Chapter 30

In Love With My Cousin

-Weekend-

               “Umma~~~ Faster!” Hoya yelled, impatiently waiting for Jaejoong who was took his time locking the front door.

               “Hoya, can you be patient?” Myungsoo scolding his baby brother.

               Hoya pouting his lips and apologize to his mother when Jaejoong enter the car. Jaejoong smiled at his youngest son and said, “Its okay honey~ Umma know you are excited.”

               “Are we ready? Can we go now?” Yoochun as their driver for that day asking the others.

               “Yes!” Sungyeol and Woohyun said simultaneously.

               They ride Yoochun’s car as his car could fit more people. Yunho sat at the front seat while Junsu and Jaejoong sat at the back with the boys.

               “Mommy, what are we going to buy?” Sungyeol asked Junsu.

               “First of all, we need to choose Christmas tree and the decoration. After that we will go to the shopping complex and meet your Aunty Daeyoung there.”

               “We will choose our own clothes?”

               “Yes~”

               “How about money?”

               Junsu grinned, “Ask your daddy~”

               Yoochun shook his head, “Why me?”

               “Because you are my husband.”

               “Daddy~ can I buy a cap too?” Woohyun asked. Junsu and Yoochun always remind their children to save when shopping. Same goes to the Jung’s family. They don’t want to spoil their children with the money. Therefore, when they went to shop they will limit the thing that the boys can buy. For example, they only can buy 2 or 3 pieces of shirt and 1 or 2 for the pants. If the boys want anything else, they will asked their parents first because they afraid their parent will refuse to pay for them.

               “Sure~” Yoochun reply, making Woohyun grinned like an idiot. He always want to buy those cap but can’t afford it with the money he save. He glad that he took the golden opportunity to buy the cap without using his money.

 

-      At the shopping complex -
      "Where are they?" Sunggyu asked Dongwoo.
      "They still on their way," Dongwoo nudged on Sunggyu's side, "Why? Cant wait to see your woohyunnie?"
      Sunggyu glared at him and step forward toward Dongwoo.
      Dongwoo slowly move backward until he bump into his father. He turned his body to meet his appa.
      "Appa!" Dongwoo quickly hide himself behind Changmin.
      Sunggyu tried to reach his brother but stopped by his appa.
      "Can both of you stopped playing around?" Changmin asked sternly.
      Sunggyu pouted, " He is the one that start it."
      Changmin glared at Dongwoo behind him, " Sorry..."
      "Now, buy some snack for us while waiting for the others," Chngmin gave them some money, "Buy me cola okay."
      Sunggyu and Dongwoo nodded their head before they dragged Sungjong along with them.

 

Changmin took a seat beside his wife.
"What are you smilling at?" Changmin asked Daeyoung.
" I'm happy to see our child. They were so.close to each other although they always bickering."
Changmin smile sweetly at his wife, "Just now, Dongwoo tease Sunggyu until his brother mad at him."

Daeyoung smile, "Just like us, like to tease each other," she interwined her hand with Changmin, "Dr Shim, thank u for come into my life~"

Changmin smile, "Yah, are you sick?"

Daeyoung pouted, "I just want to thank you, cant I?"

"Of course you can~" Changmin leaned closer and pecked her lips.

"Yah you two, get a room."

Changmin rolled his eyes as he recognized the voice, "Yah dolphin, mind your own business."

"Jaejoongie oppa!" Daeyoung went to Jaejoong and hugged his favourite best friend.

After Sunggyu and his siblings back from buying the snack, the kids got some money from their parents to buy what they need. They let the kids on their own while the parents had their time together.

 

-Yadong-
"What should we buy Hoya?" asked Dongwoo.
"Emmm.... Lets go..." before Hoya could finish his words someone patted his back.
"Hyung!" Sungjong said while pouting.
"Aish, what?" Hoya asked, clearly annoyed with Sungjong's presence.
"Can i follow both of you? I'm alone~ i want to follow our parents but appa said I to follow Dongwoo hyung," explained Sungjong pitily. He linked his arm with Dongwoo and leaned his head at Dongwoo's shoulder, tried to gain Dongwoo's support.
Dongwoo looked at Hoya, " He can join us rite Hoya?"
Hoya sighed, "I guess we cant do anything if your appa asked this crybaby to follow us."

