Perfect Family

We Are Family

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Leo and Aleyna were fascinated when they saw their new house to live. I can see the excitement in their faces when we stand in our doorstep. I rang the doorbell and Key opened the door. He looks surprised when he saw the kids and the kids looked puzzled when they saw him too.

 

“Whoa! I didn’t expect that you guys will have such beautiful kids.”Key remarked and it made the two kids blushed. They both hold my hand in each side.

 

“Key, don’t scare our kids in your weirdness.”Amber said to him as he walks closer to us. Wow, he really said ‘our kids’.

 

We head inside and the hyper kids are really shy to their ‘aunts’ and ‘uncles’. All of our guests adored them. Amber went straight to our kitchen and I think he already feels hungry.

 

“What’s your name?”Sulli asked them while bending a little.

 

“Aleyna.”Aleyna answered timidly.

 

“I’m Leo.” Leo introduced himself with a sense of pride.

 

“I think Leo has the same trait with Amber.” Henry commented and scoffed.

 

“Naturally, since he is his son.” Kris said and chuckled.

 

“Aleyna is very pretty and Leo is very handsome too.”Luna cooed and lightly pinched their cheek. Leo grinned and Aleyna flash a timid smile.

 

“I think you and Amber are  perfect couple, Krys. You both possess good genes.” Vic-unnie said jokingly.

 

“Thank you, Unnie.”I replied and laugh.

 

Our attention was transferred to Amber when he walked out from the kitchen.

 

“The table is already set, let’s now eat our lunch. I bet you guys are already hungry.”he said to us flashing his dorky smile.

 

“Yes! Finally we can eat!”the three guys exclaimed and hurriedly head to the dining room.

 

Well, I didn’t expect that he will prepare the table. I got a little bit surprise that he did it.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

All of them enjoyed their meal. Victoria is really a good cook. They are all full when they left the dining table. Luna, Sulli , Kris, Henry, Victoria and Key hang out with the kids while the rest take care of the dishes. Amber is the one washing the plates and Krystal is the one drying it.

 

“Do you think we can take good care of Leo and Aleyna?” Krystal asked Amber sounding worried.

 

“Hmmm, let’s just imagine that they are our siblings.”Amber simply stated.

 

Their attentions were shifted to the sounds of laughter in their living room. The most audible are the kids’ giggles.

 

“They get along pretty fast.”Amber scoffed and continues from what he is doing.

 

“Leo and Aleyna are both nice kids.”Krystal stated.

 

“Well, I think they got that attitude from us.”Amber said jokingly with a playful smile.

 

They joined the others once they were done in washing the dishes. They both sit on the living chairs. Leo and Aleyna then go to them. Leo to Amber while Aleyna to Krystal.

 

“Hmmm, let’s take a picture of this perfect family.”Key said and pulled out his phone. He really did take a picture of them.

 

“You really just took my wife’s picture, didn’t you?”

 

Amber asked Key with a jealous tone of voice which made the rest laugh except for the kids who didn’t get it at all. Krystal’s members looked at her with a mischievous smirk. Seeing it makes her realize that they were teasing her because of what Amber had said.

 

“Hey, I have an idea.” Henry stated which caught all of their attention.

 

“What is it?” Krystal asked him.

 

“Why don’t we gather all together at least once a week?”Henry suggested.

 

“I think that’s a great idea!” Kris exclaimed with a big smile.

 

“What do you think Am, Krys?”Vic asked them while shifting her eyes to her two friends.

 

“You are always welcome to come here.”Krystal replied with a sweet smile.

 

“How about you, Am?” Luna asked him when she notice that the guy have furrowed brows.

 

“I’m fine with it too.”Amber stated.

 

“I will bring a lot of toys for Aleyna and Leo the next time I visit here.”Sulli said with a big smile and it made Aleyna and Leo’s face light up.

 

It is already late afternoon when their guest left. Now it is only the virtual family left inside their house. Leo and Aleyna are playing with each other while Krystal is arranging her stuff and their kids’ stuff too. Amber arranged their kids’ room.

 

AMBER’S INTERVIEW

 

“What did you felt when you do that dance earlier?”

 

“I feel like hiding into the deepest pit of hell. I really feel embarrassed to f(x)” he answered and the staff laugh.

 

“If Krystal will ask you to do that dance again, will you still do it?”

 

“Hmmm, since it’s my wife who’s asking, I will.” Amber answered assuredly with a smile.

 

“You must love your wife so much.”the interviewer said and chuckled.

 

“A husband should really love his wife so much since he married her.” he answered with serious tone of voice and nodded his head in agreement.