Chapter 6

In Love With My Cousin

-10 years later-
            15 years old boy sighed as he looked at the girl in front of him with a beautiful pink envelope in her hand. She looked at Sungyeol with pleading eyes.
            "Aish~ why always me? For your information, You are the 9th person that asking me to be a postman this week ?" Sungyeol took the envelope while grunting.
            "Because you're his cousin. Thank you Sungyeol oppa~" That girl bowed slightly before she run away from Sungyeol.
            Sungyeol shook his head before he walked back to his class. All of this start when he helped one of his cousin's fans to give a present to his cousin. Then, the very next day, all of his cousin's fans always chasing after him, asking him to hand a present, food, drink, love letter and other thing to his cousins. 
            He enter the classroom and walked to his seat, beside his cousin who is in his own world with an earphone stuck in his ears. Sungyeol shoved the envelope to Myungsoo cause his cousin snapped from his world. 
            " what is this Yeollie?"
            "As usual. From one of your fangirl."
Myungsoo looked at the envelope before open and read it loud to share the content of the latter with Sungyeol. "Dear Myungsoo oppa, i love you. you are so handsome, cool and smart. i ...... (bla bla bla bla)"
            Sungyeol stare at Myungsoo while quietly listen to Myungsoo's deep voice. He smile a bit when Myungsoo finished reading the letter with grimace. Myungsoo always like that, if he received any love letter he will read it in front of Sungyeol and finished reading it with a smirk or grimace.
            "So what do you think? Dont you want to accept this girl?" 
Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder before he get up from the chair and walk to the nearby basket bin and throw the letter. He walked back to his seat and looked at Sungyeol with his sweetest smile, "Why should i accept her when i already had you in my life?"
            Sungyeol frowned, "Sweet talker."
            "Only with you my cousin."
            "Yea, yea. i wonder why i have a weird cousin like you that always want me by your side."
            "Because you are the best person in my life! Hahahaha~"
            "Yea, yea, because you can order me to do whatever you want and me being a stupid one never say no to you. Aish!" Sungyeol heave a heavy sigh.
            "Exactly Yeollie~ hahaha"
            Well, that's totally not the truth. Sungyeol ia the best person in Myungsoo's life. He can’t stay still if Sungyeol is not by his side. He always want Sungyeol to pay attention to him, only him. Sometime he, himself dont understand his own feeling toward Sungyeol. He confused with his own feeling and dont know why he felt like that to Sungyeol. He want to discuss about his feeling to his umma but he felt shy to do so.
++++++++++++++++++++
-After school-
            Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Myungsoo were working on their homework in the living room. Sungyeol stared at the addmath question in front of him while frowning.

            ‘argh! Why can’t I get the right answer?’ he grunted while pulling his hair.

            “Yeollie, don’t pull your hair,” Myungsoo said and pulled Sungyeol’s hand from his hair. He brushed Sunyeol’s hair with his hand, smiled slightly feeling the soft hair brushing through his finger, “Why are you frowning?”

            “I can’t solve this problem.”

            “Which question?” Myungsoo scooted closer to Sungyeol.

            “No 2,” Sungyeol pouted.

Myungsoo looked at the question before he asked the blank paper from Sungyeol and scribble on it. He explain to Sungyeol on the step of solving the question.

“Do you understand Yeollie?” he asked while looked at Sungyeol beside him. With their face mere inches apart, Myungsoo could felt his throbbing heart as he stared into Sungyeol’s eyes.

Sungyeol’s on the other hand could felt his check heat up when Myungsoo looked directly into his eyes with their face so close to each other.

“Yeah,” he said lowly as he stared back at Myungsoo.

“Hyungg!!” yell four excited boy who just enter the house.

            Those annoying scream make Myungyeol to pull apart from each other.

Woohyun took a seat beside Sunggyu as Sungjong sit in between Sungyeol and Myungsoo while smiled cheekily to them. Sungyeol ruffled his hair while Myungsoo glared at the youngest.

            “Hyunggie~ what are you doing?” asked Dongwoo.

            “We are working on our homework Dongwoo,” answered Sunggyu calmly, tried to ignore Woohyun.

            “Why are you come home late Hyunnie?” Sungyeol asked his baby brother.

            “Three of us had a meeting with our soccer team while Sungjongie is waiting for us as Dongwoo won’t allow him to walk alone.”

            Sunggyu patted Dongwoo’s pat as he congratulate him for being a good big brother for their baby brother.

            Woohyun put his head on Sunggyu shoulder, tried to get his favourite hyung’s attention. Sunggyu shrugged him off and glared at him.

            “Yah! What are you doing?”

            “I want your attention as your baby brother there took my hyung.” He pointed at Sungjoong who cling on Sungyeol with his head on Sungyeol brother.

            “Shim Sungjong. Come here, sit with me, let Woohyun sit with Sungyeol.”

Sungjong pouted but he didn’t dare to go against his brother.

            Woohyun on the other hand also pouting while took Sungjoong sit, in between Myungsoo and Sungyeol while looking down at his hand. Sungyeol patted his head and smile softly at him as he understand Woohyun’s feeling.

            He always wondering why Woohyun looked so clingy to Sunggyu compare to him. His baby brother always tried to gain Sunggyu’s attention when they are together which everytime make Sunggyu pushed him away from him. One day, Sungyeol asked him about his feeling toward Sunggyu and he admitted to Sungyeol that he love Sunggyu.

            Woohyun scooted closer to Sungyeol and put his head on Sungyeol’s shoulder.

“It hurt hyung,” he whispered lowly which only Sungyeol can heard him.

            “I know Hyunnie. Be patient okay.”

 

-I'm back~~~I'm so sorry for the long hiatus~ now i'm free for one month and i hope i can finish this story as soon as possible before my final semester start~ i bet it will be a long and busy semester for me. ehe~ Thank you for my readers that always waiting for my update and i'm sincerely apologise for my absence the past few months. mianhada~ *bow*-

^_______________________^

I'm sure all.of you had heard about L's dqting rumors with kim do yeon. I cant help but 50% part of me really think that they are really in relationship. Im feel so upset. My bias is sungyeol but i think im totally fine if sungyeol in relationship but i feel so upset when L in relationship. Same goes to yunjae. Im fine with jae's dating rumors but i really pissed off with yunho's dating rumors. I am weird rite? Ehe But inspirit, please stay strong for them. I understood your feeling when one of ur fav oppa is dating, think psitively. Maybe L really love this girl and from evidence, her tweet and L tweet, maybe he really love her. As time pass by, i guarantee u that one day you will want to see your oppa happy with their own choice like what i feel for DBSK. Lets pray for their happiness ok? Im sure L wont forget his fans. But just want you to know, i dont really like that kim do yeon. Ehe. Dont took my word wrongly, i dont believe the rumors 100%. Im sorry if my word make you confuse. Sorry~