Krystal Is Sick

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal is kinda upset over something and she is really ignoring me. She is giving me this cold treatment. I don't know what I've done that made her like that. I feel excited though because tomorrow, we will be working together. All of us woke up early the next day, getting ready for our work. It makes me wonder why Krystal hasn't come out from the room.

 

"Amber, where is your wife?"Yonghwa-hyung asked me when we gathered to have our breakfast.

 

"Jiyeon, is Krystal still asleep?"I questioned her.

 

"Yeah. Go and check on her Oppa. She did not feel well last night."she said to me which made me feel worried.

 

"Uh oh! Dongsaeng, your wife must be sick."Thunder-hyung said to me.

 

It made me wonder why Krystal got sick. Even though she is giving me her cold treatment last night, she looks perfectly fine. I can't help but to feel worried about it.

 

"I think she has colds, Amber."Juniel told me.

 

I excused myself from them and head to the girl's room. I knock on the door a few times when finally, Krystal opened it. She really doesn't look good and she's obviously weak.

 

"Oh, Oppa."she said and she covered herself with a blanket.

 

"What happened to you?" I questioned her and then feel her forehead. "Jeez, you're hot."I stated as I pulled my hand.

 

"I'm fine, just wait for a minute and tell them that I will join you guys any moment."she said,acting like she's completely fine.

 

"No, you need to rest. I will ask them to let you rest and I will just take care of the pond."I told her.

 

"But..."

 

"Don't worry, I can take care of it. For now, I need you to rest. My wife's health is my priority."I stated.

 

"Sorry about this, Oppa."she apologized to me.

 

"You don't have to apologize for it."I said to her, curving a smile.

 

I talk to the staff about Krystal's health. They agreed to let her rest but it will still be included in our show. They allow me to stay and take care of her because according to them, that is a good husband should do. They ask me to call someone to replace me and Krystal and I know who I will gonna call.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

My head is killing me and I feel cold. The staff just allowed me to rest and I feel kinda worried and sorry about Amber. He will work on the pond alone. I know our job here isn't easy and is really tiresome. I woke up when I heard clanking sound from the kitchen. I notice the moistend cloth on my forehead. It makes me wonder who is taking good care of me. I roamed my eyes around and saw Amber who enters the room with a tray on his hand.

 

"Hot hot hot..."He mumbled repeatedly as he quickened his pace and laid the tray on the side table.

 

"Why are you here?" I asked him weakly and it caught his attention.

 

"Oh, you're awake now. How are you feeling?"he asked me as he walk closer to my side.

 

"I feel hungry."I replied to him.

 

"So my soup has arrived at the right time then."he replied with his dorky smile.

 

He help me to get up and adjusted the pillows where I can lean my back. He sat on the bedside and grab the bowl of soup.

 

"Did you just come here to take care of me?"I questioned him while he is still blowing the spoonful of soup.

 

"I didn't left. Key and Kris are the one who are working on the pond right now."he replied to me.

 

"I'm sorry for this. Say my apology to Kris and Key-oppa too." I told him.

 

"You really don't have to apologize. Those two love fishes and I'm sure they are enjoying their time there."he replied. "And besides, I love to personally to take good care of my wife in times she get sick."he continued with his dorky smile.

 

I'm thankful that I have a fever right now. At least it won't be obvious that I am blushing right now. He feed me until I finished the soup.

 

KEY AND KRIS' INTERVIEW

 

"Which one of you get Amber's call?" The interviewer asked.

 

"I did."Kris answered while raising his hand. "It's still 5:30 in the morning when he called me."

 

"You should have turn you phone off, Kris."Key said to him jokingly.

 

"Remind me about it next time."Kris responded and laugh. The interviewer laugh along with them.

 

"Do you guys sleep late last night?"

 

"We sleep at 12 , right?"Kris asked Key for confirmation.

 

"Yeah, we finsihed our schedules late."Key answered.

 

"Did Amber told you that you will substitute him and Krystal in working on the pond?"

 

"Not at all!"they both answered in unison.

 

"All he said is that to buy some medicine for fever and bring it here as soon as possible with Key and Henry. Lucky for Henry, he got other schedules today and unfortunate for me and Key because we haven't."Kris stated and sighed.

 

"Yah! Why are you putting that expression."Key nudge him and scoffed. "Don't minunderstand hyung, we are both glad that we are of great help on you and Krystal."he said while looking at the camera.

 

"Yeah, Key is right. All you need to do is to take good care of our sister-in-law."Kris followed with an innocent smile.

 

"I think the Liu's will be grateful to both of you."the interviewer said and laughed.

 

Kris and Key just grinned in response. They wanted to disagree because from the time they arrived at the main house, Amber just get the medicine and told them to substitute him and Krystal in working on the pond. They were not asked to substitute but rather ordered to do it.