Chapter 7

In Love With My Cousin

Myungsoo dragged Sungyeol to his room after Sunggyu and his brother went back to their home. Woohyun and Hoya were playing X-box in the game room.

They laid on the bed side by side.

“Hey Yeollie~”

“Hmm?” Sungyeol tilted his head toward Myungsoo.

            Myungsoo brushed Sungyeol bang to the side of his face and gaze into Sungyeol eyes, “Are you hiding something from me?”

            Sungyeol blinked his eyes, looking innocently, did not had any idea what Myungsoo talking about, “N-No. Waeyo?”

            “Then did something happen to Hyunnie? I heard he whispered to you at the living room. He heard the ‘hurt’word. Did he got hurt at school?”

            Sungyeol then understood why Myungsoo asking the question. He then wondering in his mind either he can tell Myungsoo or not. He too engrossed in his thought making Myungsoo waiting for his answer. When Sungyeol didn’t answer him, he hit Sungyeol’s forehead causing  Sungyeol to yelp in pain.

            “That what you get when you don’t answer my question,” Myungsoo laughed at Sugyeol grimace face.

            Sungyeol rubbed his forehead gently while glaring at Myungsoo, “I just about to answer your question. But on the second thought, I don’t think I should tell you after you hit my beautiful forehead.”

            “Wae~~ come on Yeollie~ tell me~ you know I just mess up with you,” Myungsoo whined cutely.

            Sungyeol sat up and crossed his arms over his chest, “ No way.”

            Myugsoo followed Sungyeol, got up from his position and scooted closer to Sungyeol. He wrapped his arm around Sungyeol , leaning closer to his Yeollie and put his chin on Sungyeol’s shoulder while pouting cutely,” Sorry  Yeollie~~ Forgive me?”

            Sungyeol tilte his head and once again their face were a few inches from each other. His heart skip a beat and he can felt Myungsoo breath on his cheek. He ignored those feeling and stare back at Myungsoo while smirk, “No mean no Myunggie~”

            Myungsoo pulled away to calm his beating heart, “You are so mean.”

            “Excuse me, you are the mean one here, my lovely cousin.”

            Myungsoo looked away as his heart beating even more faster when he heard the ‘lovely’ word come out from Sungyeol’s mouth.

            On the other hand, Sungyeol thought Myungsoo is sulking, he tapped Myungsoo’s shoulder gently, “ Yah, Jung Myungsoo. Don’t be mad. I foegive you. I just teasing you~” He tried to persuade Myungsoo but Myungsoo still didn’t look at him. He then climbed down from the bed and kneel down on the floor, in front of Myungsoo who still sit on the bed.

            “Hey, Myunggie~ ”

            Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol, “Hmm?”

            “Are you okay? Are you mad at me?” Sungyeol asked worriedly.

            “ah~ no,im not made.  Suddenly I felt dizzy that’s why I didn’t answer you.”

            “Really?” Sungyeol stand up and put his palm on Myungsoo’s forehead, “you are a little bit warm. Let’s laid you down so that you can rest.” Sungyeol pushed Myungsoo slowly to the bed and tucked him on the bed before he laid down beside Myungsoo again. He turned his body facing Myungsoo.

            “urm… about Hyunnie. I think he like Sunggyu.”

            Myungsoo widen his eyes and turned his head ,“Really?”

            Sungyeol nodded his head, “ yeay, I asked him before and he said to me its not just like, its love.”

            “ Then?”

            “Then, he asked me to shut my mouth before he ripped me apart. I promised him that I won’t tell anyone except you.”

            Myungsoo blinked his eyes, “except me? Why?”

            “Because I can’t  keep any secret from you,” Sungyeol said shyly.

            Myungsoo chuckled, “Well, good boy.” Myngsoo patted Sungyeol’s hair lovingly while gaining a glare from Myungsoo.

            “Yeah, because you won’t stop until I reveal the secret.”

            Myungsoo laughed at Sungyeol statement. That’s one of the reasons why he loves to have Sungyeol by his side. His lovely cousin always trusted him to keep his secrets.

            “Yah, Myungsoo~ stop laughing!”

            “Hahahaha~” Myungsoo cover his mouth to control his laughter, “Sorry, sorry,” he apologised after he calmed down.

            “Back to our topic, are Sunggyu know about this?”

            “Hmm.. I don’t think so. Looking at the way he treat Hyunnie, I don’t think he knows about Hyunnie’s feeling,”Sungyeol heaved a sigh, “What should I do Myunggie?”

            Before Myungsoo could answer Sungyeol’s question, someone knocked the door.

            “Myungsoo-hyung~ Umma ask both of you to come down,” said Hoya from the door.

            Sungyeol and Myungsoo then climb down from the bed and went to downstairs, to meet Myungsoo’s mother who is at the dining table, chatting with Woohyun and Hoya, who just come back from calling his brother.

            “Myunggie,Yeollie~ come and join us.”

            “Umma~ where did you go just now?” Sungyeol asked as he poured some tea into two teacups.

            “I went to the supermarket and then stopped by the café and bought some pancake for my boys~”

            Sungyeol smiled at Jaejoong’s cuteness. Although Jaejoong already in his forties but he still managed to look beautiful. He love the attentions he got from Jaejoong which sometimes make Myungsoo sulking because his umma give more attention to his cousin more than him.

            “Yeollie~ can I have some more tea?” asked Myungsoo.     

            Sungyeol poured some tea into Myungsoo cup. Jaejoong who sat in front of them eyeing the two with his lovely eyes. By the looked in their eyes, Jaejoong knows his son love Sungyeol and vice versa. He will talked the matter with Myungsoo some days but not for the time being. Both of them are too young but it won’t stop Jaejoong and Junsu from fanboying over their own sons.

 

*cant wait for Jaejoong new album and INFINITE new single~ ehe.

hope all of u enjoy reading my story~

Thank you~~

^______________^