Chapter 39

In Love With My Cousin

“Hello?”

               “Hello, Howon-ah~”

               “Woohyun? Hoya still in the fitting room. Why are you calling Hyunnie?”

               “Dongwoo?”

               “Yes I am. Do you need something Hyunnie?”

               “Where are you right now?”

               “We’re at Sungjongie’s boutique. We’re trying the suit that Sungjong design for us.”

               “Really?! I’m jealous of you,” Woohyun pouted. As Hoya and Woohyun are cousin and bestfriend. They promised each other to marry at the same time. So they agree to have a wedding on the same day at the same place. 2 couples at 1 wedding. They share to pay for the wedding ceremony.

               Dongwoo laughed, “Why are you jealous? You’re here with Sunggyu-hyung yesterday right? I’m sure your suit is better than us.”

               Woohyun pouted while on the phone, “Don’t mention his name to me. That hamster of yours. We didn’t manage to choose one as he stubbornly want a suit that did not match with my suit. Actually I want a custom made suit but he refused saying that he don’t want to burden Sungjong,” Woohyun keep on complaining to Dongwoo on the phone.

               “Really?! Aish, I will knock some sense when I met him at home later. Hoya is here, you want to talk to him?”

               “Yes please~”

               Dongwoo passed the phone to Hoya, “Who?” Hoya asked.

               “Woohyunnie.”

               “Hello?”

               “Howon!” Woohyun shouted excitedly.

               “Yo! Watsup?”

               “Nothing~ I just want to talk to you.”

               “About what?”

               “Hmmm… Do you think I make a right choice?”

               “What choice?”

               “Sunggyu. Am I doing a right decision to marry him?” Woohyun sound depressed while talking to Hoya.

               “What do you mean Hyunnie? Something happen?”

               “I don’t know. He seem to not take our wedding seriously. Yesterday we fought while choosing the suit. Since yesterday, he didn’t contact me,” Woohyun on the verge of crying.

               “Hyunnie, calm down. Try to contact Sunggyu-hyung first. Talk to him.”

               “But, I’m always the first one that contact him after we fought. Just this time, I want him to contact me first. If not..”

               “If not?”

               “I’m sorry Howonnie, if not maybe I should cancel my wedding.”  

               “Yah, Park Woohyun, don’t you dare to call off your wedding. I’m sure Sunggyu-hyung will contact you later. Trust me.”

               “Hmm… I will wait for him to contact me.”

               “Yah, cheer up man. You sound so depress. Where are you right now?”

               “I’m at home. Why?”

               “Nothing. Take a rest Woohyun. Don’t think too much.”

               “Yeah, I will. Sorry to disturb you Howon~”

               “Its okay cousin~”

               Woohyun end the call and lay down on the bed.

               “Stupid hamster. Why you don’t call me. Am I not important to you?” Woohyun mumbled to himself.

               Without him knowing, the stupid hamster is in front of his house. Sunggyu went to Woohyun’s house after being scold by Sungjong last night. Sungjong manage to convince Sunggyu to make a custom made suit just what Woohyun want.

               Sunggyu rang the bell.

               “Wait~” Sungyeol said fron inside, “Sunggyu. Glad to see you,” nSungyeol said sarcastically.

               “look, I know you are angry with me. But let me meet your baby brother first.”

               Sungyeol glared at him, “If you make Woohyun cry, I’ll dig your eyeball out and give to the next door dog.”

               Its Sunggyu turn to glare at Sungyeol, such a drama queen.

               Sungyeol move to give some space to Sunggyu, “he’s upstair.”

               “Thank you~” Sunggyu climbed up the stair and went to Wohyun’s room. He knock on the door and open it after he got permission from a person inside the room. He closed the door right on Sungyeol’ face as he know Sungyeol are following him to the room.

               “Yah Shim Sunggyu!” Sungyeol rubbed his nose, glaring at the door that hurt his nose.

               Myungoo laughed as he saw the incident. Sungyeol tilted his head to the source of the laugh and pout.

               “Myunggie~~~ Sunggyu hurt my nose,” he whined while stomping his feet.

               Myungsoo chuckle and step closer to him, “let me see. Hmm… should I kiss the pain away?”

               Sungyeol nodded while pouting.

               Myungsoo leaned closer and kissed Sungyeol’s nose before he hugged his husband.

               “Yeollie, leave them alone. I’m sure Sunggyu can handle it.”

               “As if. It took him 24 hours to come and see Woohyun. He should come last night and beg for Woohyun forgiveness.”

               Suddenly Woohyun’s door open, “Hyung, what are you doing hugging in front of my room? Go to your room,” Woohyun grimaced looking at Myungyeol’s couple.

               “Hyunnie, are you okay? Did Sunggyu do something to you?” Sungyeol pull away from the hug and check his baby brother from head to toes.

               “No. I forgive him already.”

               “What!” Sungyeol widen his eyes, “You’re crying yesterday, looking like a dead person this morning. But Sunggyu just come to your room not even 5 minutes, you’re already forgive him?!”

               Woohyun smile sheepishly, “Well, he have our own way~ now, please excuse us. We need to go to Sungjong’s boutique right now. Bye Hyung!” Woohyun dragged Sunggyu out from the room.

               Sunggyu waved at Myungyeol couple and mouthed to them ‘wish me luck.’

               Myungsoo hugged his still shock husband, “I told you. You’re wasting your time to worry about them.”

               “Yeah, you’re right Myunggie. I hope we will not be childish like them.”

               “I can ensure you that we are more mature than them.”

               “How?”

               Myungsoo smiled naughtily, “Lets me show you in our room.”

               Sungyeol can feel chill down his spine as Myungsoo dragged him to their room and throw him on the bed.

*I’ll leave it to your imagination.*

 

               After a make love session, Myungyeol couple cuddle on the bed, trying to gain back their energy.

               Sungyeol play with Myungsoo’s hand, “Myunggie~”

               “Hmmm?”

               “I love you.”

               “I love you to Yeollie.”

               Sungyeol smiled. He can’t believe his soulmate is his childhood friend. Myungsoo is everything to him. He silently thank his Jaejoong Umma for giving birth to Myungsoo and Yunho Appa for accepting him to the family. He thanked god for giving him a chance to fall in love with Myungsoo.

               “Thank god I’m in love with my cousin,”he said before plant a kiss on Myungsoo’s lips.

               Myungsoo smiled, “Me too. I can’t believe I’m in love with my cousin.”

               They smile lovingly to each other as they cuddle on the bed. Everybody deserves somebody who makes them look forward to tomorrow and for Sungyeol, that somebody is Myungsoo, his cousin. :)

 

-The END-

23/2/16

6:06pm

Woohyun such a drama queen just like his brother. ehe.. sorry for the love making session, i cant write those scene, so i just leave to your own imagination..heee

Sorry for weird ending... I'm sorry...

Thank u everyone for reading my story and waiting for my update for the past 3 years. thank you my subscribers and my silent readers. thank you to everyone who leave a comment on this story, encouraging me to finish this story. thank you so much every one! thank you! ^_____________^