Aegyo

We Are Family

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got stunned when Amber opened the door without some shirt on. I took a quick glance on his half body and I gotta admit that he really has a great body. His well toned muscles makes me mentally scream. I think it is not because of his face and personality that is why a lot of girls got a crush on him but probably it's also because of his well built body too.

 

"Umma, why did Appa close the door again?" Aley asked me which snapped me out of my thoughts. She looked at me with furrowed brows, looking confuse.

 

"Ahm, I think he forgot to wear his shirt first." I answered and force a smile to her and she nodded her head in understanding.

 

"Amber-appa have different tummy compare to my Daddy."she stated and curve a smile.

 

"It's because your Amber-appa is younger than your Daddy, Aley-ah." I scoffed as I pat her head. She look at me and her smile widened.

 

"Do you like Amber-appa's body, Umma?"she suddenly asked me which got me a little bit surprise. I didn't see that question coming.

 

"Uhm...sort of."I answered and smile timidly.

 

Our attention where shifted back to the door when it opens again. Amber is now wearing a shirt, covering his six packs.

 

"Let me help you with that."he stated and take the bag of groceries on my hand.

 

"T-Thank you." I replied to him, start to get conscious that I might accidentally touch or brush his body.

 

I wish I didn't see it because everytime I look at him, the image of his body always flash in my mind.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I notice that Krystal is keeping a distance from me. I think it's because of what happened earlier. Maybe she feels uncomfortable around me this time. I hope she is not thinking that I am a ert or something. I feel thankful that my members came after a while. Their presence loosen up the atmosphere between us. Aleyna and Leo greeted them warmly. Henry lifted Leo while Key carried Aley.

 

"How are you Sis? Does this brother of ours is treating you well?"Kris asked Krystal while we are hanging in the  kitchen.

 

"Yes."Krystal answered with a sweet smile to him. "He has been good to me all the time."she continued which draws a smile on my face.

 

"Wow, you are really that happy to hear that, hyung?"Key tease me and laugh.

 

"A one husband's happiness is when his wife say some good things about him to others."I answered and grinned.

 

"I heard that a wife's happiness is when her husband say that he loves her. Have you already tell Krystal that?" Henry said to me with a smirk.

 

"I won't fall on that, snoppy!" I said to him.

 

"Kids do you want to hear your Appa to say 'i love you' to your Umma?" he asked Leo and Aleyna.

 

"Yes!"the two kids both exclaimed attentively with a bright smile on their faces.

 

"Say it! Say it!" Kris and Key started to chant.

 

I glared at them to make them stop because I notice that Krystal starts to look uncomfortable in the situation.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

The rest of Sirius members love to tease Amber. I start to feel kinda worried when they want him to say those three words to me. I'm afraid of what I might feel when he will really say those words or choose not to. Because if ever I will feel something, then, everything will start to get complicated for me. Amber look at me and I hold my breath.I feel relieved and as well as disappointed when he averted his gaze away from me.

 

"Shut up you guys, your making my wife uncomfortable."he scolded s.

 

"Krys, next time you should not say any good things about him. This guy can't even say those three words to you."Key said to me and scoffed.

 

"Y-Yeah."I answered timidly and laugh awkwardly.

 

Later, they left me and Amber behind in the kitchen while they hang on the living room. Amber is just leaning against the counter and I think he is thinking something. I didn't bother to ask him because I don't want him to think of anytihing about me or misunderstand me by doing it.

 

"Hey Princess, I've watch a video of you doing an aegyo in youtube."he suddenly stated which made me turn to him.

 

"Y-You've seen it?" I asked him with raise brows and honestly I feel embarrass right now.

 

"Yeah."he replied and flash his dorky smile. "Do you want to see my aegyo?"he asked me.

 

"Sure."I replied quickly.

 

"Princess."he called me.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Saranghae."he said as he tilted his head on one side forming a heart shape with his hand against his chest whie he is flashing his cute innocent dorky smile and shining eyes to me.

 

I scoffed seeing what he did and I smack his arm. He just chuckled. I can't really predict what's going on in his mind.

 

"Anyway, perform your gwiyomi infront of everybody today."he said to me with a smirk.