option. he only look for me when he want my help, thats all. if he had a fight with his girlfriend he will look for me. until this semester, something happen and i realllllyyy gave up on him and told myself to top loving him and move on. i stop being too friendly to him and just act as a normal friend. but.. you know, the quote is right, love is like butterfly, when you come closer it will fly away, but if you dont bother it, it will come to you... i dont either he like me or not, maybe it just thought, when i start to sct coldly toward him, he act lovey dovey to me... like smiling sweetly at me, always staring at me (maybe just imagination, maybe, i dontknow), always want together with, the at the end of the semester, i heard he already broke up with his girlfriend.. last week we met together with my other friend, he act like a spoiled brat at me, try to gain my attention.... arg i hate him for make me feel like this, i'm already move on but when he doing like that, it kindda make me fall in love with him again...

and the other thing i want to share is about my new fav drama from thailand, Lovesick the series... its a drama. maybe some of you already know about this drama, i love it because the story is a pure love. its not like other story where its all about . this story is different, it make me felt.. erm.. i dont know the correct word to express it.. ehe.. the main couple is pun and noh.. if you want to watch it with english subtitle, kindly go to kudalakorn.com, the only person that translate the drama~~~~` i love noh so much, he's such a cute boy, i cant believe that noh and pun are younger than me.. and also earn, a cute guy with his cute dimple and tough body... heee~~~ see you again~

to my readers (subsribers or silent readers) i love you all~ thank you for waiting me!

^____________________________________^