Chapter 32

In Love With My Cousin

-Myungsoo POV-

‘It’s been 3 days he ignored me. Yeollie~ I missed you. I am sorry for hurting you; I thought you would know my feeling for you through my action. I’m sorry Yeollie if I’m confusing you.’

Myungsoo dropped his head on his desk. He tried to block his ear from listening to Jiyeon’s voice that happily telling Sungyeol about her friends. It hurt him more when Sungyeol seem happy with Jiyeon. He smiled happily when he talked with Jiyeon. Sometime they would laughing. How Myungsoo miss Sungyeol is laughing. He hate himself for making Sungyeol walked away from him.

-End of Myungsoo’s POV-

Sungyeol knew Myungsoo was watching him and Jiyeon’s from far. He pretend to be happy and laughing with what Jiyeon’s joke was. Truthfully, he does not even listen to her. His mind goes to Myungsoo. He miss Myungsoo so much but he is afraid that Myungsoo will reject his feeling. He ignored Myungsoo for three days, he restrained himself from answering Myungsoo’s call and watsapp. He locked himself in his room after they came back from the shopping, ignoring Woohyun’s constant questions.

-Recess time-

               Five pairs of eyes looking back and forth between Myungsoo (who is sitting with them) and Sungyeol (who is sitting a few table from them, with Jiyeon). They can see Myungsoo is hurt from his expression. He looked like a walking death with his panda eyes and he barely ate for the past 3 days. Hoya pat Myungsoo’s back, giving his hyung some support. Myungsoo bit a smile and just shook his head.

               “I’m stupid for not confess to him earlier,” Myungsoo’s said sadly.

               Woohyun looked at Myungsoo’s sadly, he shift to sit beside Myungsoo and try to give some support to his cousin, “No hyung. Don’t say something like that. You are not late.”

               Myungsoo looked at Woohyun, “But Hyunnie, he obviously avoiding me. What should I do now?” he buried his face in his hand.

               “Hyung, Sungyeollie-hyung just pretend to be happy with that girl. Trust me, he only love you. You must make a move.”

               Myungsoo sighed, “Fine, I’ll think about it,” he got up from his seat and excuse himself, “I will be on the rooftop for awhile.”

               The others just nodded their head. After Myungsoo walked away, Sunggyu scotted closer to Woohyun, “Hyunnie~ how about you? You only love me right?” he suddenly asked Woohyun.

               Woohyun glared at him, “Yah, Sunggyu-shi, I’m worried about my hyung right now, can you please don’t try to start the drama.”

               “But Hyunnie, I just want to know. Who knows, you might be had someone else in your heart,” Sunggyu whined, “ and I don’t think I can bear the pain,”Sunggyu mumbled at the last sentence.

               Woohyun ignored Sunggyu although he hear the last sentence, he turn to Hoya, “What do you think we should do Howon?”

               Hoya just shrugged his shoulder, “I don’t know. I think its better for us not to interfere their problem. Lets them sort out the problem themselves.”

               Woohyun sighed, “I hope everything will be okay for them. I cant bear to see them like this.”

 

-Myungsoo POV-

               I lied down on the floor while looking up to the sky. I kept thinking about him. It hurt so much. I should know Sungyeol better, if I’m not stupid enough, maybe he is by my side right now.

I can felt my eyes brimmed with tears that threatening to fall anytime.

               “Yeollie, what should I do now?”

-END of Myungsoo’s POV-

               Sungyeol stared at Myungsoo’s back as he walked out from the canteen. He noticed Myungsoo looked so gloomy the past 3 days.

               “Yeollie~ what are you looking at?” Jiyeon asked when she noticed Sungyeol did not pay attention to her.

               Sungyeol shook his head, “Nothing. Urm.. I think I need to go now. See you in class.”

Sungyeol finish his drink and walk away from the canteen after he bid goodbye to his baby brother’s table. He followed Myungsoo to the rooftop, he silently watching Myungsoo’s figure from afar. He noticed Myungsoo has a sad look on his face. He’s looking up to the sky, mumbling something to himself. Sungyeol try to catch he is mumbling but due to the far distance, he can’t catch his words.

 

*i know i promise to upload all the chapter 6 months ago. Forgive me because i cant do that now because i still working on the final chapter. please wait for me.. love you guys! no matter what i will finish this story for all of you~ ^______________^