Chapter 34

In Love With My Cousin

Myungsoo sat on his bed and glared at Sungyeol who still standing near the door. He looked at deeply into Myungsoo’s eyes for the first time after their cold war for a week.

                “What do you want?” Myungsoo said harshly.

                “I want you to hear my explaination.”

                “No, I don’t want to hear it.”

                “Myunggie, you’re misunderstood.”

                Myungsoo covered his ears with his hands, “No! I don’t want to hear it. i know I’m one step behind.”

                “Myunggie, no. Don’t say like that. I’m sorry for ran away from you last week. I’m sorry,” Sungyeol pull Myungsoo’s hand from his ears and hold his hand tightly.

                “Sungyeol, please. I need some time alone.”

                Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo sadly before he nodded his head, “Okay, I will leave you alone. If you’re ready to talk, just come to me.” Sungyeol released Myungsoo’s hand and walked out from the room.

                Sungyeol close the door and heave a heavy sigh.

                “Something happen Yeollie?” Jaejoong asked while walk toward Sungyeol.

                Sungyeol shook his head.

                “Yeollie, don’t lie to me. I know something is wrong between you and Myungie,”Jaejoong said seriously.

                Sungyeol looked at Jaejoong and his eyes brimmed with tears, “Umma, I’m sorry for hurting Myunggie,”Sungyeol said while lowered his head.

                Jaejoong give Sungyeol a hug, “What are you saying honey? There’s no way you will hurt Myunggie.”

                “Umma, I hurt his feeling. I hurt him. I make Myungsoo cry,” Sungyeol said while crying on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

                Jaejoong rubbed Sungyeol’s back gently, “Don’t worry honey. Give some space to both of you. Give some time for both of you. Whatever that come up between you two, I’m sure time will heal it.”

                Sungyeol nodded his head, “Umma, I’m going back to my own house. I need some rest.”

                “Okay, Yeollie. Don’t worry too much. I’m sure both you will be okay soon,” Jaejoong said while smile softly.

                “Thank you Umma.”

                Sungyeol went to Hoya’s room and dragged Woohyun with him to accompany him at their own house until their parents are back from work. While they are alone, Woohyun took the chance to ask Sungyeol.

                “Yeollie-hyung, something happen?”

                Sungyeol heave a heavy sigh, “I don’t know how to explain to you. But something happen and it make Myunggie mad at me. i don’t know how to fix this problem.”

                “What happen actually hyung?”

                “Do you know jiyeon? Our classmate?”

                “yeay, I know her. You’re always with her this past week right? Why? She is the one that cause Myunggie-hyung mad at you?” Woohyun asked.

                Sungyeol just nodded his head while looking at the floor.

                “What did she do?”

                Sungyeol hesistantly answered Woohyun, “She.. kissed me.”

                “WHAT?! SHE KISSED YOU?!”

                “Yah! No need to raise your voice like that. You want umma to hear it?” Sungyeol scolded Woohyun.

                “Opps, sorry~ ehe..” Woohyun gave Sungyeol his silly smile, “So, don’t tell me, Myunggie-hyung saw the incident.”

                “Yeay, he saw it. But I don’t even response to her.”

                “Hyung, your lips still touch her lip.”

                “But I don’t feel anything toward her.”

                “Then, with whom will you feel something?”

                “Of course My…” before Sungyeol could complete his answer, he realise Woohyun trick, “Yah! You trick me!”

                Woohyun laughed, “What? I know who that person is. You better find a way to melt your ice prince.”

 

-Yunjae’s house-

                The image the incident on the afternoon kept playing in Myungsoo’s mind. He kept tossing around until he don’t realise Hoya came into his room.

                “Yah, Hyung. Stop tossing around, you made your bed in mess.”

                “Huh? When did you come in?”

                “Just now?”

                “Why you didn’t knock the door first?” Myungsoo glared at his brother.

                “I’ve been knocking since forever, you’re the one that don’t hear me,” Hoya said while push his brother’s leg to make space for him to sit.

                “I’m sorry, I lost in my thought.”

                “Yeay, yeay. I know, Hyunnie told me about it just now. Are you sure they are really kissing?”

                “Of course I’m sure. She even closed her eyes!” Myungsoo said frustratedly.

                “How about Yeollie-hyung?”

                “….”

                “See~ you always jump into conclusion. Did Yeollie-hyung explain to you about the incident?” Hoya asked him again.

                Myungsoo sighed, “He did try to explain but I’m not ready to hear it. I still upset about the incident,” he looked down, looking at his bed while heave a heavy sigh. He tilted his head, looking at his brother.

                “Hoya-ya, I’m afraid i’ll take a long time to hear it.”

                “hear what?”

                “Yeollie’s explanation.”

                “It’s your loss.”

                Myungsoo pinched Hoya’s arm, “Yah, cant you at least convince me to go to him and hear the explanation?”

                “What for?  You’re the one that should convince yourself about this hyung. What can I say to you is give yourself time to think about this matter. You should only met him when you are really ready hyung.”

                Myungsoo looking down, staring at his bed while trying to interpret Hoya’s words. Somehow, he agree with his brother’s words. He should think seriously about the matter. He don’t want his relationship with Sungyeol become worse.