Guests

We Are Family

AUTHOR's POV

 

Amber and Krystal spent the shows final episode by going to the picnic with their two kids. They spend all day having fun together and taking a lot of pictures of their final moments as a family. Amber felt sad but he also feel excited for his coming work with Krystal.

 

“Amber, you should be there in the studio before 8 o’clock.”His manager told him.

 

Today, he was invited to guest in one talk show. Amber took a quick shower while s are still sleeping soundly. He is the only one who has schedule today after their long practice last night.

 

“Noona, do I still have schedule after this?” Amber asked her while they are on their way to the studio.

 

The lady check Amber’s schedule before answering him. “Just this.”she briefly replied.

 

“Cool.”Amber mumbled with a smile drawn to his face.

 

“Do you have other plans after this?”she asked him curiously.

 

“Yeah.”He replied with a grin.

 

The lady look at him suspiciously. She exactly knows where Amber will go so she let out a sigh.

 

“Just come back in the dorm before 9 tonight. “she stated and Amber just nod his head in response.

 

Amber greeted the staff as well as the cast in the talk show that he will be guessing. It is the first time he will guest in this show and he feels kinda nervous about it.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

When I arrived in the set, I began to feel nervous. Even thought the staffs are friendly and nice, I don’t think they will ask me questions which are all easy for me to answer. I took a deep breath before I enter the set when my name was called. I got a little bit surprise when I notice how the girls cheer and squeal. I wave and smile on them as my greetings.

 

“Man, I wish I got a face like yours.” Mr. Shin whined after I sat down on the chair.

 

“You are not bad yourself.”I replied which to him.

 

“I like you, man!”He replied as he got up on his seat and gave me a quick hug.

 

“He was just trolling you, Shin.”Ms. Ham scoffed which made the audience laugh and Mr. Shin to frown.

 

Mr. Shin sat back on his seat and pretended to sulk. I find his sulking face funny so I chuckled. Mr. Shin threw me his glare and later just laugh with us.

 

“Welcome to our show Mr. Liu.” Ms. Ham said to me.

 

“Thank you.”I replied to her.

 

“We heard that your wife wasn’t amused about you being Juniel’s  pretty boy?”Mr. Shin asked which got me slightly confused.

 

“Huh?”I questioned in confusion. They all laugh and I didn’t quite catch why.

 

“I’m just kidding, Amber. You are suppose to give me an awkward laugh not a confuse look.” Mr. Shin stated.

 

“Oh, sorry.”I apologized.

 

“So when are you going to start shooting that music video?”Ms. Ham questioned me.

 

“Uhm, a day after tomorrow.” I replied to her with a smile.

 

“F(x) will have their comeback soon, are you going to watch it?” Mr. Shin asked me and the audience began to squeal.

 

“I am not sure yet. But I hope we don’t have schedules on that day.”I replied to him.

 

“I will make sure that you won’t have.” Mr. Shin remarked with a sly smirk.

 

“Shin, I’m starting to think that you are the president of the Kryber fans club.” Ms. Ham told him and giggled.

 

“He hired me to become the founder of that club.”Mr. Shin said to her and I chuckled as I shook my head.

 

I think most of my fan girls if the audience here, if indeed are my fan girls, are okay with me being paired with Krystal. I hope they are fine too about the idea of me dating her. My attention was caught when I heard what Ms. Ham had said.

 

“We will have a surprise guest today.”she stated and I look at her.

 

I’m curious to know who that person is because I wasn’t informed that there is another guest that will be joining me in this show.

 

“There’s another guest?” Mr. Shin asked Ms. Ham and I think he is just acting that he doesn’t know about it. “Wow, I wish that person is a girl. We always have a male guest recently.” he continued.

 

“Let’s see about that, Shin.”Ms. Ham giggled. “Amber, can you guess who’s that person is?”she asked when she turn to me.

 

I shrugged my shoulders because I really don’t have any idea who. But in the back of my mind, I am wishing that it is her.

 

“Oh, who do you want it would be?” Ms. Ham asked.

 

“Ms. Ham, I think he is hoping that it will be his wife.”He teased me and I just curved a smile. “Smile means yes.”he continued and chuckled.

 

I think Mr. Shin is having so much fun in teasing me. I heard that he often reveal the secret of their guest through teasing them. Ms. Ham then called the name of the guest and seeing her here complete my day.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I am just watching Amber in one talk show. He was teased by Mr. Shin a lot. If  Mr. Shin is teasing him, my co-members are teasing me in our dorm too. Then our manager called Vic-unnie and told her to inform me that the show wants me to guest too. I hurriedly change my clothes head to the company. When my name was called, I feel excited. I walk to them and I can see Amber’s surprise reaction. Mr. I greeted them and Amber make a room for me to seat.

 

“Actually, Krystal is not really our guest. She just came here to take you home.” Mr. Shin joked which made us laugh.

 

“We will take our leave then. Thank you for having me.”Amber replied after he got up as he plays along with him.

 

I playfully hit him on his back and signaled him to sit back. He turns to me with a playful smile plastered on his face before he sat down.

