Chapter 33

In Love With My Cousin

The school holiday  just around the corner. Everyone is excited to enjoy their Christmas holiday except for 2 person, Sungyeol and Myungsoo. The whole week they ignored each other. Myungsoo tried to talk to Sungyeol a few time but everytime he did try to talk to him, Sungyeol always avoiding him. Lastly, Myungsoo gave up; only silently watch Sungyeol from far. Although they’re not talking to each other, they still go to school together and sit beside each other in the car and in the classroom.

                During the last day before the holiday, Jiyeon asked Sungyeol to meet her at the library. She said she had something to tell Sungyeol. After the last bell ring, Sungyeol went to the library without telling Myungsoo and the others.

                “Myungie-hyung, where is Yeollie-hyung?” asked Woohyun when Myungsoo arrived at the school gate. They were waiting for Jaejoong to fetch them from school.

                Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder, “Don’t know. I thought he already walk here, he went out from the class before anyway.”

                “Mmm.. I don’t think he is here though,” Hoya said while looking around.

                “Jaejoong Umma is here!” Woohyun exclaimed.

                “Lets go,” Myungsoo said while dragging the two to the car.

“Umma, can you wait for a while? I need to look for Sungyeol, I think he is still inside the building,” Myungsoo said to his Umma.

“Okay, but we will wait at the nearby ice-cream shop. Can you two walk there later?” Jaejoong said while pointing at the nearby building.

“Okay Umma~” Myungsoo said before he went back into the school building, starting his mission, searching for his only Yeollie.

 

-At library-

                Jiyeon took Sungyeol to the corner end of the library, behind the bookshelf.

                “Jiyeon-ah, why we need to be away from other people? What you want to tell me? I’m in rush. My Umma will arrive soon.”

                “Urm.. Yeollie, I have something to confess.”

                Suddenly Sungyeol’s heart beating fast, ‘is she going to confess to me?’, he thought silently.

“Err.. what is it?”

                “Yeollie, will you be my boyfriend?” she said bluntly.

                Sungyeol surprised at her word, “….Jiyeon-ah… mm.. I don’t thi…” before he could finish his words, Jiyeon pulled him toward her and locking their lips. Sungyeol widen his eyes in surprised.

                At the same time, Myungsoo witness the liplocking moment. His eyes widen when he saw Sungyeol kiss Jiyeon. He can’t see Sungyeol’s expression as he is standing behind Sungyeol but from the way Jiyeon close her eyes, Myungsoo assume she is enjoying the moment (hehehehe weird sentences, I know, forgive me.. heeee).

                He cant tear his eyes away from the couple until Sungyeol pushed Jiyeon away from him.

“What do you think you are doing Jiyeon? We’re in school!”

                Jiyeon realize Myungsoo presence, “Myungsoo….” She said, shockingly.

                Sungyeol turn his body and widen his eyes in surprise at Myungsoo. He come close to Myungsoo.

                “Myunggie… It’s not..”

                “Its okay. I don’t want to know anything,” Myungsoo cut Sungyeol’ word while turn his back.

“Let’s go, Umma is waiting us at the nearby ice-cream shop,” he said without looking at Sungyeol and walk away.

                Sungyeol look sadly at Myungsoo’s back that walk away from him.

                “Yeollie..”

                “*sigh* Jiyeon-ah, I’m sorry. I can’t be your boyfriend. I love somebody else. Sorry,” he said and walk away, try to catch up with Myungsoo.

                They walk in silence, Myungsoo kept walking without even bother waiting for Sungyeol who follow close behind. Sungyeol scratching his unitchy head, clueless on what he should do solve the issue. They reached the shop without talking to each other, Myungsoo quickly took a seat beside Hoya and Sungyeol intentionly took a seat beside him.

                Jaejoong eyed his son, he look sad and kept his head lowered, “Myunggie, are you okay?”

                Myungsoo looked up and gave his Umma his fake smile, “I’m okay Umma.”

                Jaejoong don’t believe Myungsoo words and then looked at Sungyeol, “Something happen Yeollie?”

                Before Sungyeol could open his mouth,

                “Umma, can we go home now? I feel unwell,” Myungsoo say pleadingly.

                “Are you okay honey? Do you have fever?” Jaejoong asked concernly, he put his palm on Myungsoo’s forehead.

                “Nope, I jut feel a little bit dizzy. Maybe because of the hot weather.”

                Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo concernly. He knew Myungsoo is lying.

                “okay. Boys let go now.”

                “Umma, I don’t even finish my ice-cream~” Hoya whined.

                “Ask them to pack the ice-cream for you and Yeollie buy some ice-cream for yourself,” Jarjoong said while giving Sungyeol some money to buy an ice-cream, “we’ll wait for you in the car.Myunggie lets go.”

                “Umma, can I have an ice-cream too?” Myungsoo said with his puppy eyes.

                “Sure, tell Yeollie what you want.”

                “Howon-ah, I want banana split with ice-cream vanilla,” Myungsoo said to Hoya instead of Sungyeol.

                Jaejoong looked back and forth between Myungsoo and Sungyeol, something is wrong.

                “Lets go Umma~” Myungsoo said sweetly and linked his arm with his Umma.

               

-At home-

                Once they arrived at their home, Myungsoo quickly went into his room and laid his body on hi bed. He stared at the ceiling, image of Sungyeol and Jiyeon kissing kept replaying in his mind. Suddenly he felt so sad. His tears escape from the corner of his eyes and slides down his temple. He hug his pillow tightly, trying to control his sobbing. Then someone knocked on his door.

                “Who’s that?” he tried to sound as normal as he can.

                “Myunggie, can I come in?” Sungyeol said hesistantly.

                “Leave me alone Sungyeol,” Myungsoo raised his voice a little bit.

                Sungyeol ignored Myungsoo’s words and welcomed himself into Myungsoo’s room.

                “I said leave me alone Sungyeol!”

                “No.”