chapter 8

In Love With My Cousin

Later at night, after Sungyeol and Woohyun went back to their home, Myungsoo talked with his mother about his little problem. “Umma~ can I ask you something?”

“What is it Myunggie?” Jaejoong looked at his eldest son.

“Umm, it is normal if my heart beat faster when certain person around me?”

“Huh?” Jaejoong tried to interpret Myungsoo’s question.

“I don’t know how to exlain it umma. But when that person smile at me, I feel happy. When that person sad, I feel sad too. This person really care about me make me feel so thankful to have that person in my life.

Jaejoong pat Myungsoo’s back, “Its normal Myunggie~”

“Really Umma? What did those feeling indicate?”

“Umma cant tell you right now because you are too young for this. When you’re 18 and if you still have feeling to that person come and tell umma okay?”

"Umma~ please tell me~"whined Myungsoo cutely to persuade his umma.

Jaejoong shooked his head. "Not yet young boy. You are only 15, umma cant tell you about it."

Myungsoo pouted his lips.

"May I know who is that person?"

"I wont tell you~" Myungsoo said teasingly.

Jaejoong laughed at Myungsoo cuteness.

"Come one Myunggie~ tell umma~"

"No~"

"Okay. Let me guess," Jaejoong eyed Myungsoo with a smirk. "Its Yeollie right?"

Myungsoo surprised when Sungyeol name come out from his umma's lips. He put on his poker face mask and shrugged off his shoulder before got up and went to upstair.

Jaejoong laughed at Myungsoo behaviour. Before Myungsoo went to upstair, Jaejoong said something that make he confused but yet happy. "Myunggie~ I'm glad if that person is Yeollie."

Myungsoo smile at his umma before went into his room. He walked straight to his bed and llie down, lookint up at the ceiling, immersed in his own thought. "Its okay. I can wait for the answer from umma. I hope this feeling wont fade away," he thought to himself.

He grabbed his phone and dialled Sungyeol's number.

*Sungyeol's room*

"Hyunnie~ I told Myungsoo about your feeling."

Woohyun looked at Sungyeol, disbelief his own brother betrayed him."WHAT?!WHY WERE YOU TOLD HIM ABOUT MY SECRET?!"

He then buried his face on the pillow and scream out aloud. When he done, he looked back at his so 'innocent' brother when it come to Myungsoo, " Hyung~ did you forget your promise?" he whined like a child.

Sungyeol pat Woohyun's back lovingly, "Hyunnie~ i remember my promise but you are the one that forgot my word. dont you remember? I promise wont tell anyone except Myungsoo."

Woohyun got up from his position and sat up, looked straight at Sungyeol and seriously asking his brother,"Are you sure he can keep the secret?"

" Of course~ dont you trust your own cousin?"

"Because of the fact he is my cousin i cant trust him~"

Sungyeol slapped Woohyun's arm, "Yah!"

Woohyun rubbed his arm while thinking,"Okay-okay. I'll ignore this mater for now. But if there is someone that know about this, i wont let you slip away," Woohyun threatened his brother while glaring at him.

Sungyeol grinning, showing his gummy gum,"Hey~ trust me okay." He yhen laid down on the bed and patted the space beside him,asking Woohyun to join him.

After Woohyun settle down beside him, he asked his baby brother. "Hyunnie~ what makes you like that hamster look alike?"

"Yah!Hyung~ dont call him hamster."

"Why? You are the one that come up with that name."

" Yea, but I'm the only one that can call him like that."

"okay-okay. i understood. so answer my queation now."

" Hmmm..... I dont know. I just like him because of no reason. I cant explain why i like him. Love does not need a reason."

"Aww~ i wonder where did you get those word?"

" Ehehehe. well~ i read it somewhere on the internet."

"Aish.. you.." before he could scolded his brother,his phone rang.

" Who is calling?" Woohyun asked

"Myungsoo" Sungyeol answered the call immediately.

"Hello, Myungsoo?"

"Hello, Yeollie!" Woohyun went closer to Sungyeol to hear their conversation.

"Why are you calling?"

"Ermm.. I just feel want to call."

"Are you that boring Myunggie?"

"Yea~ I miss my cousin. What are you doing?"

"I'm with Hyunnie right now in my roo..." Woohyun snatched away the phone from Sungyeol.

"Yah, Myungsoo-hyung. You are intrrupt our brotherhood moment."

"Really? I thought you are busy thinking about Sunggyu." Woohyun bit his lower lip, try to suppress his anger, "No I'm not. I'm in my hyung room and have fun with my brother till he dont remember someone name Myungsoo in his life. So bye!" he cut the line and laughed devilishly.

Sungyeol laughed at the way Woohyun treated Myungsoo just now, he bring his hand out and high five with his brother. "Serve him right. Hahahaha."