 

“Since we are full of jokes earlier, let’s get serious from now on.”Ms. Ham stated.  “You two look adorable together.” She continued and a smile was drawn on my face.

 

“You’ve got a beautiful ring there, Ms. Jung.” Mr. Shin stated with a sly smile. “Did you bought that or someone gave that to you?”he questioned.

 

 Amber and Ms. Ham look at my hand and the camera man focus the camera on the ring that I’m wearing too.

 

“Someone just ask me to wear it.” I answered him with a smile.

 

“Oh, I think I know who that someone is.”he replied and chuckled.

 

“Do you know who that person is, Amber?” Ms. Ham asked him.

 

“Yeah, I think I do.”Amber replied and scoffed as he look at me and our eyes met.

 

“Amber, you and Krystal became a virtual married couple and parents. During those times, had you imagine her as your wife for real and having family with her?” Ms. Shin asked him curiously.

 

“Yeah, I honestly did. In fact, I imagined growing old with her. “Amber replied which made the audience to squeal and cheer.

 

“I think Krystal is happy to know that. It’s seldom to see her smile like that.”Mr. Shin teased me.

 

“During the show, was there a time that you felt jealous?”Ms. Ham asked us. I nudge Amber to answer it first.

 

“Well, when we are asked to invite some guest, I felt jealous when I saw how she is close to Kim Suho. I thought at that time that she has a crush on him.”Amber stated and scoffed. “I comforted myself by saying that I am her husband and he is just her crush.” he continued. I didn’t know that he was jealous at that time.

 

“I better followed that too.”Mr. Shin answered and laughed.

 

“I didn’t know that you are a jealous type of person, Shin.”Ms. Ham said to him and giggled. “How about you, Krystal-shi?”she asked which shifted my attention to her.

 

“Since I’ve known that there are a lot of girls in the company who have a secret crush on him, every time I meet one of his acquaintance and friends which is not my friend , I feel jealous if I saw how they get along well with each other.”I stated.

 

“Amber, you better distance yourself from all the girls that she is not friends with.”Mr. Ham told him and Amber just chuckled.

 

“I will take heed of that, Mr. Shin.”Amber answered him and scoffed.

 

“No, it’s not like that anymore now.”I said frantically. “That’s when I was still his wife.”I continued.

 

“You sounded like we just had a divorce.”Amber spoke while looking at me.

 

“Well, I am Ms. Jung now not Mrs. Liu anymore.”I retorted and scoffed.

 

“I will make you one, soon.”He replied and chuckled. I secretly elbowed him on his side.

 

“Let’s all be frank and honest here.”Mr. Shin spoke. “Are you guys are real couples now?”he asked us with serious expression on his face.

 

“Well, it’s for you guys to find out.” I answered quickly with a smile.

 

“Krystal is quick.”Ms. Ham remarked and scoffed.

 

“Yeah. She’s a veteran in this industry after all.”Mr. Shin stated and I grinned on him. “Well before we end this show, can we ask for you to sing one song?”

 

“Sure, what is it?”Amber answered.

 

“Tik Tok by 2PM since that song is perfect for you two.” He said to us.

 

Amber and I got up from our seat. We start to sing the song while looking at each other. Mr. Shin is right, this song is indeed the perfect song for us because what we are right now, is what’s on the lyrics of the song.

 

“Saranghae, Princess.”Amber whispered softly on my ear when we hugged each other after the show.

 

TIK TOK

 

Nobody knows
How I want you like this everyday
Every time I embrace you behind the stage
My heart bursts

We greet each other awkwardly in front of people
But when we turn away, I'm the one who knows you best

I can hear more loudly in my ear
what you say with your gaze, that's right
Your desire for me, your thirst
We go crazy for each other like this

*That I love you secretly
That you're really my girl
Drive me so crazy every day
I just want you, you this way

Come here tik tok tik tok tik tok
When I see you tik tok tik tok tik tok
All day tik tok tik tok tik tok
My heart tik tok tik tok tik tok*

Nobody knows
That you and I love like this every day
There's no room in my heart for anyone to come in besides you

Tik, I knew from the beginning
Tik, there was something about you
Tik, in that gaze you stared at me with

Tok, For your exhilarating love
Tok, I'm always thirsty
Tok, I keep searching for you secretly

That I love you secretly
That you're really my girl
Drive me so crazy every day
I just want you, you this way

Come here tik tok tik tok tik tok
When I see you tik tok tik tok tik tok
All day tik tok tik tok tik tok
My heart tik tok tik tok tik tok

You're my only star
No one knows about anything, don't worry
Look at my eyes, I'll protect you
I'm by your side, just like this

It's our secret, it's our secret, its our secret
It's taking control of me

Escape everyone's eyes, spill the burden of our relationship onto me
In my dreams, I hold onto your hand proudly like everyone else and walk
In my busy day, my work, dreams and everything else are forgotten
By our love going tik tok like the hand on a clock that doesn't know how to stop

That I love you secretly
That you're really my girl
Drive me so crazy every day
I just want you, you this way

Come here tik tok tik tok tik tok
When I see you tik tok tik tok tik tok
All day tik tok tik tok tik tok
My heart tik tok tik tok tik tok

Tik tok tik tok tik tok (x4)