Hasn't Informed

We Are Family

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Thunder-oppa is like Jiyeon, I think they would be a perfect couple. He keeps on interviewing me about Amber. I feel like he wants to confirm something from me. We help each other in tending the garden.

 

"Oh Krystal, have you heard that Juniel will release a new music video in her album 'Pretty Boy'?" he asked me when we are having our lunch break.

 

"Really? That sounds great."I replied to him happily. I am indeed happy for her.

 

"Yeah, it is!"Thunder-oppa said with a smile. "Your husband will be the pretty boy in her music video."he added which caught my attention.

 

"Amber will be stared in it?"I questioned him and he nodded his head.

 

"He hasn't told you yet about it, huh?"he said to me and I nodded my head in response, forcing a smile.

 

"He hasn't yet."I answered him.

 

Somehow I feel disappointed of him. I think he already told everyone else about it except me. I can't think of any reasons why he haven't informed me. It is already late afternoon when we finished our work. When we got back to the main house, Juniel-unnie and Amber are playing the song 'Pretty Boy' and they are clearly enjoying their jam. They stop what they are doing when they noticed our presence. They both greeted us with a smile and we did the same. I excuse myself and head straight to the room to take a quick shower.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal looked tired when she got back with Thunder-hyung. She excused herself from us and went straight to the girl's room. Thunder-hyung on the other hand joined me and Juniel. Juniel continue her practice and we our her audience. We clap our hands after she finish singing her song.

 

"That's a great song you've got, Juniel."Thunder-hyung said to her and it made her smile.

 

"Thanks, Oppa."she replied to him.

 

"Amber, you should collaborate with Krystal too."Thunder-hyung told me when he turn to me.

 

"I'm thinking about it." I replied to him.

 

"Oh, I have an idea!" he suddenly exclaimed which made me and Juniel looked at him.

 

"What is it, Oppa?"Juniel ask him and scoffed.

 

"During our last night here, let's have a couple duet presentation. Each couple will sing a song together."he suggested.

 

"That sounds cool."Juniel stated.

 

"Juniel and Yonghwa-hyung had already their duet song,right?" I said to him.

 

"Well, they are not allowed to sing that song."Thunder-hyung replied. "We will sing other songs and not our own."he explained.

 

"Yonghwa will definitely see this as a challenge."Juniel stated and giggled.

 

"So, are you in it Amber?"Thunder-hyung asked me.

 

"Yeah sure, if Krystal is okay with it, then I'm fine with it too."I answered.

 

"Alright! It will definitely be fun!"Thunder-hyung exclaimed happily. I and Juniel laugh at him.

 

Yonghwa-hyung and Jiyeon arrived last. I think working on the pond is tiresome because they both looks like they had drained their energy. Krystal on the otherhand haven't come out yet from the room since earlier. It is unusual for her to lock herself in the room so I decided to check on her. I knock on the door and she opened it.

 

"Yeah?" she asked me. I saw Jiyeon lying on the bed looking at us.

 

"You had been inside the room since you got back so I decided to check on you."I said to her.

 

"Ah, you don't have to worry about it."she answered with a little bit sarcasm in her voice. "Do you have something else that you want to tell me?"she continued. I think she is not in the mood right now.

 

"Yeah, they decided that tomorrow night, we will have a couple duet. So do you want us to join?"I questioned her.

 

"I already know about it. Jiyeon had informed me."she retorted. "Anything else?" she continued.

 

I repeated her question in my head. I think she already know about my collaboration with Juniel and she wants me to personally confirm it to her. I can easily take hints.

 

"Uhm, I will be stared in Juniel song's new music video.The song that she played earlier when you got back."I informed her and she raised her brows.

 

"Good luck on that."she said and then head back inside her room and close the door.