Touch

We Are Family

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I think most of my friends like to be kiss by Amber. I can see it in their eyes that they do, even my own sister, Jessica-unnie. They blindfolded Amber and let him stand up at the center. Honestly, I don't know the possibility of him to not be able to recognize me is definitely high.

 

"Sunny-noona, can I have a request?" Amber asked.

 

"What is it?" Sunny-unnie asked him.

 

"Uhm, can I ask you girls for you to touch me instead of me touching you?" He questioned.

 

"I think it's okay."Sunny-unnie answered and giggled. We all nodded our head in agreement.

 

"Thanks, but I want you guys to touch me on my forehead."he stated.

 

"And abdomen!" Taeyeon-unnie added. All of her members and she just laugh.

 

"I think my wife will be upset if you do that, Tae-noona."Amber answered and scoffed.

 

"Okay, just hands and face." Tiffany-unnie said.

 

All of us take turns. They all spray my perfume on them so that it will be more hard for Amber to recognize me and to confuse him. I'm the last one who will touch him.

 

"Do you think he will recognize you, Krys?" Vic-unnie asked me.

 

"I'm not sure, Unnie." I answered her.

 

"If he will be able to recognize you, I will be really amazed." Sulli remarked.

 

"And it means that he find your touch different from the rest." Luna followed with a sheepish smile.

 

"That's impossible Lun. If he will get the right answer, then it is just a lucky guess."I stated.

 

When it is finally my turn, I suddenly feel nervous and I can feel my hands are cold. I calm myself because I don't want him to touch with cold hands. I let out a deep sigh and then he stand in front of me. I held his hands first and he didn't have any reaction at all. I then touch his face then lastly his forehead.

 

"Is she the last one?" Amber asked.

 

"Yeah." Henry answered.

 

"Okay."Amber replied then a smile was drawn to his face.

 

"What's the meaning of that smile, hyung?" Kris asked him with a sly smirk.

 


"I thought you didn't include my wife in this game."Amber replied and scoffed.

 

"So you are thinking that the girl standing in front of you right now is Krystal?" Key asked him.

 

"Without a doubt."Amber answered quickly.

 

"Are you sure? Krystal might get upset if you won't be able to pinpoint her." Henry stated.

 

"We will give you 30 seconds to finalize your answer." Kris followed.

 

"I believe that this girl who is standing infront of me right now is definitely my wife."Amber said confidently.

 

"If you say so then kiss her."Henry told him.

 

All of them look at me with as sly smirk on their faces and the girls are all squealing in silence. Even though Amber is blindfolded, I imagined that he is looking straight into my eyes.

 

"I know and feel that it is you, Krys."he whispered and I bit my lower lip.

 

He then slowly lean closer to me and kiss my cheek. His lips just touch my cheek for about five seconds before he lean back. I can feel a chill inside me and an electric current-like that travels down my spine. I even close my eyes when he kissed me and open it again when he stand back straight. A smile is then drawn to my face and I never feel so light.

 

"I knew it!"Amber scoffed after he take off his blindfold then flash his dorky smile on me.

 

"Lucky guess!" I said to him and giggled.

 

Everyone then starts cheering and teasing us. It makes me wonder how did he able to recognize me. Does it mean that Luna is right? Amber did really find my touch different from others?