Wife's Kiss

We Are Family

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Lately, I've been doing what a normal wife do the whole day, to wait for her husband to come home. Amber had been always busy preparing for that event in Bushan. I always wait for him with our kids. They already miss him. He always come home late and the children were already asleep. Today, he came home earlier than the other day.

 

"I'm home!" Amber shout and the kids run to  greet him.

 

"Appa!"Aley and Leo called him happily and hug him.

 

"How's my kids?"he asked them as he squat down and pat their heads. "Did you behave yourself and not giving your Umma a problem?"he continued, sounding like a real Dad.

 

"Of course, we did not Appa."Aley answered her and giggled.

 

"We even helped Umma clean our house."Leo told him.

 

"Oh, good kids. Since you both behave and even help your Umma clean our house, you both deserve a reward."he said to them which makes the eyes of the two kids glow.

 

Amber open his backpack and pulled out some toys for the two kids. Aley and Leo were both happy for the presents they received from him. They hug Amber once again and then showed to me what they had. They both say their thanks before they excused themselves and head to their playroom.

 

"Welcome Home."I said to him with a smile.

 

"Thanks."he replied, returning my smile.

 

"How's your day?"I asked him after we settle down in our living room.

 

"Good, been dancing and singing all day."he replied to me and scoffed. "How about yours?"he asked me back.

 

"Spend cleaning the house and playing with the kids."I replied to him.

 

We spent our time talking with each other. We haven't sit this long together and had a conversation like this for the past days. It's our free day today since we just had finished our latest mission the other day.

 

"How many songs are you guys going to sing?"I asked him.

 

"Just two of our songs and I got one duet with Suzy."he replied to me which made my ears tingle.

 

"Duet with Suzy?" I questioned him again, to make sure that I heard it right.

 

"Yeah, we will sing one english song."he replied.

 

"Love song?"I asked him.

 

"I don't think so. It's one of Rihanna songs, the Umbrella."he answered.

 

I began to sing that song in my mind. I feel relieved when I realized that it is not really a lovesong. I got worried because it is a lovesong, then they have to sing it like they are a lovey-dovey couple on stage and I don't think I can bear to see that. I might drag him off the stage.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Days quickly had passed and today is now our performance day. Our group had been introduced to the 4minute group. They are all nice and friendly. They teased me when I sing and dance one of their song in our show. I'm excited to perform on stage, to show off to Krystal and impress her as well as my kids. I leave them to my manager-Noona.

 

"Give them your best shot." Krystal said to me with her sweet smile.

 

"I will."I replied to her returning back her smile.

 

"Appa, I want to give you my good luck kiss." Aley told me and I squat down to received it.

 

"Me too, Appa."Leo said and kissed me.

 

"Now my energy had boost up."I exclaimed happily and the kids both giggled.

 

"How about a kiss from wife?" Key said after he fake a coughed.

 

I think Krystal felt awkward and uncomfortable about it. I turned to Key and glared at him and then shifted my gaze to Krystal.

 

"Don't mind that mouse, Krys." I said to her and she nodded her head with a faint smile.

 

"Okay boys, it's time for you to perform on stage. Miss A had finished theirs." Manager-noona said to us.

 

"Finally, it's our turn." Henry stated with tinge of excitement in his voice.

 

"Don't give me a lame performance boys, give your one hundred percent on stage."Noona said to us.

 

"Of course,Noona."Kris scoffed as he fix his shirt.

 

My members head to the stage first. I stop from my pace when Krystal called me.

 

"Yes, Princess?" I asked as I turn to her.

 

She walk near me and I got stunned of what she did.

 

"Good luck."she said timidly after she plant a quick peck on my right cheek. Aley and Leo both giggled. A wide smile then drawn into my face.

 

"Thanks!"I replied to her.

 

"Save your lovey-dovey for later guys."Noona said which ruined our moment. "Amber, you are needed on stage now."she continued.