Chapter 15

In Love With My Cousin

"Umma~ can we talk?" said Hoya who juast come out from his room with a problematic face.
Jaejoong change a glance with Yunho and Myungsoo before looked back at his younger son, "Sure~ come here honey," Jaejoong scotted a side and pulled Hoya to sit between him and Yunho.

"Errr...." Hoya hesistated to start the conversation. 

Yunho raised his eyebrow, "Appa want to know your problem too Howonnie~" said Yunho as he know his son feel uncomfortable to reveal his problem with his presence.

Hoya lowered his head, felling guilty, " Its not like that Appa but I'm shy to say my problem when Hyung is here. he might tease me later," he used Myungsoo as an excused. Myungsoo glared at him.

Jaejoong chuckled, " Dont worry, he wont tease you. If he dare to tease you tell your Appa okay?"

Myungsoo got up from his seat and sat on the floor, scotted near to Yunho's leg. He leaned his back to Yunho's leg and looked up while smiled innocently to Yunho, "You are on my side right Appa?"

Yunho laughed and ruffled Myungsoo's hair, "Of course kiddo."

Myungsoo tilted his head toward Hoya and playfully sticked his tongue out.

"Okay-okay. Enough with the tease,"said Yunho while cupped Myungsoo's head from the back and turned his head to the front, " Now you young man just watch the TV while your Umma and me solve Howon problem." 

Myungsoo pouted yet obeyed his father's order. He still leaned his back at Yunho's leg and silently watching the TV while secretly hearing their conversation.

" So, mind to start the talk Howonnie?"

“Errrr... Actually... What i want to talk is about my feeling toward someone.."

"And who is this someone?" asked Yunho teasingly.

"Yah Yunnie, let Hoya finished his story first," scolded Jaejoong when Yunho interupted Hoya.

Hoya continued, "I love this person for so long already and I want to confess to him but I afraid Umma and Appa dont approve my relationship because I'm too young to be in relationship."
Yunho and Jaejoong exchange a glance. They sighed but the felt relieved because at least their son are asking their opinion before make a move. Its not that they forbidden their son to be in relationship but they afraid it will effect their grade. However, as long as the one Hoya love is the one that Jaejoong already choose for him, they didn't care. He already had a words with Yunho a long time ago about it and Yunho also like the one that Jaejoong choose. Jaejoong prayed in his heart, hoping that Hoya did not in love with someone else. Silence filled the TVroom making Hoya fidget in his seat.

Myungsoo stayed silent as he afraid his parent would scolded his baby brother.

Jaejoong gently brushed Hoya's hair while smile sweetly at him, " May Umma know who is that person Hoya?"

Hoya looked at his mother than to his father. Yunho smile assuredly at him.

"Dongwoo."

By hearing that Jaejoong grinned widely and hugged Hoya. Yunho laughed at Jaejoong's act.

"Yah Jung Jaejoong, behave yourself."

Jaejoong pulled away from the hug and smile widely at Hoya, "We approve you."

"Really?" asked Hoya, disbelief with Jaejoong's words.

Jaejoong nodded his head, "Yes, but do not cross the line. No before marriage."

Hoya blushed at Jaejoong's words, "Umma~ I'm only sixteen."

"We need to warn you earlier Howon. We dont want anything happen to your relationship," said Yunho softly.

Hoya nodded before he tilted his head, looked at Myungsoo "But, I still cant be in relationship yet."

"Why?"Jaejong asked curiously.

"Myungsoo-hyung does not have a boyfriend yet."

Myungsoo turned his head, glared at Hoya for involved him in the topic.

"Why are you glaring at me?"

"Because you are a busy body brother. Just go and confess to Dongwoo~"

"No~ im gonna wait for you to have a boyfriend first."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Umma~ help me."

Jaejong chuckled while Yunho ruffled Myungsoo's hair while laughing.

"Are you still have those feeling Myungsoo?" Jaejoong asked while went down and sat beside Myungsoo, on the floor.

Myungsoo blushed at Jaejoong sudden question, he shyly nodded his head gaining a wide smile from his mother.

"Do you want the answer now?"

"May I? Is it okay for me to know the answer before i turn 18?"

"Hurm.. Should i tell him the answer Yunnie?" Jaejoong tuned to look at Yunho.
Yunho put his finger under his chin, thinking deeply.

"Appa~ dont make us in suspense~" Hoya whined when Yunho took a little too long to decide.

Yunho chuckled, "Okay-okay. Jongie i think we should tell him since he is mature enough now. BUT you need to tell us who is that person after you know the answer."

Myungsoo just nodded his head before looked at his mother, waiting for the answer.

" Well, when your heart beat faster for someone, when you felt happy seeing that person smile, when you felt sad seeing that person sad and when you felt so thankful when that person take a good care about, its all link to one word." Jaejoong paused and looked deeply into Myungsoo eyes,

" Those one word is LOVE. The answer of your feeling is you are in love."

Myungsoo gasped, eyes widen with an open mouth, surprised with the answer of his own heart.

"Are you alright honey?" Jaejoong asked concernedly.

Myungsoo nodded his head, " What should i do now Umma?"

"If you still love that person, you need to confess."
Myungsoo lowered his head, thinking hardly.

"What if that person reject me?"

"Then Appa will reject that person from being our family too," Yunho said tried to lightened up the silence room, " May I know who is that person Myungie?"

All of them, looked at Myungsoo,waiting for his answer. Jaejoong once again prayed in his heart, hoping Sungyeol name will come out from Myungsoo's mouth, while Hoya just want to confirm who is the person that captured his brother's heart although he already know who is that person.

" I will tell you when I'm ready," after saying that, Myungsoo ran to his room, ignoring his father complaining about his promise just now. He cant bring himself to tell his family that he is in love with Lee Sungyeol, his bestfriend. The worst thing, he is IN LOVE WITH HIS COUSIN.

 

 

 

*Hello~ i will update 1 more chapter as I'm managed to score my final semester with flying colors~ enjoy!