Chapter 2

In Love With My Cousin

 

“Kids! Mommy is here!”  Someone yelled from the front of the door.

            The kids rushed to the front door, leaving Jaejoong behind.

            “Mommy!” Woohyun jumped onto his mother while Sungyeol went to his father.

            “Aigo~ my cute Woohyunnie~ how’s your day my little boy?” Woohyun start to tell Junsu about his day cutely.

            “Joongie umma gave Hyunnie cake!~”

            “Yea~ why don’t you two come in first, let’s have a cup of tea,” said Jaejoong while patting Woohyun’s head gently.

            “Joongie-ah~ help me~” Said Yunho when both of his son clinging to his leg like a baby koala. Jaejoong chuckled before he pick Myungsoo up while Hoya still clinging to his father’s leg.

“Howon baby~ Appa is too tired to carry you, walk on your own okay?” Yunho said while took Hoya hand.  They then made their way to the dining table together.

            They talked on the random topic and mostly they listened to their childrens talking about their day, rambling about how the ultraman fight with the monster and how they found the lost Myungsoo.

            “…..and then, the ultraman won! Hyunnie and Hoya sing the song!” Hoya who sat on his Appa’s lap, said excitedly, “ then Yeollie hyung come and said Myungie is lost!” pointing at his brother. Myungsoo ignored his baby brother and continued eating the cake.

            “Lost?” Yunho looked at Hoya surprisedly.

            Woohyun nodded his head, “Ne, Yunnie appa~ Myungie hyung was lost. Then Hyunnie and Hoya looked for Hyung. We yell his name like this,” Woohyun and Hoya start to replay their action before.  He cup his hand around his mouth and shouting cutely, “Myungie-hyung! Myungie-hyung.” Woohyun’s cute yeling cause the other’s to laughed at his cuteness.

            “Yeollie hyung found Myungie-hyung behind the sofa, then we eat cake that Joongie umma bake,” Hoya then finish the story.

            “Awww~ our Sungyeollie is the rescuer~” said Yoochun while pinching Sungyeol’s cheek.

            “He’s a good boy. He even help me in the kitchen,” Jaejoong complimented Sungyeol, knowing that Sungyeol still sad about something.

            “Really?” Junsu said while ruffling  Sungyeol’s hair. His son smiled at him before lowered his head. Junsu sensed something is wrong with his cheerful son today. He leaned closer to Jaejoong and whispered to him, “Did something bad happen to Yeollie today?”

            “He is crying today but he didn’t tell me the reason,” Jaejoong whispered back. Junsu nodded his head, “Aa~ okay~ I’ll deal with him later,” Junsu said softly to Jaejoong.

            “I think it’s time to go home~” said Junsu while pick Woohyun up, “Woohyunnie is smelly already,” Junsu teased his second son.

            Woohyun pout his lips and snuggled on Junsu shoulder and take a sniff, “Mommy also smelly!” he teased back caused his daddy to laugh.

            “Aish, like mother like son~ I wonder why this guy here so silent today?” Yoochun raised his eyebrows a little while glanced at Sungyeol in his arm.

            “I will tell you later,” Junsu whispered to Yoochun.

            The Park family then walked back to their house which located beside the Jung family. Yoochun and Junsu take turn using the bathroom. Woohyun then cling to his daddy arm and looked up at his daddy with his puppy eyes, “Can Hyunnie take bath with daddy?”

            Yoochun smiled lovingly at Woohyun before pick him up, “Of course you can my baby boy~ how about Yeollie? Want to join Woohyun?” Yoochun asked the little boy that standing beside the bed.

            Sungyeol shook his head and said,” Yeollie will shower later with mommy.”

After the bathroom’s door is closed, Junsu tilted his head toward his son and smiled softly at him.

            “Yeollie~ come sit beside mommy,” Junsu said while patting the empty space on the bed. Sungyeol climbed on the bed and sat on his mommy’s lap rather than on the empty space on the bed.

            Junsu chuckled at his son’s cute action, his hand automatically played with Sungyeol’s hair, “Okay, my big biy, now, tell mommy something about yourday today.”

            Sungyeol stayed silent. Junsu cup Sungyeol’s small face gently, making his son to look at him, “Something bad happen Yeollie?”

            Sungyeol threw himself into Junsu’s embrace, “Mommy, Myungie hate Yeollie~”

            Junsu caressing Sungyeol’s back gently, “Owh, is that’s why you don’t give him your flying kiss today?”

            Sungyeol nodded his head, “When Yeollie hug Myungie, he don’t hug back. Then when Yeollie ask him, he don’t answer. Myungie hate Yeollie,” Sungyeol whinned sadly.

            “Don’t say like that Yeollie, Myungie don’t hate you. Mommy sure, Myungie like you.”

            Sungyeol stayed quiet. Junsu then offered his pinky finger to Sungyeol, “Promise mommy that Yeollie will befriend with Myungie again tomorrow.”

            Sungyeol looked at his mommy before he linked their finger together, “Promise.” Sungyeol said and kissed Junsu’s cheek. Junsu smiled sweetly before he planted a kiss on Sungyeol’s forehead. At that time, Yoochun and Woohyun step out from the bathroom.

            “Mommy! Woohyun want a kiss too!” said the cute Woohyun and ran to climb the bed. He jump onto Junsu and cling on Junsu’s neck while Sungyeol don’t want to lose to his baby brother, hugged his mother’s waist tightly which almost suffocating his mommy.

            “Yeollie-hyung! Let go! Hyunnie want to sit with mommy!”

            “No! Yeollie sit with mommy first!”

            “Aigo~ Chunnie! Help me!”

            Yoochun laughed at the scene in front of him. He joined them and gave his family his big hug.

            “Chunnie! You are still wet!” 

            “Who care? I want to hug my lovely wife and my cute sons~” Yoochun back away a little and peck Junsu’s lips before kiss both his son’s on their forehead. He then took Sungyeol  away from his mother and start tickled him. Sungyeol giggles non-stop when his daddy tickled his waist ,” Daddy! Stop! Ehehehehehe~”

            Yoochun laughed along with his sons and stop his action when he thought he had enough torture his son. He pick his son up and make him sat beside him, he pat Singyeol’s head, “Hey big boy, you look better when you laugh.”

            “Yeollie is happy now!”

            “Yea~ Yea~ he is happy now. Okay big boy, it’s bath time!” said Junsu while put Woohyun onto Yoochun’s lap, “And, Chunnie, help Woohyun with his clothes okay?”

            Yoochun pouted his lips toward Junsu caused his love of life to chuckled before leaned in to give a peck on his lips.

            “Okay, Hyunnie! Come on, daddy will help you.”

 

*Hii! thank you for subscribing, commenting and reading this story , n not forget to my silent reader, thank for open my fanfic, kamsahamnida~

so, here is the 2nd chapter~ enjoy! ^___________________________________^