Chapter 10

In Love With My Cousin

-At school-

Sunggyu frowned when one of his classmate confessed to him. 

"Sunggyu-ah. I think I like you. Would you be my boyfriend?" said the girl while tried to look cute in front of Sunggyu.

Sunggyu stared at the girl and he was so confused right now because why was Woohyun in his mind when someone is confessing to him right now. He smile half heartedly to the girl. 

"I'm sorry, Eunji. I cant return your heart."

The girl tried to smile to cover her frustation, "Its okay Sunggyu. At least I can move on."
Eunji then left Sunggyu alone. He walked leisurely to the classroom while his mind still wondering why was woohyun come into his mind when Eunji confessing to him. 

"Sunggyu!" yelled someone causing Sunggyu snapped from his thought. He looked around, searching the source of the yelling. Not far from him, the Park and Jung siblings are walking toward him. He waved at them until they stopped in front of him.

"Morning guys,"said Sunggyu while smile. 

"Morning hamstergyu~" said Myungsoo while smile teasingly toward Sunggyu then to Woohyun.

Before Sunggyu could smack Myungsoo's head, Sungyeol pinched Myungsoo's ears first as he know Myungsoo are purposely called Sunggyu like that to tease Woohyun.
Myungsoo winced and looked at Sungyeol,"Yah!"

"Dont call him like that."

Woohyun and Hoya laughed at Myungsoo before went to their class.
Sunggyu looked at Woohyun figure's which slowly walking away from them. Woohyun did not greet him today caused him to wonder why.

"Yah Sunggyu. Lets go."

Sungyeol pulled Sunggyu to their classroom.

During the recess time, seven of them sat together at their usual table in the canteen. Woohyun felt so down when one girl came to their table and gave Sunggyu a box of chocolate. Myungsoo smirked at him and start teasing him.

"Wow! Sunggyu,that girl is beautiful. You should go out with her."

Sungyeol pinched Myungsoo's thigh, Hoya glared at Myungso while Woohyun stayed silent.
"Ouch! Yeollie!" Myungsoo pouted. Sungyeol leaned closer to him,"You better shut up. You hurt my Hyunnie." whispered Sungyeol sternly.

Myungsoo shut up his mouth and continue dig in his food.

Sunggyu notice Woohyun's gloomy face decide to put away the chocolate and continue eating, pretending nothing happen. However, from Woohyun's point, it seems that Sunggyu like the gift which making him to keep the chocolate without sharing with them as what he always do when he got a chocolate from his crush.

"Hoya? Do you want some? I'm full already,"said Woohyun as he push his food toward Hoya.
Hoya shook his head, "No thanks." 

"I want!" said Sungjong while take Woohyun food and start munching.

"Yah, Sungjong, you should thank Woohyun," Dongwoo scolded his brother.

"Thank you Woohyun-hyung~"

"Welcome Jongie~ So, I'm going first. I want to take a nap before the class start. Bye guys," said Woohyun half heartedly before got up and walked away.

Sungyeol looked and his brother worriedly while Sunggyu felt guilt.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Yeollie~ please forgive me~ i just want to ."

"You crossed the line Myunggie. You just making Hyunnie more sad," said Sungyeol as he glared his cousin. 

They were in Sungyeol's room. After the incident during recess time, Sungyeol didn't mutter any word to Myungsoo until they went back to their home. Instead going to Myungsoo's house, Sungyeol dragged Woohyun direct to their own house, leaving Myungsoo and Hoya dumbfounded.
After changed the school uniform, Myungsoo and Hoya went to the Park resident. Woohyun is the one that answered the door. He smiled at them and told Myungsoo that Sungyeol is in his room since they came back. 

Myungsoo lowered his head,"Sorry Yeollie."

He stepped closer to Sungyeol and back hugged his cousin, "I'm sorry. You can punch me, kick me or you can do anything to me but please dont ignore me."

Sungyeol sighed. Myungsoo's warmth is one of his weakness. He pushed Myungsoo's arm that wrapped around his waist and turn to face Myungsoo.

"This is my last warning Jung Myungsoo. If you dare making my brother sad again, I wont forgive you."

Myungsoo nodded his head before hugging Sungyeol, missing his cousin who ignored him that day.