Chapter 14

In Love With My Cousin

"Yeollie honey, help me chop the vegetables. Hyunnie, help me making orange juice okay?" instructed Junsu who was busy cooking some Yoochun's favourite food. He was a little bit worried with his younger son because lately he become so quiet and gloomy.

While Sungyeol busy chopping the vegetables, he asked Junsu, "Mommy~ i want to know about your love story."

Junsu stopped stirred the soup for a while, he looked at Sungyeol,"Why are you asking?"

"Just asking~"

Junsu looked at Woohyun who still stirring the orange juice in daze.

"You want to know also Woohyunnie?"

Woohyun jumped a bit when he heard his name being call, " Yes mommy?"

"Do you want to know about my love story?"

Woohyun nodded his head.

"I will tell you after we have our dinner."

-After dinner-

"Chunnie, they are asking about our love story~"

"Huh? why so sudden?" Yoochun asked both of his sons in front of him.

Sungyeol shrugged his shoulder, " We just want to know~"

Yoochun wrapped his arm around Junsu shoulder, "Well, I'm attracted to your mommy when I first met him with your uncle Yunho. He was so cute in my eyes with his high pitch voice and his cute laughing style. But, this guy here playing hard to get."

"Well, your daddy was an annoying bastard back then. He like to tease me. We were like dog and cat, we always fight when ever we met."

"Really? Then?"

"Then, the fate bring we together. I gave a chance to your daddy and since then we loved each other till now~" said Junsu cutely.

Sungyeol and Woohyun smiled at their mother behaviour.

"How about both of you? Already find your love one?"

Woohyun lowered his head when he heard that question.

"Why Hyunnie?" asked Junsu concernedly. He knows something was bothering his son. Sungyeol patted Woohyun back encouraging his baby brother to talk about his problem to their parent.

"The one I love rejecting me," said Woohyun sadly.
Junsu amd Yoochun looked at each other before Yoochun got up and sat beside Woohyun.

“Cheer up young man. Dont give up. Your mommy rejected me numerous time before when I confessed to him."

"Yah Park Yoochun, you are embarassing me. You make me feel like a bad person for rejecting you."

Yoochun and Sungyeol laughed at Junsu.

"Really daddy?"

"Yea, he really hate me before but because of my spirit and never give up, he eventually fall for me."

"But the guy I like said he hate my presence."

"Sound like my reason too."

Woohyun looked at Junsu, "Huh?"

"Well like your daddy said, I hate him before because his presence really annoyed me. But he never give up on me."

Woohyun leaned closer to his father, "What should i do now daddy? He asked me to not bother him again."

"Maybe he need some time to accept you Hyunnie. Give him some space to think," consulted Yoochun while patting Woohyun hair lovingly. 

Woohyun nodded his head, taking serious about his father's words.

"How about you Yeollie?"asked Junsu to his older son.

Sungyeol smiled sweetly, "I have no one in my heart mommy."

"Liar," mocked Woohyun.

Sungyeol glared at Woohyun, who playfully sticking his tongue out.

"Are you sure you dont have someone in your heart?"asked Junsu.

Sungyeol sighed, "Alright, i have someone in my heart but I'm confused right now."

"Why?" Junsu tried to understand his son problem while in his heart he prayed to God, hoping the one in Sungyeol's heart is Myungsoo.

"That person is so sweet to me, care for me, kind to me and always by my side. But he is confusing me," he glanced at his father who smile assuredly at him to continue.

"Sometime i think that person is jealous when i talked to other people or if there anyone confessing to me. But that person never told the magic word to me. yea, he always said the love word but always as a friend. Not more than that. I'm afraid our friendship will ruin if i told that person about my feeling."

Junsu looked at Sungyeol concernedly,"But if you dont tell that person, you will forever confuse with your relationship with that person Yeollie~"

"I know Mommy but I dont have any courage to said those words."
Yoochun smiled at his family, "I cant believe that my sons are grown up and it seem like that both of you resemble me when I'm young."

"What do you mean Chunnie?"

"They got problem with love like what i had to face when i'm in love with you. Full of hatred and confusion from you," Yoochun said sarcastically while Junsu pouted at his words.
Woohyun and Sungyeol laughed when Junsu playfully chooked Yoochun's neck.

 

 

* Annyeong!!! heeee~ long time no see~ its been a while rite? hey guys~ i want to share something with all of you, last nite i had a dream about my YunJae~ ehehehehehehe... in my dream, Yunho kindda retarded but he is a genius i guess because he wore a suit like a CEO in my dream. did u watch good doctor? Yunho condition kindda look like joowoon but i think Yunho condition is not that worst like Joowon in that drama. in that dream, Jaejoong was sat beside Yunho in a plane and taking care of him. maybe Jaejoong is Yunho's assistant, in that dream, they do not talk so i cant figure out who is jaejoong to yunho and vice versa. and then, i saw Yunho was sleeping beside Jaejoong with Jaejoong hugging him tightly in his embrace. T

hen my mother's voice woke me up from my dream~ good thing is i have an idea to write new fanfic but i dont have enough time to write it.. what should i do?~

if i got 200 subscribers i will update another chapter for u guys this week~ so enjoy!