Chapter 1

In Love With My Cousin

 

After the birth of  their second son, Jung Yunho and Jung Jaejoong along with their two sons moved to double storey house which they purposely bought beside Yunho’s cousin, Yoochun. Yunho’s and Yoochun’s first son are grown together and go to the same kindergarten.

            Yunho’s spouse, Jaejoong who is fully househusband, become a babysitter for his own child and Yoosu’s couple child. He took care of his 4 years old child, Jung Howon and YooSu’s child, Park Woohyun (he is 4 years old too). On the afternoon, he will drive to Toho kindergarten to  pick up Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

            A 5 years old boy is sulking behind the sofa. His lips formed a pout when he heard his cousin voice calling for him.

            “Myungie~ Myungie~ where are you?” cried the 5 years old sungyeol, calling for his cousin who suddenly disappear when Sungyeol busy playing with Hoya and his baby brother, Woohyun. He looked for Myungsoo everywhere. When he couldn’t find his cousin, he called Jaejoong who is busy cleaning the playroom.

            “Joongie umma~ Myungie is lost!” Sungyeol said in panic.

            Jaejoong put the last piece of toys into the basket before turn his body toward his nephew that stand in front of the door, “Lost?”

            Sungyeol nodded his head with his watery eyes.

            Jaejoong smiled lovingly at the little boy, he grabbed Sungyeol small hand, “Come on Yeollie, Joongie umma will help you to search for Myungie~ Lets ask Hoya (Howon’s nickname) and woohyun help okay?”

            Sungyeol nodded his head cutely, he loosed his hand from Jaejoong grip and went to the TV room where Hoya and Woohyun are. He told the 2 boys to help him. Woohyun and Hoya gladly help Sungyeol which cause Jaejoong to smile widely, looking at how cute the 3 boys, who is now looking for Myungsoo.

            “Who can find Myungie first, Joongie umma will bake a cake for that person.”

            Hoya and Woohyun eyes widen and they started scream for Myungsoo’s name as they really want to eat the cake. On the other hand, Sungyeol don’t even felt to eat the cake as he is really worry about Myungsoo.

            “Myungie hyung! Myungie hyung!” Woohyun and Hoya screamed cutely while Sungyeol is looking for his Myungie quietly.

            Jaejoong shooked his head and made his way to the kitchen to bake a cake for the four boys. He need not to worry about Myungsoo as he know where is Myungsoo hide. His little boy always hide behind the sofa if he is sulking on something, Jaejoong already tiptoed to look for Myungsoo when Sungyeol is calling for Woohyun and Hoya before.

            “Myungie-ah~ where are you?” Sungyeol mumbling to himself.

            Myungsoo who is still hid behind the sofa, peeking a little bit when he heard a footstep. He frowned when he saw his cousin’s worry face.

            Sungyeol then sensed that someone is behind the sofa, he walked closer to the sofa, “Myungie?”

            Myungsoo then gave up and come out from his hiding place. He’s still pouting.

Sungyeol ran toward Myungsoo and hugged his cousin dearly.

            “Myungie!”

            Myungsoo don’t hugged Sungyeol back, “Myungie~ why you don’t hug Yeollie?”

            Myungsoo just stay quiet.

            “Myungie hate Yeollie?” Sungyeol asked Myungsoo when he didn’t got respond from Myungsoo. He started to teary.

            “Joongie umma! Joongie umma!” he ran to the kitchen, leaving the quiet Myungsoo.

            “Why are you crying Yeollie?” Jaejoong bent down and wiped Sungyeol tears. He picked Sungyeol up.

            Sungyeol snuggled on Jaejoong neck, “Myungsoo hate Yeollie.”

            “huh? Yeollie found Myungie?”

            Sungyeol sobbed on Jaejoong’s shoulder. Then, Myungsoo and the other went into kitchen and sit on the chair near the couter kitchen.

            “Myungie honey, why is Yeollie crying?”

            “Myungie don’t know umma~” Myungsoo said innocently.

            Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo while Myungsoo act nothing happen.

            “Okay~ if you say so. Yeollie is a good boy right?” Jaejoong cooed Sungyeol.

            Sungyeol nodded his head.

            “So wait for umma at the dining table while umma is waiting for the baked cake.”

Jaejoong put sungyeol down while the other three already running to the dining table. Sungyeol hold on the hem of Jaejoong’s shirt.

            Jaejoong looked down at Sungyeol, “Why Yeollie still here?”

            “Yeollie want to help Joongie umma~”

            “Aww~ you are so cute”

            Sungyeol end up helping his Joongie umma in the kitchen and back to his cheerful self again. For the rest of the day, Sungyeol ignored his Myungie.

 

*anyeong~ my subscribers and my readers~ thank you very much for spent your time to read my story~

so what do you think about the first chapter? actually, i still dont have any idea about the whole story and the of the story~ so i will just go with the flow of my idea time to time~ hee~ 

hope u enjoy reading the first chapter~ kamsahamnida! *bow* ^____________________^