Chapter 18

In Love With My Cousin

Sungyeol and Sunggyu went to Myungsoo's room to change while the others went to Hoya's room.
                "I'm so sleepy. Wake me up when the lunch is ready."
                "Yah Myungsoo! You cant sleep. Lets go and help Umma in the kitchen."
                "I dont want~" Myungsoo said and sticked his tongue out at Sungyeol.
                Sungyeol glared at him. 
                Sunggyu just shooked his head, " I'll leave two of you. I dont want to disturb your lovely moment."
                Myungsoo and Sungyeol tilted their head, " Lovely moment?"
                Sunggyu nodded his head, " You two are so obvious that both of you are so in love with each other," Sunggyu said bluntly.
                Myungsoo and Sungyeol blushed at Sunggyu sudden bluntness. Sungyeol turned his head away, try to hide his blushing cheek.
                Myungsoo who is embarassed, denying the fact, "Of course I love him, he is my cousin."
                " That is not what I mean. What I mean is that you two love each other more than a cousin."
                Myungsoo suddenly stand up from his bed, glared at Sunggyu, "What are you talking about? It wont happen as he is my cousin."
                Sungyeol heart broken into pieces. He sighed and calmly made his way to the door, "Aish, whatever,” he said before he closed the door without spare Myungsoo a glance.

Myungsoo glared at Sunggyu while the others hurriedly went out from the room and sat with his baby brother in the living room.

“Hyung, don’t you have any homework to do?” asked Sungjong who are almost teary after he can’t understand the science’s book.

“Nope,I don’t. Do you want me to teach you?”

“erm..” at that moment, Woohyun step into living room, with his phone in hand.

“Woohyun-hyung!” Sungjong called him excitedly.

Woohyun smiled at him, completely ignore Sunggyu presence in the living room, “Yes Joongie?”

“Hyung~ I don’t understand about this topic. Please explain it to me~” Sungjong said with his pouty lips.

“Yah! I’m free here but why are you bothering Hyunnie?” Sunggyu said, a little bit annoyed with his brother that seem to refuse a help from him.

“Gyu-hyung, your explaination sometimes make me sleepy, your voice are not energenetic unlike Woohyun-hyung. He explaination can make me understand and with his cheerful mood always enlighten my mood to study,” Sungjong reasoned.

Sunggyu sighed, “Alright.”

“Woohyun-hyung! Come here! Sit with me. You are free right?”

“Yeah, I’m free today. No homework,” Woohyun said while sat down beside Sungjong without realising he is facing Sunggyu who is sitting opposite of him.

“Now, shall we start?” Woohyun said cheekily. Sungjong cheered and yelled a ‘YES’ in a cute tone. Sunggyu smiled at their behaviour. He took these chance to stare at Woohyun and cant kept his eyes away from Woohyun. He chuckled when Woohyun cutely drawing the nitrogen cycle on a piece of paper and explained it to Sungjong.

Sungjong nodded his head a few times when Woohyun explained to him. After Woohyun explaination came to the end, Sungjong threw himself in Woohyun arm and pulled out slightly and kissed Woohyun cheek lightly before hugging his hyung again while mouthing, “Woohyun-hyung, thank you!”

Woohyun was taken aback with Sungjong’s action but he let it slip and replied Sungjong’s hug while chuckled with Sungjong’s sudden hug.

Sunggyu on the other hand surprised for what had occur in front of his eyes. He suddenly felt his heart boiling with anger and jealousy. He stood up and went to the kitchen tried to cover up his anger.

Sungjong broke the hug and pushed Woohyun away. He wiped his mouth. Woohyun looks at Sungjong questionally.

“Sunggyu-hyung is not here anymore. I don’t need to act lovey dovey with you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Hyung, I just want to help you. I know you love my brother right? But that brother of mine is so stupid. Why cant he looked at you the same way? You are perfect!” Sungjong said.

Woohyun ruffled Sungjong’s hair, “Its okay Sungjongie~ this feeling will fade away since its only love at one side,” he said sadly.

“How do you know it was a one side love?”

“I know Sunggyu hyung is probably hate it when I followed him around and try to attract his attention. I promise him that I will stop. Now I don’t want to bother him again.”

“So, that’s why you are not talking to him?” Sungjong asked.

“You noticed it?”

“Of course! I’m GyuWoo shipper,” said Sungjong gained a laugh from Woohyun.

“Why is it GyuWoo, not WooGyu?”

“Because Gyu-hyung is older. Back to our topic, don’t worry hyung. I’m here. I will definitely help you.”

Woohyun shook his head, “Its okay Joongie, this feeling will fade away.”

“No. I wont let it happen. I want you to be my in-law. I will help you, just let me handle it. You just need to play along with me okay?”

Woohyun sighed, talking with the determined Sungjong is a waste. He nodded his head and pinched Sungjong’s cheek causing the maknae to scream.