chapter 16

In Love With My Cousin

Chapter 16

"Dongwoo-ah!" yelled Hoya from afar when he saw Dongwoo figure walking with his brothers in front of the school entrance.

Dongwoo stopped walking and turned while grinning widely when he saw Hoya.

"Morning Hyunggie!" Sungjong yelled and waved his hand toward them.

Sungyeol waved back at Sungjong "Morning Joongie."

Hoya slung his arm around Dongwoo's shoulder and smiled sweetly at him.
Sungjong linked his arm with Sungyeol and Myungsoo, chatted happily with Sungyeol while Myungsoo walking quietly,listening to their conversation, leaving Sunggyu and Woohyun behind.

Woohyun stayed silent and pretend that Sunggyu is not there, trying to keep his promises to Sunggyu on the other day. At first he was walking with Sunggyu beside him, trailing behind Myungyeoljong. Then he fastened his speed and walked together with Sungyeol, acting nothing happen. Sunggyu on the other felt slightly hurt when Woohyun ignoring his presence. He tried to calm his hurted heart, isn't this what he want? Woohyun promise to stay away from him and now he is keeping his promises.

Sungyeol linked his other arm with Woohyun while smile assuredly at him. He sensed something is happened between Woohyun and Sunggyu. He knows about Sunggyu rejecting Woohyun, but he didn't know the promise between them.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The very first thing Myungsoo did when they arrived in their class was folding his arm on the desk before buried his head in his arm. The answer he got from his parents the other day still bothered his mind.

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo when he heard the others sighing while buried his head deeper into his arms. 

"Myunggie~ Are you okay?" he asked as his hand rubbed Myungsoo's back.
Myungsoo looked up at Sungyeol and smiled awkwardly at him, "I'm okay Yeollie. Just a little bit tired."

"Why dont you take a nap and i will wake you up when the teacher is here. I heard the teachers have a meeting this morning so we dont have class on the first period. I think it is more than enough for you to take a nap."

Myungsoo smiled. This is why he loved his Yeollie so much. He like the attention he got from Sungyeol everytime he had a problem, " Thank you Yeollie."

"Welcome~" Sungyeol ruffled Myungsoo's hair before retreated his hand back. He looked around the class before he stopped at the hamster beside him. He looked busy writing something.
Sunggyu stared outside the window tried to understand the pain in his heart. He looked beside him where Sungyeol had a conversation with Myungsoo while the other smile sweetly at Sungyeol. He let out a sighed before taking out his diary from the bag and start writing, pouring out all of his thought.
While he is too engrossed writing his diary, Sungyeol patted his shoulder a little to hard, making him jumped from his seat while hugging his diary dearly.

"Yah Sungyeol!" 

Sungyeol laughed at him with his body bend forward with a hand on his stomach.

"Sorry~ I just want to surprised you." Sungyeol said after he settle down. He pulled Sunggyu back to his seat and dragged his chair closer to Sunggyu desk and sat on it.

"What are you writing?" he tried to pulled the book from Sunggyu hands and of course the Mr. Hamster wont gave in.

"Yah,yah! You cant look at it."

"Why~~~??" Sungyeol whinned childishly.

"Because.. err. because I say so. Back off."

" Aish, you are so mean. I wonder why my baby brother like you so much," Sungyeol said nonchalantly.

Sunggyu raised his eyebrows while looked at Sungyeol, "Your baby brother like me?"
Sungyeol widened his eyes as those words slipped out from his tongue, " Huh? When did i say my baby brother? I said i wonder why your brother like you so much," he covered up his slip tongue mistake.

"owh. I heard it wrong. Sorry."

"Your head is full with my baby brother huh?" Sungyeol .
Sunggyu shook his head, "No! Why should I think about him? I prefer to think about soneone else rather than thinking about him"

"Hahahaha... whatever Shim Sunggyu~" Sungyeol said as he got up from his seat and went out to the toilet. He is a litle upset with Sunggyu words but he cant do anything about it as he dont want to meddle with others love life.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dongwoo nudged Hoya,"Whats going on with Woohyun?" he asked as he eyed the silent Woohyun.

"......."

"Yah, Hoya'ah . I'm asking you," he said again, still looking at Woohyun. When he didnt received any answer from Hoya, he turned to his side, realised that Hoya is gazing at him.

"Why?" he asked Hoya as no words come from him.

"Why are you so worry about Woohyun?"

Dongwoo shrugged his shoulder, "I'm just worry. He is so quite today," he looked worriedly at Woohyun before looked back at Hoya., "Why are you asking ?"
Hoya pouted his lips, "I'm jealous~"

Dongwoo bit his lips, tried to restrain his smile. Hoya smile cheekily at Dongwoo, "Just smile if you want to smile dongwoo."

Dongwoo grinned, he hit Hoya's arm lightly, "Stop teasing me."
Hoya laughed at him, "Okay-okay~ Hurm.. I dont know why he is so quite lately. Maybe it related to your brother?"

"Umm.. Maybe. I will ask Sunggyu hyung later."

"Aish. Why their love is so complicated? Dont they know, we are suffering too?" Hoya bang his head on the table dramatically.

Dongwoo hit Hoya hand, "Yah! Why are you saying like that?"

"I told my parents about my feeling toward someone, they approve me but I cant confess because my hyung is too stupid."

"Confess?"

"Yeay~ but I cant do it now."

"Errr... You have someone you like?" Dongwoo asked, feeling a little bit sad.

"Yes. Its not like, but love."

"Who?"

Hoya leaned closer to Dongwoo while smile widely, he whispered to Dongwoo ears, "Its you."

Dongwoo blushed and looked away from Hoya who still smile.

"If I ask you to be my boyfriend, will you accept me?" Hoya asked the blushing Dongwoo. 
Dongwoo gaze into Hoya's eyes, he smiled before noded his head shyly.

Hoya interwined their hand and whispered sweetly to Dongwoo, " Love you."

"Love you too."

 

 

* i realise i lost some of my subscribers.. :(

i'm sorry if my story dissapoint my reader and im sorry for the late update.

i will try to finish the story as soon as possible. up to now, there are 6 more chapters left for me to write and to end the story. i hope i can make it before my birthday. once i finish all the story i will update all the chapter ok? i'm sorry.. and thank you for waiting and reading my story~ :)