Playing Piano

We Are Family

 

AMBER’s POV

 

Krystal and I woke up early so that we can prepare the kids to school. I help her prepare our breakfast and bathe Leo after while she bathe Aleyna. I tell you that it is not really easy to become a parent. After everything has done, I send them to their school. When I got back home, I find Krystal playing the piano. She is really good at it but she stopped when she notice my presence.

 

“Why did you stop?” I asked her.

 

“Well, I’m done playing it.”she answered me with a faint smile and stand up. “Do you know how to play this?”

 

“Just a little.”I said to her.

 

“Play some song.”she  demanded flashing a cheeky smile and sparkling eyes.

 

“Alright.” I scoffed.

 

I sat down on the chair and think of a song that I’m going to play. I thought of playing one of our own song but we are not allowed to do it in this show, like play our own that will looks like we are promoting it. I play the song ‘Everytime We Touch’. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIG53PcA_AU)

 

“Do you know this song?”I asked Krystal while playing the intro when I turn to her.

 

“It sounds familiar.”she replied as she tried to recall what is it.

 

“I will sing it for you then.”I said to her and then flash a smile. She nodded her head in response with her sweet smile on.

 

I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive

'Cause every time we touch
I get this feeling
And every time we kiss
I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last
Need you by my side
'Cause every time we touch
I feel ecstatic
And every time we kiss
I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so?
I can't let you go
Want you in my life

Your arms are my castle
Your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times
We've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall

'Cause every time we touch
I get this feeling
And every time we kiss
I swear I could fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last
Need you by my side
'Cause every time we touch
I feel ecstatic
And every time we kiss
I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so?
I can't let you go
Want you in my life

 

Krystal clapped her hands after my short performance. I got up from my chair and bow to her like what a pianist do after a performance.

 

“Do you like it?” I asked her.

 

“Yeah.”she replied happily.

 

“I’m glad because I dedicated that song to you.” I said to her with a smile.

 

“T-Thank you.”she replied, stuttering a bit as she lower her head.

 

I burst into laughter seeing her getting shy around which made me earn a slap on my shoulder. Her attention was diverted to her phone when it buzzed. She excused herself and then answer the call. I on the other hand head to the couch and watch some shows on the T.V.She later joined me in our living room.

 

“Oppa, I will go to SM tomorrow. My manager has something to discuss to me.”she informed me.

 

“Okay, I will take you there.”I replied to her with a faint smile. Hearing her statement made me wonder why Noona didn’t give me any calls.

 

“No need, my manager Oppa will pick me up here.”she said to me with a timid smile. “But thank you though.”she continued.

 

“Just tell your manager that I will be the one who will take you to SM tomorrow.” I insisted.

Krystal stare at me, looking a little bit surprise. I really want to take her myself there. I don’t know why, but I feel like doing it for her. I think I got carried away of the thought of me being her husband now. I hope she won’t feel uncomfortable about this.

 

“Alright.”she replied and giggled which made me feel relieved deep inside.

 

I flash a wide smile at her feeling happy hearing her positive answer.

 

KRYSTAL’s INTERVIEW

 

“It is your third day living with Amber, right? How is he as your husband?”

 

“Well, he get sweeter to me each day.” Krystal answered and giggled. She felt that her face becomes warm because of what she said.

 

“Your blushing.the interviewer said and giggled.

 

“Am I?” Krystal question as she touch her cheeks and laugh.

 

“Oh, you’re wearing the ring that he gave you.”the interviewer cooed.

 

“Y-Yeah.”Krystal answered timidly as she looks at it. A smile is then drawn to her face.

 

“He sang a song for you, what it made you feel?”

 

“Hearing his voice and beautiful song made my heart feels warm.” Krystal answered with a sweet smile.

 

"Does it mean something?"the interviewer asked her with a raise brows and a cheeky smile.

 

"I think what he did just moved me." Krystal answered and giggled. She got amuse seeing the expression of her interviewer. The interviewer just laugh along with her.

 

“You received your first mission earlier right? Who do you think the female idol your husband is going to invite to visit him?”

 

“Hmmm, I heard he is close with Boa-unnie and miss A, so I think it’s either one of them.”Krystal answered, starting to get curious about it.

 

“How about you? Who among your close male idols are you going to invite?

 

“You'll going to find it out in the next episode.”Krystal answered and giggled.