 

-Woogyu-
Woohyun force his leg to walk faster, leaving Sunggyu behind.
"Hyunnie~ wait for me!" Sunggyu run a little to keep up with Woohyun. He grabbed Woohyun's arm making the letter to stop on his track.
"What?!" 
Sunggyu sighed, "Lets go together."
"No, you go your own way, i'm with my own way," Woohyun said stubbornly.

Sunggyu felt hurt with Woohyun's word. He spent all his time last nite, choosing a brand new look outfit to impress Woohyun. However he remained calm and took a deep breathe before look at Woohyun. He let go Woohyun's arm, "Cant I follow you? I promise i will not disturb you, i will follow you silently," Sunggyu made a promise.


               Woohyun rolled his eyes and without saying anything, he started to walk.away.
Sunggyu follow closely behind. Woohyun went to the shop that displayed different kind of cap with various style. He walk straight to the corner of the shop and grabbed the one that he want. He try on th cap and look his reflection in the mirror that provided in the shop. He raised an eyebrow when he noticed Sunggyu is staring at him. 
 

When their eyes meet, Sunggyu smiled, "You look great."
               Woohyun walked past Sunggyu, bumping into his shoulder, "Whatever."
Sunggyu shrugged his shoulder and wait for Woohyun outside.
Woohyun linger around the shop and grab another cap that attract him. He made his way to the counter and paid the cap. After that he walk out from the shop and once again walk past Sunggyu.

Sunggyu fastened his step until he close enough behind Woohyun. Next they went into clothes department to buy the new clothes. Sunggyu left Woohyun alone to give him some space to choose his clothes while he choose his own clothes.

 

               Woohyun pouted when he realised Sunggyu left him alone to choose the clothes. He planned to buy the same clothes with Sunggyu but his ego dont let him to voice out his plan. He wait for Sunggyu to come to him again but gave up after 10 minutes waiting. He stormed to Sunggyu, looking at Sunggyu while folding his arm. Sunggyu looked up from the clothes and tilted his head toward Woohyun.

 

"Are you okay Hyunnie?"

"No. I'm not."

Sunggyu put back the shirt in his hand and step forward, "Why? Something wrong?"

Woohyun pouted make Sunggyu smile a bit. He glad Woohyun seem to comfortable again around him although sometime he ignore Sunggyu's presence.

"I dont know which shirt should i buy."
"Urm... Do you need my help?" Sunggyu asked.
Woohyun nodded his head. Sunggyu smiled, " So, lets choose now"
Sunggyu grabbed one of the shirt in front him and passed it to Woohyun. 
"Can we go there?" Woohyun point to the other section.
"Okay~" Sunggyu smiled and they walking side by side to th other section.
Sunggyu choose shirt for Woohyun and asked him try on the shirt.
"Okay," Woohyun grabbed another shirt that had the same design as the one that Sunggyu choose but different in colour, " Why dont you try this on too?"


Sunggyu raised his eyebrows before he took the shirt follow Woohyun to fitting room.
"Why did he ask me to try this shirt too? Dont tell me he want me to have the same shirt as

him? OMG! Hyunnie is so cute! Maybe he is shy to ask me to buy he same shirt, so thats mean, we are buying the shirt with same design but different in colour. Isn't it sound like couple shirt?"

Sunggyu mumbled to himself happily. After looking at his own reflection in the mirror, he walked out and knocked on the other door.
               " Hyunnie~"
               Woohyun opened the door and walked out, "Does te shirt fit you?" he asked coldly.

               Sunggyu grinned, "Of course," he tried to keep his hand away from pinching Woohyun's cheek. He thought Woohyun was so cute when he tried to act cold to him
               " Lets pay for them then."