In Love

We Are Family

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

After Amber had fed me, I went to sleep again. I really feel tired. When I open my eyes again, I saw him sitting on one stool playing a rubik’s cube. He is putting his serious determined face in solving it. I feel happy knowing that he never left me.

 

“How much will you get when you solve that?” I spoke and he lifted up his head to look at me. I curved a smile on him.

 

“Hey, you’re awake.” He told me with his dorky smile. “Feeling much better now?”he asked.

 

“Yeah.” I answered shortly.

 

I sit on my bed and he got up from his seat and walk over to me. He cupped my forehead with his right hand and cupped his with his other hand. I think he is comparing our temperature.

 

“I think your fever is gone now.”he said with a smile on his face.

 

“Thanks to you, I feel better now.”I said to him.

 

“You should have a healthy diet. I notice that all you eat is just meat. You should eat vegetables too, you know.” He told me.

 

“I eat vegetables too.”I replied to him and pout.

 

“Yeah, selectively.”he retorted and scoffed.

 

“Yah! I’m not picky!”I denied.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I’m glad that Krystal is fine right now. This is the first time I felt this relieve in my whole life. I got really worried earlier. I head step out of the room when I heard our friends’ voice. I met them up in the living room and greeted them.

 

“How’s your wife?” Yonghwa-hyung asked me.

 

“She’s fine now. Her fever is gone.”I answered him.

 

“I will go and check on her.” Jiyeon said and the head to their room.

 

“You should pay attention to your wife’s health, dongsaeng.”Thunder-hyung said as he swings his arm around my shoulder.

 

“I heard that Krystal easily gets sick.”Juniel stated which caught my attention.

 

“You are not wrong about that Noona. I’ve heard that Krystal had fainted on stage during their performance.” Kris stated.

 

“Yeah, I heard about that too.” Key followed.

 

“How come you two never told me about that?” I questioned them putting on a serious face and they both flash to me with kinda nervous smile.

 

“W-We forgot.”Kris answered.

 

“I shouldn’t have let her work here.”I stated.

 

“It’s too late for you to say that. Our work is already done here and tonight will be our last night.”Thunder-hyung remarked and laughed.

 

JIYEON’s POV

 

I think Amber had taken good care of Krystal really well. I am not that worried because I know Amber will definitely be there for my friend. When I enter the room, I saw Krystal combing her hair with a smile on her face.

 

“What’s up with that smile?”I and it caught her attention.

 

“Jiyeon!”she called my name happily and jump on me.

 

“Did you really get sick because you seem energetic to me.”I told her and giggled.

 

“I had just recovered so I’m good as new.”she answered me with a grin.

 

“I see, so your husband knows how to take good care of a sickly person.” I stated and scoffed.

 

“Of course! I won’t marry a man who doesn’t know how to take good care of me.”she brag and laughed.

 

“But he will be the other girl’s pretty boy.”I and I burst out into laughter when I saw her sudden change of expression.

 

“Just temporarily.”she replied to me with annoyance in her voice.

 

“You don’t really have to worry about it. Your husband loves you so much than anything else.”I told her and a smile was drawn to her face. She can change her mood quickly.

 

“I know that.” she answered confidently with a smirk as she flips her hair.

 

We spent the rest of the night with farewell parties and our couple duet. Krystal and Amber sing the song ‘The Day We Fall In Love by Park Shin Hye’. I think Yonghwa-oppa knows that song very well. Amber is playing the guitar and singing the song with Krystal. They both sing that song with glistening eyes while looking at each other and smiles on their faces. Looking each other lovingly and I think for them they are all alone here. We don't exist here right now for them.

 

“These two are really in love with each other, don’t you think?”Thnunder-oppa whispered to me and chuckle.

 

“Yeah, I hope they will confess to each other anytime soon.” I answered him.

 

“Don’t tell Krystal this, but Amber is worried that Krystal might not feel the same way.”he replied which made me look at him.

 

“Seriously?”I asked him in disbelief and he nodded his head. “I never expect that he could be that dense.”I continued and giggled.

 

“Naneun dangsin-eul saranghabnida, Princess!” Amber stated after the song and kissed Krystal’s forehead.

 

Hearing Amber what had just said made me think that the Llama had just confessed his feelings to my friend. But too bad, Krystal might think that he wasn’t serious about it because we are still in the show. Everyone teased them and I laughed how red is Krystal’s face. They are obviously in love with each other that even the blind men will be able to see it.

 

The Day We Fall In Love (kryber)

 

[AMBER]

Since when is it, You come into my heart
My heart keep thumping even for your little smile
For along time, I’ve been waiting for this fate like love
It’s you, I know it.
Oh~ That my love is you


You’re like a cotton candy that melting all day in my heart
You’re like rainbow that coming dazzlingly into my heart
Will you whispered me with your sweet voice
That from the beginning your heart everyday loving me too
I love you just be my love.

 

[KRYSTAL]

Why I keep laughing when i heard your playful voice
When your two little eyes stare at me, I even trembling like this
For along time, I’ve been waiting for this fate like love
It’s you, I know it.

 

Oh~ That my love is you

You’re like a cotton candy that melting all day in my heart
You’re like rainbow that coming dazzlingly into my heart
Will you whispered me with your sweet voice
That from the beginning your heart everyday loving me too
I love you just be my love.

Do you know?
 

[BOTH]

The day we fall in love like this
Do you believe?
The Cupid’s arrow sent from Heaven
I love you who miraculously come like a gift
Let’s be together forever, Everyday loving me
I love you just be my love