Chapter 11

In Love With My Cousin

Hoya and Woohyun are in the kitchen, trying to cook for the lunch.

"Woohyun-ah. I think i want to confess to Dongwoo about my feeling."

"What? Dont you think we are still young to be in relationship?"

"So you want me to keep waiting until we are in the age that older enough te be in relationship?" 

"No, thats not what i mean. But, hey, our brother still did not confess to each other.Dont you think we should wait for them?"

Hoya nodded his head, " Yeay, you're right. I wonder when will they realize their feeling.

"They are stupid enough not realize their own feeling."

"Whose feeling?" asked Myungsoo who is walking hand in hand with Sungyeol to the kitchen.

Hoya and Woohyun looked at their interwined hand before looking to each other. 
Hoya whispered to Woohyun, "They are so stupid."

"Hyunnie~ What did you two cook?" asked Sungyeol.

"Urmm... We are trying to cook the fried rice but I dont know what to put in first. Egg or rice?" Woohyun scratched his unitchy head.

Sungyeol chuckled,"Leave them to me. Three of you go to the living room. When i'm done, I will call.

"Can i stay?" 

"No Myungsoo. Follow them."

Hoya and Woohyun burst into laughing and dragged Myungsoo out from the kitchen.
Myungsoo left Hoya and Woohyun in the living room, sneaking out from the living room to the kitchen. He smiled when he saw the view of Sungyeol's back who is washing his hand on the sink. Slowly he tip tooed toward Sungyeol and,

"BOO!"

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Sungyeol screamed out of shock. He smack Myungsoo's arm who is still laughing in front of him. 

"Yah! You make me shock!"

" Sorry~ I just want to check on you."

"Aish.. If you want to check on me then dont shocking me like that Jung Myungsoo-shi."

"Arasso. Miahne Yeollie~ I'm sorry my good looking-cute-childish-lovely cousin."

"Okay. I forgive you. Please wait for a little bit. I want to make some juice for all of you. Which one you think tastier, apple or carrot?"

Myungsoo put a finger on his chin, " I like carrot."

"Okay~" Sungyeol start to chop the carrot and put it into the juice maker.

Myungsoo stared at Sungyeol doing all the work, " You are so good~"

"Yes I am. Hahahahahaha..."

"Ceh.."

"What? You should find someone as good as me to be your spouse." Sungyeol flipped his hair while smirked at Myungsoo.

"I dont think so."

Sungyeol blinked his eyes rapidly, "Why?"

Myungsoo smile sweetly, "Why bother to find someone else when i already have you~"
Sungyeol blushed at Myungsoo's word, he immediately turned around to hid his blushing cheek.

"Ceh.."

"You dont believe me?"

Sungyeol did not answer him. They fall into silence, neither Sungyeol nor Myungsoo muttered any word.

"Hyung! Are you done? Im hungry~" whined Hoya.
Sungyeol and Myungsoo simultaneously tilted their head toward the entrance of the kitchen, where Hoya and Woohyun are.

"Okay~ I'm done. Help me to bring this drink to the dining table," said Sungyeol before he looked at Myungsoo.

"Err.. Myunggie, lets eat." without waiting for Myungsoo, Sungyeol follow the other two.
Myungsoo put his hand on his heart, "What is this feeling?" he mutter to himself.

 

 

*Happy new year everyone! I'm back with 3 new chapters. I hope all of you will enjoy my updates and I'm sorry form any mistake in my writing. I think my writing probably my grammar is getting worse. :(

Enjoy!^_______________________________^