Chapter 12

In Love With My Cousin

-2 years later-

Myungsoo stared in a daze at the floor. He felt jealous and hurt when Jiyeon, his classmate confessed to his cousin. He felt like crying when that girl asking Sungyeol to be her boyfriend. He did not wait for Sungyeol's answer, he slowly make his way out from the canteen. He sure Sunyyeol will happy to accept Jiyeon's confession as he lately always want to have a lover.

Woohyun who followed Myungsoo before, took a seat beside Myungsoo, "Myunggie-hyung."

Myungsoo tilted his head, "Oh, Hyunnie.Why are you here?"

"Looking for you."

"Why?"

"Why? Am I not allow looking for you?"

Myungsoo sigh and went back to stared at the floor.

"Hyunnie~ What is the date today?"

"ermm 13 October. Why?"

"Hurmm.. nothing. I just cant wait my 18th birthday. Another 5 months to go."

"Why?"

"Urmm.. I want to know the answer of my question."

"What question?"

"Secret."

"About what?"

"Yah, Woohyun. Can you stop asking me?"

"Then answer me~ If you dont answer me, I will keep bothering you with my question."

"Aish. Why dont you stop bothering me and go bothering Sunggyu instead."
Woohyun fall into silence when Sunggyu's name come out from Myungsoo"s mouth.

"Ermmm... I think something is bothering Sunggyu hyung. Lately, he looked gloomy when he saw me."

"Really? Did you do something?"

"I dont know what I do wrong," Woohyun sighed.

"When will you confessed to him?"

"I dont know.Im afraid."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid he will reject my feeling."

"If he rejecting your feeling, tell me Hyunnie~" said Sungyeol, who just arrived after searching for Myungsoo. He took an empty seat beside Myungsoo.

"Yah, Myunggie. Where did you go just now? I went to every inch of the school searching for you."

"Hyunggie!"

"Yes Hyunnie?" 

"What is your answer?"

Sungyeol glanced at Myungsoo for a second before looking back to Woohyun. He move his body a little bit to his side so that he face Myungsoo and Woohyun, "What answer?"

"Aish.. Dont play innocent. Answer for Jiyeon confession."

Myungsoo tensed when he heard Woohyun's word. Curiousity start to build up in him as Sungyeol did not say anything. He tilted his head to look at Sungyeol, who was looking at him. They stared at each other. Sungyeol answer Woohyun's question without breaking his gaze at Myungsoo,

"My answer is no."

Myungsoo lowered his head, breaking his gaze on Sungyeol.

Woohyun smiled, hearing Sungyeol answer, "Why no?"

"Because I dont love her."

Myungsoo smiled a bit. Woohyun nodded his head, satisfied with Sungyeol's words.

"Okay. I guess i need to go now. Bye~" Woohyun left the two as he know they need some time alone.

Sungyeol leaned his head on Myungsoo's shoulder, "Myung, where are you going just now? Why you dont tell me?"

"Suddenly i felt suffocate inside the canteen just now."

Sungyeol put his palm on Myungsoo's forehead, " Are you okay?" He looked at Myungsoo worriedly.

Myungsoo removed Sungyeol's hand from his forehead, "I'm okay now Yeollie. Thanks to Woohyun for accompany me just now."

"You should tell me if you are sick. What if something happen to you?"

"I'm okay Yeollie. Just a little bit of tired. Maybe lack of sleeping."

"Aish.. Please take a good care of yourself,"said Sungyeol caringly.

"You sound like my mother."

"I'm your cousin. You cant differentiate that?"

The incidents at canteen were soon forgotten as they continue bickering.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Where is Myungsoo-hyung?" Hoya asked when he saw Woohyun who just entered the classroom.

"He is with my hyung."

" Is he alright?"

"He is fine."

“Glad to hear that."

"He told me something about the answer to his question. Do you know about it?"

"Answer? Question?"

"Yea. He also asked me about today date and said there are 5 months to go. I'm clueless."

"Aaaa~ I think it about the question he asked to umma 2 years ago. Umma promised him that he will tell hyung the answer when he is 18," explained Hoya.

"What question?" Dongwoo who all this while silently stood beside Hoya, listened to their conversation.

Hoya looked at him and smiled, "I also dont know Woo."

Dongwoo blushed when Hoya smiled at him.

"Yah you two. Just dating already," Woohyun said sarcastically.

"We will but not now. We need to wait my brother and Sunggyu hyung to dating first. When will you confessed to Sunggyu?" Hoya said simply while sneakily wrapping his arm around Dongwoo's waist. 

Dongwoo face turned red when he felt an arm sneaked around his waist. He looked to his side, Hoya also looked at him and winked before he turn his head back to Wohyun.

"I dont know," Woohyun sighed. He dont know why Sunggyu seem ran away from him recently.
++++++++++++++++++

*Flashback*

"Yo Sunggyu!"

Sunggyu looked up and immediately closed his diary before smiled at his friend, Minho.
Minho took sit beside Sunggyu, "Homework? he asked Sunggyu who was writing something in his diary just now.

"Nope, just some note about what should I study for tonight," he lied.

"Owh.. Isn't that your puppy?" said Minho while pointing at someone who standing outside of their class, talking with someone.

Sunggyu looked up," You mean Woohyun? Why are you say he is my puppy?"

"I noticed that when you are together with them, he always cling to you. He is you boyfriend?" asked Minho while smirked at Sungyu.

Sunggyu was speechless with Minho's question, "W..w..why are you asking?"

"Well, if he is your boyfriend, you really had a bad taste buddy. He is not that handsome and I heard his is not an ace in his class."

"Yah, dont say like that, he maybe not an ace in his class but his grade is not that bad, he still managed to get top 10 in his class," Sunggyu defend Woohyun.

Minho patted Sunggyu's back, "Yah, Sunggyu-ah you are handsome, have a great voice, always got no 1 in our class, popular and charismatic. Dont you think having someone like that around you will bring your reputation down?"

Sunggyu looked at Minho and then to Woohyun. He start to thought about it. What he said is the thruth. Woohyun was an annoying bastard that always want his attention and always followed him everywhere. Although sometime he enjoyed his presence but he dont want his reputation go down because of him. 
*End of flaskback*

Since then,Sunggyu start to ignore Woohyun because he afraid that will affect his reputation and he will lose his friend. However without his knowing, he just hurting the heart of the one that care about him and also hurting his own heart.
 

 

*annyeong!! finally i got a time to update my story. sorryyy for thevery very very late update. i wont give up on the story, dont worry. enjoy! ^_________________^